• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2013-2014 NBA Thread v. AI is officially retired

Im not throwing in the towel just yet like what happened when Westbrook got hurt

but Iblocka is a huge cog in their whole offensive game

because Kendrick Perkins sure as fuck isnt scoring in bundles down low

Exactly . Okc's offense is now just Durant and Westbrook. You can't win a series with 2 players

They are going to double team the fuck out of Durant and Westbrook every game. Pretty sure they will live with thabo sefalosha jumpers all day

Btw where the fuck is Jeremy Lamb. he should definitely be getting minutes in the playoffs. He's one of those guys that can really get your offense going, and can create his own shot

dat balance

7PcoQqh.png

Who's got the Heat in 5? Or 6?
Of course BL one has the pacers winning...

C

1. Demarcus Cousins
2. Dwight Howard
3. Joakim Noah
4. Deandre Jordan
5. Al Jefferson
6. Marc Gasol

PF

1. Kevin Love
2. Blake Griffin
3. Lamarcus Aldridge
4. Anthony Davis
5. Tim Duncan
6. Paul Milsap

SF

1. Lebron James
2. Carmelo Anthony
3. Kevin Durant
4. Paul George
5. Kawhi Leonard
6. Chandler Parsons

SG

1. Demar Derozan
2. Dwayne Wade
3. James Harden
4. Joe Johnson
5. Bradley Beal
6. Jimmy Butler

PG

1. Tony Parker
2. Chris Paul
3. Kyrie Irving
4. Stephen Curry
5. Russell Westbrook
6. Kyle Lowry
7. Damian Lillard
8. Mike Conley
9. Jeff Teague
10. John Wall

Honestly tony Parker has to be the most underrated player in the nba.

Best point guard hands down. Some of the shots he makes are mind boggling

Are you kiddin me Arci? Everybody agrees that Parker is the best PG in the game. He is the antithesis of under rated.

draft lottery tomorrow

probably going to go to something real convenient for the NBA

if the pelicans get the 10th pick it goes to the sixers iirc

Id like to see either Jabari Parker or Noah Vonleh at least

Last edited:
damn cavs must be blowing someone high up in the nba. i hope they take wiggins, the bucks take embiid, and the sixers get parker

Yeah there is something sketchy going on about that. I think they totally gave it to them because they fucked up so bad picking Anthony Bennett last year

Nik Stauskas - ROTY

mfw joey crawfish is reffing tonight

NSFW:
6c2tVxF.jpg

Lebron's Playoff record when Joey Crawford officiating: 24 wins, 3 losses
Lebron's Playoff record when Joey Crawford is NOT officiating: 41 wins, 50 losses
as of may 2013

someone might have to check those stats though cuz i found it on some random website, but seems legit to me.

dude the more I see the Cavs winning the draft like wtf. I wouldnt even be mad if the Bucks won it but the Cavs are definitely being rigged to win this shit. I hope they draft wiggins and kyrie leaves and they fucking suck and spencer hawes is like im outta here and dan gilbert slips on some split milk and smashes his face into some cement obstacle

lol

Yeah I'm not gonna lie I was a little mad when I saw Cavs got the first pick... It just seems way too sketchy how the 9th worst team somehow gets the first overall pick.. And now they have received it 3 times out 4 years ever since Lebron left....

Did you see the reaction from the bucks and 76ers when they announced it ? Lol it's pretty funny I should look for a gif

I've never wanted to see a franchise fail until now. I don't ever wanna see the Cavs in the playoffs

you dont touch Dr J unprovoked, Cleveland will be shit for a while then slightly above average shit for even longer when they take Andrew Wiggins. He is Corey Brewer if you really watch him play

Kyrie is going to leave sooner than later

Idk I disagree about the crying on public television. Kind of embarrassing. What great players cried on tv when they lost? I think you'd have a totally different outlook if you saw Lebron crying after he loses a series.. I think every one would laugh and call him a bitch. I know I would

What kind of kid growing up is going to look up to player that cries when he loses

Chris Bosh did it, back when the Heat lost to the Mavs back in 2011. I think the rule of thumb is, that if you cry after losing a playoff game/series, you better fucking win it all the next year. Then you are passionate. If you cry and you just keep on losing, then you look kind of like a bitch. Basically, winning is the answer to everything.

Also: Best Lance Stephenson photoshops on Twitter.

Mock drafts have Randle going to the Lakers? I do not like this. C's should pick him at #6.

refs take paul george and george hill out of the game with early foul trouble like they did with david west game 2. they also take bosh out of the game but the way he's playing i really wish they didnt. pacers were dominating the game until the refs got involved.