17th Issue General Heroin Discussion v. Perfect Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only coke. Sometimes I'd drink on dope if I'm around normal people who drink. Ha.

This lately^ but i need to lay off the crack, makes me use up so much more deisel im honestly surprised i didnt overdose last night bc i endee up doing 2 and a half bs yesterday when i usually keep it around 8 bags to a full b depending on my money situatipn and it was the normal quality i get. When i started doin d when i was 17 i had a script for 105 .5mg xanax and 90 10mg valium i would always mix those with dope or etizolam which i got an order for like 100 1 or 2 times and overdosed once mixing benzos and once mixing etizolam with d, id also mix either one or both those with some tree.

Last edited:
This lately^ but i need to lay off the crack, makes me use up so much more deisel im honestly surprised i didnt overdose last night bc i endee up doing 2 and a half bs yesterday when i usually keep it around 8 bags to a full b depending on my money situatipn and it was the normal quality i get. When i started doin d when i was 17 i had a script for 105 .5mg xanax and 90 10mg valium i would always mix those with dope or etizolam which i got an order for like 100 1 or 2 times and overdosed once mixing benzos and once mixing etizolam with d, id also mix either one or both those with some tree.

my OD was a benzo/coke/dope SHOT. somehow I got all 3 in a needle; completely stupidty. once I shot I also swallowed 4MG 6MG xanny on top of the benzo shot. no idea why I would shoot a benzo but I already shot a G or really good shit eariler than w/ another G shot/speedball/xanny I would up half dead. was a MISERABLE time of my life but even I didnt want/expect anything like that to happen. had a real high tolerance for the dope but just happened to pick up diesel shit that day and added more drugs to it; complete and utter stupidity.

Yeah a huge downside of shooting coke is you end up blowing through all your dope with speedballs and/or to come down. That was a big reason I cut way back on the white.. I just first of all loose all control on it, and couldn't afford all the dope I ended up having to do to deal with the intense crashes.

I even make sure to wait until i take a crap everday to get high.

I don't mean to denigrate your and Tommy's conversation at all, it's heavy stuff and he's got some good advice for you in a tough spot, but that's damn good advice that was stuck in the middle of a big paragraph.

I've mixed dope with benzos before, and always bud/hash--gotta keep the medication flowing..

haha. dude, weeks would prob. go by w/o me taking a shit.

even nowadays on subox only I dont shit often; maybe 3x's a week. but I remember before becoming such a heavy user I would shit 2-3x's a day. things sure have changed.

So last night when i went to go get hard i decided id mine as well pick up a few bs so i wouldnt have to go again soon to save some gas money since both dealers live in the same area. After i get the hard i call my d guy and no answer so i got kinda pissed cus he told me hed be around and I ended up just going home. He called me today and apologized saying he got in a car crash which idk if i believe. He said hed hook me up so i ended up goin out there today and he threw me a free half b and said next time i come out he'll throw me another half. So instead of saving that money in my fucked up mind that made it ok for me to get a dub of hard because itd be the same as if i spennt the money to get an extra half b, goddammit i wanna stop doing crack so bad it makes me feel like shit and my heart go crazy after awhile

ahh, took a few xanny's tonight and smoke weed; just relaxing now. wonder if the subox plays a part at all.

Hows everyone doin tonight? Everyone get their fix? Whos going without their fix tonight because their trying to get clean or because they just dont have money or cant get any dope?

Holy shit theres krokidial in the US?!?? Would it have the same effect on people who snort it?

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4109719/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...used-homemade-heroin-substitute-Krokodil.html

Edit: saw this, no confirmed cases but idk, i REALLY hope krokidial never reaches the U.S. But there are alot of cases of people with rotting flesh? I think im gonna get clean i really hope ive never ingested krokodil

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/11/07/behind-the-krokodil-panic.html

Last edited:
no krok in US; that article is a bunch of krokSHIT. was a thread on here talking about a breakout in Chicago but it was all BS. so far no worries in the states aside from a few articles just bullshitting, or at least as far as I know.

last night I took a few valium (I said xanny last night but I tend to call all benzo's xannys) and smoked some weed. just was a good time. funny, cuz I still consider myself SOBER since I am far, far away from the dope ride I was once on. but even take a benzo and smoking now feels just better than it did when I was jammed, somehow. is that even possible? or would it always be better w/ the dope in the body? then again, I am on subox so a opiate is there?

any help w/ this one?

Going to try and get back on suboxone tomorrow... nervous as as hell. :\

I thought about you this morning, at about 5 or 6 AM.

My routine lately is that I awaken around 4 AM, stick 1/2 of an orange 2 mg. film under my tongue, and go back to sleep for an hour or 2. By then the stuff seems to be working its magic, and I feel quite dandy, ready to tackle the day.

