• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2013-2014 NBA Thread v. AI is officially retired

^ that commercial makes me smile from ear to ear whenever I see it.

Shim you should adopt the Pelicans as your interm team since they have 3 starters on your dream team.

Anthony Davis is NOT on my dream team. And I just cant get behind the team name / logo

would have been better as the Charlotte Hornets color scheme

n6w1gx.jpg

got like zero hours of sleep last night and been looking forward to just coming home from work and passing the fuck out on the sofa watching the Sixers / Bucks game

zZZZzZzZZZZzzZZz

holy shit Spencer Hawes, I cant even hate on you this year youve been hitting some clutch 3 pointers in the 4th qtr

this team is pretty damn fun to watch, I fucking love basketball man

holy shit Spencer Hawes, I cant even hate on you this year youve been hitting some clutch 3 pointers in the 4th qtr

this team is pretty damn fun to watch, I fucking love basketball man

that was fucking awesome from hawes there. every time sixers got a big bucket butler would just nail another three, thought it was over down 4 with 8s after that 3. great finish loving watching sixers this year

Blake is a decent player but he plays with CP3 I would expect him to get at least 10-15 pts a game just because he can dunk good. MVP though? maybe if Kevin Love, Lebron, Durant, CP3, just about anyone in last years all star game...., all broke their legs this year

im surprised someone put a video together this fast but such is the internet age, shot that had me freaking out starts happening at 38 seconds in.

and yeah I was ready to strap on some boots and show up at Caron Butler's house last night. Nah not really, but fuck his oddly shaped head.

even though ET hit some baskets in OT, I still hgate that guy. always seems to have turnovers at the worst possible time and then MCW forces one on the other end and Spencer will hit a 3 to save the game

^ you still hating on MCW? Man that 3 was clutch as fuck. What has Hawes been drinking this season to make him so much better?

Is Derrik Rose's career effectively finished? 2 bad knees............ Actually sucks for the league as a whole, an elite mvp that should be in his prime.

^ yep, I fucking called it too. He plays far too recklessly. I don't give a damn how explosive your muscles are, ligaments and meniscus don't care either.

Or maybe I just project my bad knees on him...?

I never hated on MCW I just said he looked like the main character from Shark's Tale. And kinda like my neighbor who used to have a quasi rivalry with me in pickup sports

fuck THAT kid

Mcw is coo

entheo ill respond to your pm at a later point in time btw, gotta go grab some pot then watch the

PHILADELPHIA SEVENTY SIXERS

beat on mikeoekim's INDIANA PACERS

HATE HATE HATE HATE

Not really, he doesn't play like him and is much smaller.
Im starting to get the feeling you don't understand how to watch sports. You may see them on TV or hear about them, but never learned the fundamentals enough to really be a student of the game.

I understand the mind of and how he is on Chicago and wants to be famous and a star like Jordan. Anyone would. So he plays hard and he was over eager and fucked himself. I didn't mean Jordan, but I ment he wanted to be as big part of nba history as him.