An Explanation of RAving

Fucking hell!

I remember reading this thread years and years ago!
It entertained me greatly.
You know that kind of entertainment that you really fucking hate.
Loveable hatred.
Hateful intruige.

At least now I have a track i made that is relevant to it, and explains how I feel about it!
http://soundcloud.com/bigman-productions/the-storm

LOL :D I love this. I love this sooo much. The rantings remind me of something you would see down the highstreet with plackards, no shoes and a bell in his hand chanting 'the end is nigh'.

If this guy hasn't been commited, I wonder if he is still thinking stuff like this..

Last edited:
Oceanboy is a being that is so in touch with what is all around us I'm getting goosebumps just taking in the moment when another kindred soul comes across my path. We are one, in a universe that seems separate in its structure there is actually nothing between us. WE ARE ONE. He understands the hierarchy of beings and the purpose they have in shaping the frequency of energy into the usable dense matter we can interact with within this fleshy vessel. If you don't understand what the complexity and superiority of advanced knowledge being given to you freely do not say anything. Just take it in. To the average intelligence genius will always be perceived as crazy for they will not ever understand, they can't.

Too bad you were so long ago online. Go well fellow soul. I will see you back home at the source.

LOL :D I love this. I love this sooo much. The rantings remind me of something you would see down the highstreet with plackards, no shoes and a bell in his hand chanting 'the end is nigh'.

If this guy hasn't been commited, I wonder if he is still thinking stuff like this..

Don't comment when your consciousness is the size of a golf ball. You cannot even begin to comprehend what is being spoken about here. Go away.

^Well, he did "go away". He could be an ass for sure, but equally he could be the most empathetic person on the planet. His mind was not small but it was tortured. He used his amazing humor and appreciation of the absurd to get him through. You'll find his user name in the Shrine.

The most acurate description of what dancing in the neon jungle is about.

^Well, he did "go away". He could be an ass for sure, but equally he could be the most empathetic person on the planet. His mind was not small but it was tortured. He used his amazing humor and appreciation of the absurd to get him through. You'll find his user name in the Shrine.
We must all respect every aspect of existence, regardless of who they are. Thank you for speaking up for them ♥️