As I was rolling out of bed this particular morning, I thought of my fellow junky somewhere in NYC, hoping he waited long enough so as to avoid precipitated w/d, and that if the film was indeed taken, it eventually melted away all of the dope sickness that I know (and hate) so well. Best to you today, Mr. S.

you wake up just to take the sub? wow. I am so lazy I would NEVER consider doing something like that. why not just take it when you wake up for your day? its what I do and all seems to work fine. groggy when I first get up and then throw 12MG in the mouth and by the time im out of the shower I am feeling good and ready to rock.

dk, i REALLY hope krokidial never reaches the U.S. But there are alot of cases of people with rotting flesh? I think im gonna get clean i really hope ive never ingested krokodil

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/11/07/behind-the-krokodil-panic.html

There's no way, the laws in America and the socioeconomic collapse of Russia has led to this phenomenon. Krokodial (or however it's spelled), is clandestinely produced from readily-available codeine-containing OTC medicine, that can even be straight up stolen by junkies in need. The process to make this into nasty impure krok is easy and cheap, so you can get high basically for free (ignoring the physical consequences). Heroin is also much more expensive in Russia, meaning junkies who are already poorer in comparison to American addicts can't even afford dope (and treatment via Subs/methadone is basically unavailable)

Compare this to the US where codeine is harder to obtain, and often more expensive, than heroin; with a population that is more wealthy (even panhandling addicts), has access to unbiased HR information, and in most places could fairly readily begin a detox program if they're ready to quit. The situation in America just doesn't support it. And if it ever somehow became an issue it would just help lead to more expansive HR systems.

HippyTony, that's a good idea, so you don't wake up sick at all. I don't think I've ever done it with opiates but I dosed LSD like that a few times; woke up, dosed, woke up 60-90m later already altered...

I thought about you this morning, at about 5 or 6 AM.

My routine lately is that I awaken around 4 AM, stick 1/2 of an orange 2 mg. film under my tongue, and go back to sleep for an hour or 2. By then the stuff seems to be working its magic, and I feel quite dandy, ready to tackle the day.

As I was rolling out of bed this particular morning, I thought of my fellow junky somewhere in NYC, hoping he waited long enough so as to avoid precipitated w/d, and that if the film was indeed taken, it eventually melted away all of the dope sickness that I know (and hate) so well. Best to you today, Mr. S.

I kinda do the same thing with taking the Sub before waking up. They take so long to kick in, at least for me. I see some people say it takes like 30 minutes, not for me. I don't even feel it until around the 1 hour mark and then it really isn't hitting its stride until 1.5-2 hours. So I often take it laying in bed like 30 minutes before I wake up. Sometimes I fall alseep with it in my mouth, other times spit it in a cup or something. then once I am up and out of shower its starting to do its thing.

Why is it that i can get pretty much anything except for benzos? Makes me sad

haha, I SOOOO agree. sometimes I hear "check back beginning of month". I can understand that cuz it's when you pick up a script. I used to do the same when I had my benzo supply but dope meant more so I'd sell half or whole script just to pick up a gram or two.

you wake up just to take the sub?
Mostly I wake up just to take a wizz. At my age (57) going 8 hours without visiting the can is rare. Especially if I drink liquids before hitting the hay. Also, many nights I'm in bed by 10, so by 4 AM I've had a solid 6 hours. At that point, I can go back to bed for a couple of more hours or opt to start my day at that time. Over the last week or 2, many mornings at 4 AM I get the coffee brewing, grab some toast, gear up in blaze orange, grab my shotgun, and go "out back" and sit in my deer stand, where I typically fall asleep again until sun comes up. I'll sit up there for another hour or two until I get bored, climb down, and head home (about 700 feet away). Being semi-retired, with a small gubmint pension, a couple of small side-hustles, and not blowing every penny on dope like I once did, makes for a pretty good life.

^That does sound like a good life. I tend to wake up around the same time and usually I will take a whizz, though I am much younger. But I always drink a glass of water before bed so its no wonder I have to go. I always wake up early, as well. I rarely sleep past 8 and will be up around 6ish a lot. My job did require me to get up around 5a until I just changed the schedule a bit. Also I w/d quick, so when I sleep like 7 hours and wake up, I am not well. I might be able to get in another hour at best, but most likely I'd rather just roll out of bed and get high.

BTW, I was not aware that hippies liked to hunt, thats news to me.

BTW, I was not aware that hippies liked to hunt, thats news to me.

There's a range of hippies like anything else. True, the typical "flower child" doesn't have the heart or the patience for hunting. But some of the old heads I've met (especially the more hands-on, Type A personalities) transformed their "hippie" attitude into a more mountain-man/farmer type of existence, and hunting is a wonderful extension of being self-sufficient (since raising large livestock is expensive compared to chickens, but everybody likes a steak sometimes).

Mostly I wake up just to take a wizz. At my age (57) going 8 hours without visiting the can is rare. Especially if I drink liquids before hitting the hay. Also, many nights I'm in bed by 10, so by 4 AM I've had a solid 6 hours. At that point, I can go back to bed for a couple of more hours or opt to start my day at that time. Over the last week or 2, many mornings at 4 AM I get the coffee brewing, grab some toast, gear up in blaze orange, grab my shotgun, and go "out back" and sit in my deer stand, where I typically fall asleep again until sun comes up. I'll sit up there for another hour or two until I get bored, climb down, and head home (about 700 feet away). Being semi-retired, with a small gubmint pension, a couple of small side-hustles, and not blowing every penny on dope like I once did, makes for a pretty good life.

pretty laid back there, man. not a life that I could live but for some, like yourself, seems like it would be great.

how long were you on the dope for? youre lucky you got to retire and still have a life. worries me at 31 that if I dont stay sober from here on out I wont have the ability to retire, the money to keep care of myself and maybe family, or A LIFE to EVEN LIVE. it's why I've been sober and continue to TRY my best to do so.

must be cold in that dear stand right now, no? or is it closed in? cant be, right? so you go up there and just shoot at dear? pretty cool. wouldnt mind trying that for a day. but you are solo all day? see, that is where I'd go wrong.. that's why I used. I was getting bored w/ myself and my life, so the dope played a part as my buddy. it was something to do, to buy, to get, in order to kill time and kill the boredom. pretty bad, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.