• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2013-2014 NBA Thread v. AI is officially retired

I understand the mind of and how he is on Chicago and wants to be famous and a star like Jordan. Anyone would. So he plays hard and he was over eager and fucked himself. I didn't mean Jordan, but I ment he wanted to be as big part of nba history as him.

www.gifsoup.com_view_1043375_barkley-head-shake-o.gif

Nope Kobe doesn't even play the same position, see above explanation.
He's a 1 you idiot. Tell me the 5 positions of basketball without looking them up.

Wide receiver
Goalie
Defenseman
Left field
Swimmer

Last edited by a moderator:
i just saying he wants to be as good and famous as kobe. But was over eager

POINT GUARD
FORWARS
QUARTERBACK
CACTUS
MODEL

The bulls franchise is done with championships while Rose and Boozer are still under contract. May as well throw the *season to get a lottery pick up

Last edited:
Yo guys I just found out the Portland Trailblazers do, in fact, exist.

I know espn likes to forget about them a lot but my god LaMarcus Aldridge is arguably the best PF in the game right now

Batum is their x factor, dude can do thr ymca and dunk a ball but still run the floor well, such a valuable asset

All good points. Lamarcus Aldridge is pretty good. Derrick rose is finished unfortunately. The heat will prop ably 3 peat even though the pacers look scary and let's not forget about the fundamentally sound spurs.
Anybody play nba 2k14 btw for ps3 ??

I'm a laker fan btw even in our tough times I'm no not jumping on any teams bandwagon

I've had it out for MCW for a while too. Ever since he was in high school. He went to high school here in nearby St Andrews (Newport, RI). Providence College (the local team) tried hard for him and he just went to Syracuse. He then proceded to beat PC every time they played.

Thank god the Celtics didnt draft him. Otherwise, I'd have a conflict of interest.

I'm watching the 2000 western conference championship game 7 Lakers V's trailblazers. Shaq and kobe

I've had it out for MCW for a while too. Ever since he was in high school. He went to high school here in nearby St Andrews (Newport, RI). Providence College (the local team) tried hard for him and he just went to Syracuse. He then proceded to beat PC every time they played.

Thank god the Celtics didnt draft him. Otherwise, I'd have a conflict of interest.

im starting to come around, even with Spencer Hawes. Still think Evan Turner needs to be traded while the value is there, fuck that guy

if Lebron came to philly theyd win a championship next year, EASY

FO
FO
FO