• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

I Just Need To Post Vs. Lend me your eyes and ears, your wisdom and beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^It's so perfect for a snack and so easy to make. the 1 minute is the perfect part about it. It's really hot when it comes out but it tastes like a legit brownie. Cures your sugar and chocolate craving in one big POW. =D.

I took some Advil Migraine gel caps with no caffeine and I'm waiting for those to start to work. I have my prescription for Fioricet but that has caffeine in it so I'd be up all night :( <3

The one I use.. and it is such a relevant thing for people who suffer from this is axert.. or almotriptan.. 15 minutes and its just a bad memory.. and since I wake up with them raging in full force so im pretty impressed. My mom is plagued by them... me not so much.. and a funny thing is that since I changed my thinking and my life I haven't had one:?<3

anybody seen this movie A Dangerous Method? pretty good so far..

Edit: ending was abrupt.. and a the movie was a little stuffy and such but alright IMO

NSFW:

Last edited:
Alright I have so much to get done but this day is just one little hassle after another and it dumping snow.. OK GO.

I notice a lot of post have just "NSFW" on them. What does it mean? NS shame the film wasn't good ah well they'll be other films x did startdust.hero say she's travelling on Sunday? So I'm assuming she's not here to read it how long is your journey for? Have a safe one n all the best for Christmas n the new year
Xxxx same to anyone else who is travelling n may not be online xxxx

Seriously might be obsessed with the show American Horror Story :3. One of my legit favorites of all time.

I'm still here... I believe I'm leaving sometime soon. Like maybe the 23rd lol. :sus: I don't plan things.

17hour~ Car ride... I recommended we play this 12 hour track for the ride. BF is a bit opposed to it. I think I could listen to this all day long :D

NSFW:

Not safe for work? But it always comes randomly on people's statuses.
Sh sorry I assumed you were flying n you had to book it. Wow 17 hours is a long time. Will there be any of those travel cafes around? I can't stand horror films myself prefer filmslike the Matrix, Rocky, Terminator that sort of thing. My mam loves horror films n all things blood n gore like vampire films (interview with the vampire? Vampire diaries- a serial) which is funny cause she doesn'r need blood or needles etc in real life. I've donated blood 10/11 times n no way could she comes with me lol. If I watch a horror I'm anxious for months. Even though I know they're not real I'll have these thoughts like *don't face the wall in bed or rats from the black death will come* lol I'm strange.
Nonthesafe safe n happy journey (journeys can be fun one of my exes n I were chilling out listening to the red hot chili peppers etc) mind you was only round two hours so we could catch a ferry to see RHCP in Dublin.
Wow I don't half go on....sorry
Take care n be safe to anyone travelling this Christmas
Evey xxxx

PS: two more days left of being 33. Then 34. BRING IT!!! This has been the most horrible n started off with my birthday last year - sobbing because I was petrified of having only 8mg codeine tabs for 3 days, rushing to pharmacy n tben on Christmas Eve cause I'd had the whole 32 on my birthday, just seemed so normal to have all those tablets had no guilt nothing was normality - but this year yeah I have to go to the pharmacy for my suboxone n have offered to go wrap presents for the homeless but things are different now. I 'm looking forward to wrapping those presents n have been pestering the bloke who organises it to let me know when it's on so I can help xxxx

Not safe for work? But it always comes randomly on people's statuses.
Sh sorry I assumed you were flying n you had to book it. Wow 17 hours is a long time. Will there be any of those travel cafes around? I can't stand horror films myself prefer filmslike the Matrix, Rocky, Terminator that sort of thing. My mam loves horror films n all things blood n gore like vampire films (interview with the vampire? Vampire diaries- a serial) which is funny cause she doesn'r need blood or needles etc in real life. I've donated blood 10/11 times n no way could she comes with me lol. If I watch a horror I'm anxious for months. Even though I know they're not real I'll have these thoughts like *don't face the wall in bed or rats from the black death will come* lol I'm strange.
Nonthesafe safe n happy journey (journeys can be fun one of my exes n I were chilling out listening to the red hot chili peppers etc) mind you was only round two hours so we could catch a ferry to see RHCP in Dublin.
Wow I don't half go on....sorry
Take care n be safe to anyone travelling this Christmas
Evey xxxx

