• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Introductions

OOOOh we found a lounge rat! Welcome <3 Don't worry darling, we're pussies around here. xx ;)

Nice to see you in EADD. Stick around.

OOOOh we found a lounge rat! Welcome <3 Don't worry darling, we're pussies around here. xx ;)

Ill try but I like to speak my mind and it can be upsetting. Just ask your fellow euro alasdairm

Dunno why, we're trying our hardest to get away from the cunts...
You guys really need to cut ties imo. Did you see the globalist cunt Obama plead to your leaders to stay in that mess. You guys are only hurting yourselves and your currency by staying in. Britain was a once great nation that was respected and pretty much ran the world. Now all you have is top gear, bureaucracy, and a silly royal family you bring out once a year to stay relevant. Make Britian great again imo

Im an American but I always wanted to be a euro to be honest.

Yeahhh heya Droppers. Welcome to pussyland :D we pussy Euros will take good care o' ye. FUBZ?! Where's the rope? =D tea? Coffee? ;) jokes aside welcome to EADD <3 I kmew you liked da pussy ;)

I likez this lounge rat :) Step aside Rassy :D

----

Disclaimer: I'm bor Euro. Am Welsh <3

Evey

The music thread is good. Personally, I think that you should always give others a listen. It's the way we open our doors of perception ;)

Good HR in EADD and loads of other sub-forums that are good for each need.

I'll await your reply before I move this to New Member introduction in EADD. KK? <3

Get yersel acquainted with our sub forum. Nice to see you around xx

Solid, Posts moved. BTW Solid is the name of a great rock bar in Glasgow. Tis good <3

Again, Welcome to EADD. It's a good enough place to call home ;)

Hello creepy lurker <3 if you are indeed a creepy lurker then you'll fit in rather well round here. Which I'm sure you already know being a creepy lurker n all ;) feel free to pm if you find yourself lost and as ever, welcome xx

Have I missed owt?

EZ curious - doubt you missed anything that is worth revisiting at this stage, just good to see another valuable member returning, a trend that has slowly but definitely started to establish itself since the end of the summer.

Welcome back and I hope we hear more from you soon bud x

EZ curious - doubt you missed anything that is worth revisiting at this stage, just good to see another valuable member returning, a trend that has slowly but definitely started to establish itself since the end of the summer.

Welcome back and I hope we hear more from you soon bud x

I doubt I'll be around that much in all honesty, just don't have the time for forums these days. The sentiment is appreciated all the same.

Hello fellows!

I thought I'd give myself a little introduction and my first as this thread it seemed the best place for doing so... I stubbled across many interesting debates and discussions which I hoped I could highlight as well as contributing my own personal experiences with drugs.

I am hoping that it may also help others, or even family and close friends of those who are using drugs both recreationally to the other side of the spectrum where those may be ultimately losing there complete control leading to chronic and often refractory addiction, other creates greater and often more complications.

This being the same catalyst that contributed to my own rapid decline that led me as well as starting my journey to becoming a very sick and serious addict... I thought what happen to me and my deterioration was incredibly rapid. I decided that I need immediate inpatient care to aid my recovery as nursing and caring for others was extremely invaluable to me! I attended two detox centres that only provided three weeks of detox medication but no follow-up rehabilitation. NB: this being limited funding but there's no recovering addict including myself that could fund and a rehab program!

I was extremely ashamed as during my work as an A&E staff nurse, I'd truly loved my nursing career and i was a highly skilled, empathetic, caring and a professionally experienced member of the nursing team however I was impaired and currently not fit for practice.

Things, however, began to rapidly overtake me. I desperately wanted to to ask for help buy I was incredibly scared that I would lose my job permanence. I was well however trusted and I had never stolen or diverted drugs/ medication.

The NMC (The Nursing and Midwifery Counsel that regulate nurses and midwives in the UK have been helpful and supportive, and have seen that I am really making a great effort and positive changes. I have stopped using heroin for around a year with one blimp and have been gradually weaned my diazepam reduction slowly and I am no longer prescribed Diazepam until about one week ago. It was tough at times (nasty anxiety, panic attacks, sweats, hot and cold chills, twitching, insomnia!) I guess i could compare some symptoms to opiate withdrawal but alot more psychological distress and less join pain, more restelessness, and anxiety through the roor! The reduction was basted on the Ashton Manual and was not too unpleasant and manageable. He switch me to Diazepam (longer half-life). It was not dreadful but just be honest with the prescriber... Although its not too uncommon the is a small risk of seizures if there is a term history of particular high dosages of Benzdiazipines follow by a rapid reduction

On the other hand my Drug Councilor has been mentioning about reducing my Methadone dose and I do not personally that I am ready to do so at this moment in time. I am lucky that I'm on reasonably dose that is keeping me well from withdrawals for up to 27 hours day, extremely effective and manageable my cravings Since I reached my optimum dose I am able to collect my script in the morning and get on the rest of my day, to work, care of the little ones.

As previously mentioned I am still taking methadone script and I'm getting a lot of the staff, councilors and other members at my alcohol and drug centre and they are really urging for me to get off, tbh I dont feel like I'm ready. Methadone has worked for me in the sense that I haven't used heroin (or crack) for over the year. I am on a decent dose and i can get on my my life. Ideally i wanted to at least doing some volunteering or back a work before thinking about deducting!

Any adivice my appreciated!

Petrelli

Welcome to the forum Petrelli - I am sure you will get plenty of advice and when I have more time I will try and write you a more detailed response myself.

I was struck off the NMC's professional register in 2008 as I was hiding my heroin habit from my employer when I was arrested with gear on me. I've done some really clever things in my time but that whole episode was exceptional, even by my supernatural ability to fuck things up as much as is possible.

Hey Stee! Thanks for the reply! It's hard to ask or find help for nurses (and doctors) for the fear of rejection, stigma and ridicule, and not to mention being made redundant. I'm pretty spcertain that the rates of addiction and drug and alcohol problems are exceptionally high in the medical profession... I assume it's the high stress, long working hours, responsibility as well as access to medication that are aggravating factors. It's also a shame that there is hardly any support for doctors and nurses with addiction other than punishing them by suspending them or strucking them off... which often makes things a great deal worse!
Welcome to the forum Petrelli - I am sure you will get plenty of advice and when I have more time I will try and write you a more detailed response myself.I was struck off the NMC's professional register in 2008 as I was hiding my heroin habit from my employer when I was arrested with gear on me. I've done some really clever things in my time but that whole episode was exceptional, even by my supernatural ability to fuck things up as much as is possible.

Welcome and welcome again, Petrelli :)

Medics definitely don't have the monopoly on addiction. Arguably, they have access to the best addictants though. Either way, welcome to BL and EADD in particular. Go forth, spread your wings and gibber <3

PS: Are you named after the bloke in Heroes whose superpower I forget?