• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

I Just Need To Post Vs. Lend me your eyes and ears, your wisdom and beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having to hold off benzo wd's with alcohol today, but the interpersonal things that have happened today are making me smille=D

neversick did you think the second hobit movie was as good as the second lord of the rings movie cause i thought the second lotr was way better

I have tried to not compare the two series, as whenever I do, I like you have found the hobbit series far below the lotr series.. but as long as I dont make this comparison I am able to enjoy the hobbit pretty well. Its just more of a decent adventure and not the epic work that the lotr was.. it doesn't have the amazing complex plot.. they haven't incorporated the writing of tolkien into the story as they did with the narration present throughout the ring series.. The hobbit series just reminds me more of just a fun adventure and seems to be done in a much less serious way.. we will see though as the last movie could possibly turn out to be epic as well.

I think the next great movie epics will turn out to be the gunslinger series by Stephen King.. and I say bring it on<3

Last edited:
i'm so lonely with my dad being in the hospital we are literally inseparable

I thank God for every day. I'm grateful for every moment of conscious awareness. Existence is so precious.... It's amazing how many times I've taken it for granted.

I've been here a long time. I'm almost home though.

Love

That's beautiful, GodandLove! Agreed, existence itself is precious, don't think much of it until that moment you may lose it.
Much love, havn't seen you around lately, stick around! <3

I thank God for every day. I'm grateful for every moment of conscious awareness. Existence is so precious.... It's amazing how many times I've taken it for granted.

I've been here a long time. I'm almost home though.

Love

That's just great.

i'm so used to spending most of my day with my dad but now i see him for like a hour a day stuck in a hospital bed it's so depressing to see him like that also an semi friend of mine got stabed to death but i'm way more upset about my dads situation

Oh no mr flowrrs sorry to hear about your friend :(

I reallt hope your dad gets better soon yeah I feel ya it sucks havin to be in a hospotal with a love one.

When I help other people it helps me.

Selfishness through selflessness.

I believe in it strongly.

words of wisdom.

ive been finding lately, asking people things, like strangers on the street, a question, is too easy, you just have to be calm and zen and not influence their emotions, and they will be flattered that you asked, and possibly feel less jaded about the younger generation.

u learn so much as well!

I am going of to do the world most dangerous commonly practiced activity.. Im going sledding..

having super fun in child play is a commonly misunderstood productive activity

Status
Not open for further replies.