An Explanation of RAving

IwasthinkingaboutpostingaresponsetothisbutthenIthoughtshitwhatdoIwheredoisomeoneputacidinthewatersupplyagain.
------------------
Fylar
=most legendary, most incomprehensible=

What can i say but you are a classic Oceanboy......
---------------
"Love is the will to extend one's self for the purpose of nurturing one's own or another's spiritual growth"

fuck P.L.U.R man...
...it's all bout C.L.U.B
COKE, gettingLAID, UGLYness and BULBS!
brought to you by,
Shadow and polar_beaR productions.
Personally I'm into the C.L.U.B thing !!!
------------------
dont call me Jeff, just call me Millsy

smile.gif

------------------
I'm Excited!!!!

I personally am gonna hack the server and delete this post or break the search button. Let this thread die.
I need to get some sleep.

seeing as it is back
who the fuck bumped this one?
bad idea.
fuck off thread.

Hehehe... it's still funny
wink.gif

------------------
But who needs a car, when you've got a pogo stick

errr both of you posting is effectively bumping this up? Stay off the drugs
wink.gif

Good on ya oceanboy for having the guts to present a different perspective on raving.:.) If you wern't on your high horse so much and if your ideas were explained in a more beleivable and comprimising(to others ideas presented) way then others would probabley have more time for you. I personally agree with you about one of the concepts behind your very far out beleifs>that is when dancing peaking off my head at doofs etc I seem to have no control over what my body does-it just does these moves that seem to come from no-where, as if someone else was controlling my movements. This could all be stemming from my sub-consciance? though,>or maybe your right, its the zeta. My point is who really knows. Each to there own. What I do know though, is that raving in various forms has been around for at least 40000 years apparantely>look at all ancient cultures eg Aboriginal corroberees. They all involved either 'escapism' or 'chanalism' (i made chanalism up i think but you know what i mean) so maybe there is more to it than what the majority think. I guess my advice to you is to enjoy these feelings, dont try an analyse what they are because if you really believe in them then your questions should be answered all in due time-so live life to the full bruda and try not to take to much acid. Hope this makes sense (probably not) and is readable cause ive had one to many cheap plonks on this lovely sunny afternoon.
:.)

Inappropriate, really
wink.gif

------------------

i fuckin hate this thread with a passion !
WHY do people keep bumping it ??
WWWHHHYY ???
<<>>

-Thoth, Pleo I can't believe you're still on and spamming away... not that there's anything wrong with that
wink.gif

------------------

Alright.... we already know Pleo is a posting whore (just check out the main social for evidence), but how dare he disturb our peace by bumping this thread. Now many people know by now that I am a khandi, ghey taunting whore-slut (*note: if you do not log onto the IRC channel pls ignore the previous statement) and knows my stance on the whole issue (no it has nothing to do with 60's "Staying Alive" stances). Ok I have lost all meaning to this thread... therefore I will call you all khandi-ghey, whore-sluts from the evil swamps of hell...
*pls note: satisfaction guaranteed.

Look, if you keep going on about the fact that this thread has been bumped, it'll go way off topic and it'll havta be closed... And then Mikey will get what he wants and the rest of us will just have to make do with the memory of Oceanboy...
Hmm, can't really see a downside here...