View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxphenidine / MXP / 2-MeO-Diphenidine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you cannot generalize arbitrarily, but in my view, in (non-overdose-cases) it is 90% the people and 10% the drug that are responsible for letting bad things happen.

Please do not take MXP in public, if you have problems with taking dissociatives/psychedelics (bad thought loops) and/or in social situations.

And what the fuck is the purpose of taking a hallucinogen on a construction site (while working there?) ? This site is full of trolls, lately.

i did this shit the past few days. last night this girl that's had a crush on me for years hit me up so i had her over and fucked her like a savage. then this morning a social worker came to my house and took to long to leave. when he left i was fucking pissed off cuz i was gonna be late for work so i started punching walls and shit.
this drug gives me insane mood swings for some reason, or maybe it's the schizoaffective.

You guys are right. I prayed and reflected today. Giving it to the homies. Fuck going dumb on drugs. Life is too good for that.

That Northern Irish myth about someone killing their mother is just that a myth. Which stems from 1 single post on this thread from back in June/July. With no links to, or any factual information whatsoever.

Whats interesting about that story is it appeared exactly the same time as the Guardian newspapers misinformation piece. Go figure..

If that was the case I'm sure It would of been banned by now.

I read anecdotes on here,never seen the actual proof tho, what's this guardian article?

Well, I haven't posted on BL in a while but I'm back because of MXP. Since we last spoke, I went through almost 10 grams of MXP to myself. It became quite a habit toward the end and during one experience I flushed my stash. At the time I thought for sure it was the best route and it most likely was. That was two months ago and in another week or two I will return to the insanity. For some reason I simply cannot stay away. And although several red flags should be popping up for me I'd much rather forget about life and responsibility for a few hours. (I know typical addict thought process.) So since I am coming back I would like to share a few notes or rather observations about this strange chem.

I started out taking big hits (I don't have a scale but they were likely 150-200mgs each) and each of them was plugged. I really don't care for tasting my drugs anymore they are by and large strongly bitter. These doses when I started gave pretty extreme day-after hangovers. Eventually I would not be sick the day after but instead I would be groggy and a bit tired. With more experimentation I started taking lower doses (70-100mgs) which for me was a little more pleasant and fewer side-effects were noticed. While high doses can be fun, without a day to recover they can be damning. Slightly lower doses don't make me go completely crazy but do provide dissociation to a fair degree. For example, a smaller dose still makes walking very difficult and provides at least about two hours of interesting confusion but of course compared to large doses it's rather mild. Still fun, but mild. Also at a lower dose combinations are an option. I often used MXP to wind down from a stimulant episode or even a trip. As previous posters have noted combination with cannabis is worthwhile if you like the dissociation. When my tolerance was low and I dosed MXP the day after if any cannabinoid was ingested the dissociation would once again make itself present. I would feel extremely fuzzy and less groggy. It's rather hard to remember specifics about the experience but one thing I do remember with MXP as with other novel dissociatives I have tried is that I hear a word or phrase being repeated but it doesn't seem to be coming from anywhere nor can I understand what is being said. It's kind of like the same sounds stuck on repeat but they seem to be distinctly vocal in nature. This is present in lower doses for me as well as higher doses. On higher doses rationality is no longer something that I can identify with. Even though most of these experiences took place in the comfort of my own home at a certain dose of this drug I loose familiarity with my surroundings. Walking around is difficult but not exactly impossible if say I have to pee or something. Although I usually spend at least some time lying on the floor or just being plain lost. I seem to remember the sickness being less severe both with lower doses and continued usage but that is most likely a tolerance issue. I do remember after my first trial being completely put off because I was so very sick the day after I could not eat or do anything. Anyway, I'm beginning to ramble but when my next sample arrives I hope to get a drug-store piss test and see if I false positive for PCP. I have heard of this happening but don't know if it happens often. Does anyone know more about this? I only found one thread here and one other thread elsewhere claiming it is possible.

Wow drug store piss test, didn't know you could do that. Which country you in mate?

Wow drug store piss test, didn't know you could do that. Which country you in mate?

I'm in the States. Over here you can pick up a piss test for like $20 at some of the corner stores. Sometimes parents use them to check if their kids are lying to them about being clean. I'm fairly sure it's just the SAMSHA 5 panel test. But as I'm sure you know trust is not really a thing here in the US.

400mg oral
t+1h god
t+2h death
t+4h telly

Last edited:
Yeah well fuck. For 17 years I've been taking my drug use to every extreme in my reach, but I can't say I've ever experienced anything quite like this. Doses up to 250mg IV had previously served as testament of the pure insanity this molecule can unleash on my brain. I figured going for an inititial dose of 400mg would kill my urge to redose and it sure did.

