• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2013-2014 NBA Thread v. AI is officially retired

Pacers @ Pistons tonight 6:30 CT

Shit is about to get real

You better watch mikeo

i'll be watching. hopefully george hill plays.

i hate how they play pistons then bulls back to back nights.

I'm glad you will be watching. Idk if you have seen any Pistons games this year but they are much much better than last year.

Should be a great game

josh smith for some reason has always killed the pacers and the shocker is he would do it with his jumpshot and even 3s. And it'd always piss me off because every time they;d say he'd been struggling with his jumpshot up until that point.

and no this will be my first time watching the pistons.

thats right blake get that lakers WIN!
820341308.gif

Last edited:
Evan Turner scoring 23 points on 23 shots

saw that coming

Rockets struggling to score without Harden

saw that coming

James Anderson dropping 36 points?

what?

Tony Wroten is a good bench player on any team in the league, totally was not on my radar but I actually like his game. When he walked by Bynum 25 seconds into this vid, I almost knocked my dog out with a fist bump. She's cool though, just a close call

Kevin Love is in beast mode. He wins MVP if the season ends right now

and has anyone seen Kevin Martin's number lately?? Yeah pretty damn good

Minnesota has one of the best offenses in the league and is going to the western conference finals.

doubtful

Golden State beat them by 13 and Kevin Martin still had 23 points and Steph Curry only had 5

5 points

they aren't even close to a "best offense in the league" type of praise

Does Miami still have the Sixers' lottery-protected first round pick?

Where's Arnett Moultry?

Kevin Love is in beast mode. He wins MVP if the season ends right now

and has anyone seen Kevin Martin's number lately?? Yeah pretty damn good

Minnesota has one of the best offenses in the league and is going to the western conference finals.
Hold on there sparky. NBA trophies are not given out in November. Let us discuss again around April where the T-Wolves have, hopefully, progressed to in the western conference.

Michael Beasley wins either most improved or sixth man of the year. He currently (lol) has the third highest PER in the NBA if all players are considered.

This is the Beasley we thought we drafted.

I say Beasley keeps Lebron in Dade County for three more years at least. Lebron fucking loves him.

Wade is wilting. The Beasley signing is a franchise-changing move.

idk what to think about Tony Wroten tbh. he's like the perfect bench player though seriously. probably would get shut down by top defenders in the league but can come in and give the starting 2 guard some rest and not lose too much production. Idk, I just like anyone who can go at dwight howard (2:05 in) and not even miss a beat. lots of philly athletes have been randomly setting records lately between nick foles and wroten becoming the first player in NBA history to have a triple double in his first start. although I think if Harden plays this game, none of this happens

trade bait! still fun to watch, are you NOT ENTERTAINED? at 3:58 in when the balls just got that perfect trajectory of a full court shot going on and the game had already been ridiculous up to that point, I almost had a stroke when it clanged off the rim. I think it would have came back anyway he let it go late

i remember watching this live either 1 or 2 years ago. totally schooled tony parker. im going with lance stephenson most improved player of course.

lance-stephenson-o.gif

I just hope Evan Turner doesn't win it

if I had to guess right meow

Bradley Beal

him and John Wall are a good backcourt, no way do the Wizards make that jump to the playoffs though

all from his rookie season but he's got a nice shot

Last edited:
Houston! Fuck yeah my boy Dwight is rocking with 11-11 from the field and my personal 'project' player R
Terence Jones is having a great game. So happy see him on the floor.

Can someone explain what the point of the offensive 3 second rule is? I don't see what function it serves.

The East is so bad right now.

The East is so bad right now.

Miami's bench would beat a lot of Eastern teams at this time. A lineup of Norris Cole, James Jones, Michael Beasley, Rashard Lewis and Birdman beats several teams.

lol I posted a fucking Tony Wroten highlight video

I'll be in the car....

Shim you should adopt the Pelicans as your interm team since they have 3 starters on your dream team.