PS: two more days left of being 33. Then 34. BRING IT!!! This has been the most horrible n started off with my birthday last year - sobbing because I was petrified of having only 8mg codeine tabs for 3 days, rushing to pharmacy n tben on Christmas Eve cause I'd had the whole 32 on my birthday, just seemed so normal to have all those tablets had no guilt nothing was normality - but this year yeah I have to go to the pharmacy for my suboxone n have offered to go wrap presents for the homeless but things are different now. I 'm looking forward to wrapping those presents n have been pestering the bloke who organises it to let me know when it's on so I can help xxxx

17~ hours is terrible but as you know we have 3 dogs and a cat and we're not much for boarding them so we travel with them by car 1000~ miles so we can bring them. We can usually make it within approx. 20 hours. My boyfriend drives and I usually Bluelight or read articles or games so it works out well. There are a lot of different areas to stop, for the dogs to do their business and for us to stop and grab a bite to eat or coffee or a drink.

As for American Horror Story, it's not so much a horror film like (The Grudge, The Ring, etc.) it's more of a series (like 14 episodes/season) with a storyline. Lasts series was about a haunted house in Connecticut and the ghosts that inhabitited and their relationships. Nothing was too scary or creepy, no supernaturals crawling up the sheets or ceilings turning black sort of stuff to think of when you're trying to fall asleep at night :p. The 2nd season is about an Assylum in the 1960s for the criminally insane and all the brutalities and such that went on inside it. It's interesting to say the least. Not too scary though, I'd say season 1 is more freaky than season 2.

I hear you with the actual horror movies though, I still can't watch them. Rational thought has nothing against those scary thoughts brought on from watching a genuinely scary horror movie. I'll be scared for years lol.

Not Safe For Work doesn't necessarily have to actually mean it's not safe for work, it's just a name for the little button that hides context. You can use to so that your post isn't like a mile long...and so on.

I'm excited to be spending christmas with my parents. Christmas Eve dinner is so delightful, I can't wait =D!

Ah yes that makes sense NSFW lol n maybe I see them as I'm on iPhone?
Awh that's lovely that you're taking the dogs. A lot of people put their dogs in kennels so it's nice to see someone take them with them. I forgot you had a cat. Did you say they had been brought up since very little? Usually cats n dogs are ok if they are brought up since little - my Nain Peggy always had cats n dogs n there was never any trouble - they all got on wonderfully.
Now you explained the American horror sounds quite interesting.

Evey :)

PS why does it keep saying server busy? It's annoying n drivinge round the bend x

Yes, my animals are my children so I wouldn't imagine leaving them behind on the holidays, it wouldn't be the same without them. I found my kitten in a box at my work when he was I would guess 8 weeks old, I brought him home and the dogs were fine with him. He grew up wrestling, playing and cuddling with our youngest dog who was the equivalent of his best friend (who was 4 months when he was 8 weeks):
NSFW:
0jUWSci.jpg

d5QMb1H.jpg

D3edWkD.jpg

I believe if dogs and cats are brought up (at least one of them) being young, they'll grow up accepting each other. Our cat generally thinks it's a dog and acts much more like a dog that a normal cat does. He's a great cat.

The server just says that. It's nothing we can do to change it. Too many people. Moar donations needed ;). Everybody's gotta complete the inflexxion survey!

Ohhh ahs!! I love Americn horror story but too bad its on a holiday break for 3 weeks. I've watched all tbe seasons and absolutely loved it! I ljke its uniqueness from other shows, its not completely gory and the twists are outstanding.

Yeah, I'm really not for scary or gory horror flicks. This has a particularly interesting but "creepy" not so scary but keeps you on your toes type style. I really like it. I don't have cable anymore, I rely on netflix so I've only gotten to episode 6 of Coven. What episode did they air up to this far?

They're up to episode 9 at the moment, and then 3 weeks before the last few come out.

I love my horrors, gory, primal and twisted =D

Status
Not open for further replies.