• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants IV speed?

Swam

Bluelighter
new
IMPORTANT! I IV'd speed paste (corrosive) and it burned when I inject it. What does this mean? I read on an amph guide that salts and pastes are what are used, I used paste, and paste is always corrosive... so... idk.

old:
I got 10g of amphetamine paste (speed paste/ base/ etc), I cut it up to dry it out, but it will take a night to dry.

Anyway, so is speed something that can be introduced to water and shot? I used the search forum, and could only find one guy talking about shooting speed, he didn't say much info, just said he does it. What do you guys know about it?

Last edited:
Don't ravash you life with IV speed...

That paste is probably so corrosive as well...

Please consider oral administration.

It is corrosive, is that bad for veins? My vein kind of burned when I administered the IV. Definitely not a good sign. What does this mean?

It is corrosive, is that bad for veins? My vein kind of burned when I administered the IV. Definitely not a good sign. What does this mean?

It means it's not good for veins, because it damages them chemically. Which hurts.

If you want to be injecting amphetamine you shouldn't be injecting "speed paste" which is cut with god knows what.

What do you mean "corrosive"? There's a lot of myths about base, I once had a dealer tell me that if i ate it without wrapping it in a rolling paper it would burn holes in my stomach. If it's paste, the moisture may well be volatile organic solvents, which you obviously don't want to inject. If it's water, that might allow microbial growth (particularly if it's diluted with glucose, which a lot of EU speed is). Either way, you should dry it completely before injecting it. Paste speed is just diluted amphetamine sulphate. You should dry it completely, then use sterile water to make it up into a solution, use the best filter you can find (micron filter would be ideal). Injecting amphetamine is not particularly uncommon. I assume you know how to IV properly, if not say so and I'll find you the info you need.

I am shooting amphetamine sulphate regularly lately. Usually between 50-150mg a day depending on tolerance. If its burning, it might not be properly neutralised speed paste. Too much sulphuric acid or too much amphetamine base will make the ph of the solution acidic or basic. This will give you a burning sensation in your veins. Not unlike if you use too much ascorbic acid with street H. I have to admit i shoot only rather pure sulphate not paste. Paste usually contains one or more adulterants like diluents, other active ingredients, synthesis by products, starting and intermediate chemicals and solvent residues. I can really not recommend injecting paste speed if your not knowing the source (which is usually highly unlikely). At best you will have a. sulphate with water and sugars. But at worst it could contain heavy metal ions, organic solvents and toxic synthesis by products along with sloppy neutralised amphetamine base.

I shot some european speed paste once and didn't experience any problem at all but I was just desperate for a high and would never advice someone to do the same

Pills & paste forms aren't really advisable to inject. Possible, but risky.

Tried plugging? Amp paste hits just as hard as IV use, IMO.

I've been digging paste for years and it has never stang. Something's wrong with your phet.

It means yah missed buddy or poked through the vain I did that in my thighs twice and fuck it hurt and made the vain all hard but when I shoot in my arms (havent missed yet) knock on wood, there is no feeling, yet I still don't get any rush like I do from method but there is a little warm senceation in my chest and get really high lol. Hope this helps bro, be safe and enjoy

I dont know what your speed paste actually is or if its made correctly.

Assuming it is, you missed a shot and that could include a partial miss or a leak from not putting pressure on it.

If you actually have benzedrine then I have no idea what that would do to your veins.

Speed hasnt been around here for well over a decade but good ol bikie speed was slightly acidic (6.5ph) and blood is slightly basic (7.4 ph). The tiny amount you use esp if you clean it up does fuck all really.

Speed paste could be anything these days with research chems around so its better to be careful and put a tiny amount on your tongue tip before anything and if it stings then for the love of god ditch it.

Swallowing it would be better if its an unknown as it wont be any more acidic than your stomach is.

Heres a link to more related shit mate good luck!

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/534776-What-to-look-for-in-European-speed?p=8964763&viewfull=1#post8964763