17th Issue General Heroin Discussion v. Perfect Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
only shot them once or twice but just seeing them rage right now. seems like I wouldnt/couldnt miss even if I tried. seems you gotta get pretty flat w/ the pin tho to hit these, right? I feel a lot of bones as well so not sure how easy it would be; although, like I said, I've shot before but it was one of my OFF days and prob had to black and blues on the reg veins.

Scag - hands are only place left? some peeps prefer to shoot hands I've heard many times. are those your LAST option for you? where do you think best shot spot is? I always went w/ the usual but would also use forearm often.

Hands should also be one of your last options. The veins are more fragile there, misses heal a lot slower (everything heals slower actually), and it's easier to get an infection.

The best spots are your forearm/bicep area. Followed by your wrists, hands, then feet, then neck, then groin.

Who gives a shit whose a vet and who isn't? To me, it's embarrassing how long I've been using. That shit isn't a badge of honor. It's sign of your stupidity. Ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.