Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Introductions

<3

Yeah gathered that was aided by sims knock haha

i'll write some stuff sometime

Yeah, I dunno what it is about it exactly, but it's always appealed to me. Especially libraries built in that manner, for some reason :D

All the speed in the world couldn't make me type a big story like that, but fair play to you for putting that up there Knock.

I read your piece earlier on Knock, I was going to do my own but had to go score.
I give you mad props for doing that mate, I mean this more than anything I wish your sister the best of luck, it's no secret I got a long running "issue" with gear but I aint the only one on EADD who has a long running addiction to it.
I hope she can get sorted & find a better place in her life, my heart & best wishes to you & her.

I am going to do my own tomorrow but after that CUNT sent me a PM slagging me & my ex off over dumb stuff & it really got to me, for the first time in using the net a message actually upset me deeply, I am kind of reserved to speak about my life, it will only add fuel to the trolls & I know I will get people cussing me 7 saying horrible stuff about my Swedish mom & the situation I found myself in as a kid & also the times I have been without a fixed address & had to sleep rough & all the issues that come with that life.

If they did that publicly Bodda, they'd get a verbal slapping from pretty much everyone, so I wouldn't worry so much about that.

People should add some old pics as well, that'd be cool

Part of my half assed written story, ill keep it in small bits cos reading pages full of stuff aint too appealing.

Born in the southwest of England in 1987 in a nearby city,

Grew up with my mum, dad never really wanted anything to do with me, grew up in a little house just off the middle of town. Nice little row of houses, nice neighbors. we were always skint. i remember this girl a few doors up, we'd meet up, adventure around, look at each others bits, touch each other, try on each others clothes and random shit. her voice used to be shrill and piss me off. i remember regularly bringing handfuls of worms into the house from the garden and throwing them at my mum. Used to love watching art attack and fun house. lego. used to talk too much at school and get moved around the classrooms

Last edited:
i remember this girl a few doors up, we'd meet up, adventure around, look at each others bits, touch each other, try on each others clothes and random shit. her voice used to be shrill and piss me off. i remember regularly bringing handfuls of worms into the house from the garden and throwing them at my mum. used to love watching art attack and fun house. lego. used to talk too much at school and get moved around the classrooms

Last year, aye?

Crackhead you twat. =D

That was brilliant Dan! The last paragraph had a really genuine charm to it. We shared a childhood love of worms, Art Attack, Fun House and Lego.

I was gonna write a big long blatently fake out out but i cannae be arsed and itd be a shit joke. Nice thread idea though, i'm sure its been done before but never with such a nice intro <3, i'm with you on EADD being the crown jewel of BL

I'll write mine out at soime point when (more) stimmed, there's a section in most 12-step rehabs where you have to write and tell your life story, all the good and the bad, but i left way before then so never actually done it before. Thinking on it it'd be relatively interesting as despite only being a wee babby its full of death, danger and men in white coats.

Haha cheers Sammy. the 90s held golden memories. and early to mid 2000s

cutting worms and throwing them about, Art attack, Fun house... those go karts at the end used to look so big and fast. Lego, Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, Driving 1950s tractors, The land before time, Dreamstone, Goosebump books, Wacky races although thats 60s aint it? and old disney films i used to watch a lot of

Since I was 11 years old they started sending me to the UK every summer to study English, so if you've ever seen those huge groups of very loud, obnoxious teenage Italians around city centers, well I was one of them. First place I ever set foot in Britain was Aberdeen, it was awesome, first time I spent the summer alone somewhere, the group leaders were totally irresponsible, they forgot me and two others in Edinburgh during a day trip, luckily the guy at Games Workshop where we'd spent the afternoon called the cops and they managed to track down the elders.

Hahaha! Years ago we would always moan about the Italian teenage tourists in Edinburgh with their big rucksacks, bumping into people. Was always the Italians :D

Something else about italians I've noticed, you seem to have enormous testicles. OK I'm stereotyping, and my balls are pretty fucking huge, but Italian men seem to like to sit with their legs at an angle of over 90 degrees, paying scant regard to the personal space of whoever's sitting next to them. Is that you too?

I do sit like that yeah

About the rucksacks, I have no idea why is it that most Italians have those huge rucksacks, I never had one, always had a small one like an Eastpack, but most kids had these:

invicta.jpg
[/url][/IMG]