• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

carpet surfing for shards

I've seen this thread b4...
I don't care but the mods would
Altho I personally think that threads should be able to be done over again so other members (who didn't get to post the first thread) can throw in ideas and comments in the next one
But the mods don't see it that way apparently

Heard about it a lot meths popular in id. Cant imagine what they find is ever meth.

About to start doing this for crumbs of weed... lol :p

You may not find anything when you're looking, but when you find something when you're not... omg... greatest moments in my life were finding drugs. That's kinda sad.

Unfortunitly I've never had the pleasure of finding any drugs but ill take your word on it.
I can't imagine lookin on my floor and finding a point or two. I'd shit a brick!

I remember once, I ran out of weed and I found out my girl at the time was cheating on me with a friend, and I really wanted to get high... but noooooo, I had no money, no weed. I was freaking out, looking for nugs that fell on the ground or empty baggies with some crumbs, check under the couch and... lord have mercy, there was a stamp bag of h. I hadn't done H in a long while and that bag was so fat (more than a point) and so good, I was fucking blasted.

It has to be one of the greatest drug experiences of my life. It's probably the catalyst that super charged my opiate addiction. I just remember being in this state of pure rage then turning to pure joy then turning to pure pleasure in a snap of the fingers... No one I knew did H, so it must have been mine. Must have lost it when I had a bundle and got drunk, something like that.

The other score was when I found 3 stamp bags in a drawer of random shit as I was cleaning it out. I must have bought them drunk or something, cause I would not forget I have dope.

I will also mention finding nugs of weed, but that happens pretty often. I smoke a lot of weed and I tend to buy more even when I have some. Still, an awesome feeling.

EPIC UPDATE! Right after I wrote this I found a box of cuban cigerellos I had thought I lost awhile ago. I'm visiting my dad's, I must have left them here and I guess he must have found them and put them out for me before going to bed a few hours ago... awesome

Last edited:
meth i would never bother since i know i wont find it but freebase had me picking up breadcrumbs thinking it was rock, weed i find all the town but never when im looking for it...a good joint and i can drop the weed on the ground and pass out th "i will pick it up tomorrow" and then i wake up and my woman has cleaned up the floor and ditched the bud.....

I found pills in the bottom of my purse before and under the seat in the car when in w/ds and that was nice. If I remember right it happened on those two occasions, and that was a pleasant surprise. Usually I know exactly where every last little piece of everything is, so, yeah - that was good.

In response to OP, my ex had a roommate who was sloppy as hell. He actually spilled quite a bit of dope in his room and when he moved out there was still enough on the table and in the carpet to mix up a couple of good shots and a few nice bumps. Respectable shards or crystals or whatever, too - there was no mistaking it with plaster off the ceiling. Unbelievable, but true.

I remember once, I ran out of weed and I found out my girl at the time was cheating on me with a friend, and I really wanted to get high... but noooooo, I had no money, no weed. I was freaking out, looking for nugs that fell on the ground or empty baggies with some crumbs, check under the couch and... lord have mercy, there was a stamp bag of h. I hadn't done H in a long while and that bag was so fat (more than a point) and so good, I was fucking blasted.

It has to be one of the greatest drug experiences of my life. It's probably the catalyst that super charged my opiate addiction. I just remember being in this state of pure rage then turning to pure joy then turning to pure pleasure in a snap of the fingers... No one I knew did H, so it must have been mine. Must have lost it when I had a bundle and got drunk, something like that.

The other score was when I found 3 stamp bags in a drawer of random shit as I was cleaning it out. I must have bought them drunk or something, cause I would not forget I have dope.

I will also mention finding nugs of weed, but that happens pretty often. I smoke a lot of weed and I tend to buy more even when I have some. Still, an awesome feeling.

EPIC UPDATE! Right after I wrote this I found a box of cuban cigerellos I had thought I lost awhile ago. I'm visiting my dad's, I must have left them here and I guess he must have found them and put them out for me before going to bed a few hours ago... awesome

And gods blessings fall on benny lol your one lucky dude.
Wish I could score stamps. The north west has such a sloppy shady dope game.
Good post painted a nice picture got my mouth waterin. Not to mention my girls bein a major biotch.

Today I put on my snowboarding jacket and found a lil roach that must have been from last season. Was stoked despite it not being much.

My dogs essentially do this same thing when we cook up some beef for dinner or something. They turn into crack heads. Fiend like crazy. We throw them the fat scraps as we carve it and stuff. They go nuts. For hours afterward my dog will be sniffing around the floors around the house fiending for potential dropped meat/scraps. And they get so bug eyed (they're pugs) when you have your meat around em. Their eyes almost pop out from fiending so hard if you hold a piece near their face and tease them. I don't really tease my dogs like that though, just tried it once.

Dogs are meat addict FIENDS

And gods blessings fall on benny lol your one lucky dude.
Wish I could score stamps. The north west has such a sloppy shady dope game.
Good post painted a nice picture got my mouth waterin. Not to mention my girls bein a major biotch.

It really was an amazing find... I do get lucky with drugs sometimes, like when there was 500mg of oxy just waiting for the pharmacy for me to pick up without me knowing it was prescribed. That was last month. I got to refill it too. It was prescribed by a doc I had never met... When I saw my real doc, she was like "wtf is this, are you getting high" me "of course not" her "you willing to take drug test... actually, I don't care" Straight up neo dodging a bullet in the Matrix

Is it just me or when high on meth do you enjoy searching through the floors and tables for possible dropped Crystal? I guess I'm tweaking.lol

I do the same thing sometimes, and the weird thing about when I do it is I always have a pile of poop still! Just stayin busy hahaha.
It sometimes bugs me so I vacuum frequently lol

Tweakers gonn tweak

At some point in my life, I started to take steps to make this impossible. I would deliberately keep my drugs in a space that wouldnt allow anything to spill so that when it was gone, i knew it was gone. At one point though, I would hide drugs in random places in my room while high, and then i?d supeise myself later when i thought i was all out.

If i ever did crystal meth again, which i can pretty confidently say i wont, id imagine id end up looking for crumbs regardless. I would maybe take desoxyn again, but even then, I can?t stand the comedown from amphetamines.

Used to do this with crack. Not sure why stims make you think there is more on the ground.

Used to do this with crack. Not sure why stims make you think there is more on the ground.

You mean you REALIZE, not think. =D
Seriously though, a few times, after a couple days up on Amphetamine Sulphate I did get the instinct to dive down when I thought I saw some crumbs on the ground, lucky me I had already read about it on here so I stopped before I started, but for a second it just made sense.

When i was doing meth i would be at my dealers and he didnt give a fuck if he dropped some shards. Theyed be freakin everywhere in his room and me and my girl would be finsing tons of em and of course making nice shots.

Same thing with crack but at my own house. I admit i have found some hits here and there but its never worth it to be stuck looking forever.

Im glad all thats behind me now. I dont do stims anymore.

Whenever I've found myself carpet surfing I've realised I've hit another low.

Or when I was crushing up bits of what I thought was subutex and snorting it, only to be told it was bits of wallpaper by my ex.