View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, this latest batch of fine salty 3-MeO-PCP seems to be ok + very potent. Unfortunately the devil dust has been now partly responsible for my better half building up an existensial crisis of some sort resulting in acute psychosis today, got checked into a mental hospital. Damn, that purple rain again. Hmm. Please do be safe and take care of yourself, SLEEP and EAT, don't go down further down the spiral. Respect this compound and research it responsibly or you will enter the Black Lodge & Gates of Hell. It's not a nice party, I mean this. Fucking mess. Nevertheless, I love 3-MeO-PCP with all my heart.

Peace. Do your best. <3

here's hoping for her. what's been going through their head, any idea?

here's hoping for her. what's been going through their head, any idea?
Well, we have been sharing the same psychosis of religious nature since we met, I'm Jesus and she is Mary Magdalene, apparently. Our polygamous relationship with 3-MeO-PCP (& MXE) fucked my brain to the point of total recall finally last september ignited by a thoughtless combination of AL-LAD & A-PHP, methylphenidate, hmm... sleep deprivation, you name it, nevermind, I have no mind. Where was I. Psychotic break through the looking glass, duration: fortunately only a couple of hours, thank God but I've been hanging on to this dream ever since. I'd rather not tell all the details but it was a fantastic nightmare of biblical proportions, bipolar abraxas/jesus/mary/limbo/purgatory schizoid shit spiral down to hell and back. FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU. I hope she is doing fine now, going to see mrs Confield tomorrow perhaps. God bless all of you. Times is weird. Listen to John Maus.

Let me take you down
Cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields
NOTHING IS REAL
And nothing to get hung about
Strawberry Fields forever

Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see
It's getting hard to be someone
But it all works out
It doesn't matter much to me

No one I think is in my tree
I mean it must be high or low