I felt the onset at around T+1h and barely managed to spark up a joint before things started spininning out of control - fast! I managed to hit play on my dissociative playlist, randomly starting the song All I Need by Air which proved to be perfect. Before Kelly finished Watching the Stars 7 minutes later the storm had already begun to settle.

Within those 7 minutes I could quickly feel the world around me disintegrate. I was left to myself as the master of an entire universe. Never before have I felt such a sense of limitless power on dissociatives. I had in essence becoem a god for all that mattered. At one point I felt myself giving in to this state, giving in to being content with where I was. And with this acception I felt myself fading, shifting towards a silent unity with my surroundings. At some point I started reflecitng on all the important events in my life in quick succession. It seemed like an eternity had passed when I came to the realization that I must be dying. The threat of death seemed imminent, but at the same time did it become apparent that I was in full control over where I was going from here on out.

I had to make a choice and didn't hesitate to float back towards life. Quickly I felt myself regain awareness of my material surroundings, felt myself regain strength.

Death was left behind and Kelly hadn't even finished Watching the Stars yet. It was all a matter of waiting for the effects to pass now. Within an hour or two I was back to watching Happy Valley (some of the best television the past 100 years have to offer), somewhat relieved to still be alive, not quite sure what to make of what had happened.

And godamn do I feel good today!

Any ideas or experiences of Methoxphenidine mixed with 3F-Phenmetrazine, as I see the combo is about to become available in pellet/powder form under the name K-pax..

Not sure what the ratio would be. Sounds a bit too mental a mix for me.
[h=1][/h]

Sounds like a stupid fucking idea to me. I don't see the benefit and quite frankly, I would stay the hell off of that vendor crap. K-Pax my ass. Whichever moron falls for these marketing gags probably isn't supposed to die of natural causes if you catch my drift.

@Dalai Lala
Out of curiosity, how are those pellets dosed?

And regarding the first poster who claims to have IV'ed 2g of this substance in a single night... I really am the last person on this site to call bullshit, but I have a very hard time believing that story. Injecting 150mg of this stuff means injecting over 2ml of propylene glycol unless there are better solvents for this that I am not aware of. Propylene Glycol isn't that easy to inject through your average 27G needle and I honestly cannot see myself going through 13-20 such injections in quick succession, especially notnwhen the shots have been administered by the same person who received them. To be honest, and I hate to be the square to say this, but the whole story sounds like complete and utter bullshit to me, however reputable that person might be on the "hip forums".

I've injected up to 250mg of it in single shots and I don't see anyone without a huge fucking dissociative habit not having their socks blown off by that dose, let alone 20 consecutive doses. I still don't know how much of what I went through yesterday was due to the psychedelic effects and how much was caused by an actual threat to my life, that's how brutal doses of that order of magnitude feel to me.

Last edited:
Tried this for the first time yesterday, 100mg plugged. Gentle come up that lasted probably 30-40 min. Effects were very enjoyable and it seemed like the perfect dose, familiar dissociated feeling, but with much more mobility. After getting settled in, I think it was 2 hours in, I felt like I wanted some more depth so I snorted 20 mg of DPT and it ended up being an awesome idea. It was like the MXP provided a relaxing canvas to explore the DPT. Experienced a little confusion on the come up of the DPT but it was pleasant.

When the DPT wore off I took my dog for a long walk and once I got back, now a few hours after the initial MXP dose, I plugged 15 more mg of MXP and 12 mg of 4-aco-DMT. Once again, this ended being an awesome idea and I really got to explore the tryptamine while in a comfortably dissociated state. At one point I did get caught in a thought loop for a bit, nothing intense, but if it was a large dose of 4-aco-dmt It may have been hard to manage. I also took a shower, during which, I found myself thinking about how my parents seemed to be fighting a lot when I was home recently for spring break. This led me to break out in tears for the first time in a while. It was intense emotionally, but definitely cleansing.

It may not have been the smartest idea to combine those chemicals since it was my first time trying MXP, but I felt really comfortable doing it and the doses of the other 2 weren't big so I was pretty sure I'd be fine, and it ended up being an awesome time.

Only because MXE is 3'-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE? Honestly speaking, if PCP is phencyclidine and PCE is eticyclidine, then MXE for methoxetamine seems logical as hell if it's supposed to tie it with PCP and PCE. What should be the short name for ketamine then? CM?

Not that I think MXP is a great abbreviation for this drug but by no means have I seen it used before for 3'-MeO-2-Oxo-PCP.

Status
Not open for further replies.