View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i never had my wisdom teeth removed. the bottom two came in years ago, but the top ones never did. my upper left wisdom tooth just started coming in though. i feel like my recent 3-meo-pcp use somehow triggered it.

however, i found out a few years ago that i have an extra (5th) wisdom tooth on my upper right side. neither of the two upper right wisdom teeth have broken in yet, and also since i started using 3-meo-pcp i've felt a lot of pressure around the area where they are. sorta painful.

Last edited:
^ Dentist time. Had a dental abscess due to pressure from wisdom teeth this year. Worst pain I've ever experienced, and I've been kicked in the nuts hard enough to break my pelvis.
So I've got some 3-meo-pcp coming in for the first time with some MXE. Of course first 10mg 3-meo by itself, but the reports of mixing it with MXE sound lovely. How much should I reduce my MXE dose when doing this?

^ Try about 1/3 your usual dose and then go from there. As you go up in dosage there seems to be an abrupt shift where it gets unpleasantly confusing and dissociating, so watch out for that. (I've actually stopped combining these two substances because of that, there were one too many trips where I ended up going much farther than I was planning despite measuring my doses carefully and it was pretty disconcerting after a while.)

Yeah, everything turns into pointless gibberish. It's not fun.

be really careful combining this stuff with alcohol. 20mg of this stuff alone, or 8 beers alone, produces in me a very controllable state with little to no amnesia. 20mg + 8 beers in retrospect should have seemed like a bad idea to me, but at the time felt like a good idea. i blacked out for a few hours. i didn't do anything too stupid while i was blacked out (according to my roommate), but still i HATE blacking out. i came completely to my senses a mere 5 hours later though, feeling no hangover whatsoever. nor did i have a hangover the next day. so the combination did not feel any more toxic than normal.... but yeah, that amnesia. awful.

I don't think it should be easy to find or cheap. Not sure why you feel strongly that it needs to be widely distributed, Asante?

RC's are sold during a window period of availability, then they are either unpopular and move into obscurity or they get illegalized.

I expect the legal availability of RC's to also have a window and then the EU and other places will simply illegalize it in a way that makes any future RC's illegal. The UK did a big catching up recently.

Any of us ONLY has experienced LSD because it has had a degree of popularity for it to continue to be synthesized after illegalization. If that popularity hadnt happened, itr would have passed all of us by. Therefore it is vital that during the window period of RC availability the RC companies pump the molecule into the market in quantity, to see if its a hit or a miss, because only that strategy will assure the popularity needed to keep the drug available after illegalisation.

If companies overprice a RC by charging too much, they limit the availability, they open the window only a little, whereas the window should be opened wide and as much of the drug pumped into the population as possible. This is why RC's should be cheap and available with high purity through many outlets. The RC scene is the testing ground which will yield the mainstay recreational drugs of tomorrow. What happened with MDMA, a superb recreational drug with capacity for positive transformation of society laying dormant in the patent office for the most part of a century, that should never happen again.

Everyone who wants a specific RC should be able to get it readily, in pure form, and for a price that enables them to supply themselves for years to come. And even if RC companies look only at their own bottom line they too benefit from a blockbuster drug that sells as fast as they can handle orders, not a highly priced "connaisseur drug" that stays on their shelf for years until most of it has to be chucked out because its become illegal.

FLOOD THE MARKET.

At such small dosages, sniffing powder can get tricky, with a mg getting stuck here and there, and maybe one or two falling out/not making it up. I was thinking I could just mix a weighed amount in water and sniff the water. I'm excited to try this, I love K and unfortunately have lost all connects for it over the years

3-MeO-PCP can be great but can also have severe consequences. Can we please specify our experience with dosage and ROA to get a bigger concensus on how this chemical is being used?

I ODd on this chemical. My report is here:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/711947-Catatonia-and-dysphoria-after-too-much-3-MeO-PCP

Is insufflation a viable ROA? what is the expected onset when insufflating?
What would be the fastest ROA for this chemical? I can titrate up 2mg at a time using a fast ROA to see where my desired state is. Otherwise I feel like I'm shooting in the dark when insufflating, IMing or using this substance sublingually or orally.

The substance can be magical but the path to a safe, effective state is still up in the air in terms of ROA, dosage and so forth, from the literature I'm reading on 3-MeO-PCP so far.

We really need to come together and share more detailed information: our experience with ROAs, good or bad, and dosages, time of onset, and both good and bad experiences. The unpredictability of this compound in regard to dosage/roa/effects and poly drug use needs to be explored ASAP if we want to keep this stuff from getting banned, or more importantly, if we want to keep each other from getting hurt or worse!

We really need to come together and share more detailed information: our experience with ROAs, good or bad, and dosages, time of onset, and both good and bad experiences. The unpredictability of this compound in regard to dosage/roa/effects and poly drug use needs to be explored ASAP if we want to keep this stuff from getting banned, or more importantly, if we want to keep each other from getting hurt or worse!

the following is not necessarily entirely intended for the current posters in this thread, but also for the larger public (citizens, lawmakers, doctors, law enforcement, etc.) that may perhaps stumble upon this.

with as messed up as our world is, it is unfortunately likely that any amount of public discussion about 3-MeO-PCP could get this substance banned. as with just about any substance that has an effect on the mind, it is possible to use this irresponsibly. however, i know people that have gone crazy and even died from misusing substances given to them by their pharmacists, prescribed by their doctors, and paid for by their government, and those substances are continued to be legally used by many people in the population at large.

3-meo-pcp has produced in me, at appropriate dosages, profound antidepressant, motivational, and even nootropic effects. for me 5-10mg taken orally produces a stimulated state that extinguishes the general anhedonia, depression, apathy, and malaise that i have felt for most of my entire life. i have never been a very happy or motivated person, but at responsible doses this substance consistently produces in me a mood that inspires me to do productive things with my life. i clean, i study, i challenge my mind with games. when i am totally sober i mostly just want to sleep or sit around and watch cartoons. 3-meo-pcp, however, inspires me to pursue more productive activities. since i started using it i have been job hunting more (i am unfortunately unemployed), socializing more, cleaning more, paying more attention to my personal hygiene , spending more time with my cat, spending more time with my family.... all around, i feel at low doses it indeed makes me a better person.

higher dosages do have recreational and philosophically interesting potential. perhaps even religious potential. as always, though, proceed with caution. much like alcohol, this substance has the potential to produce a drunkenness that can lead to destructiveness and chaos.

terence mckenna used to say "when in doubt, double the dose." that was horrible advice in my opinion. increase your dosages gradually if you must increase them at all. don't redose because you think you didn't take enough. we all will hopefully live very long lives, and there is no need to be in a rush. take your time. start small. the effects take at least a few hours to peak. (if not a lifetime ;))

for anyone exploring this chemical for the first time -- start with as little as 1mg, and work your way up from there. if you have a long history of dissociative use you may want to start at the 5mg-10mg range, but definitely do not start higher than that. i have a history of DXM and MXE use, but it is difficult to draw parallels between those substances and this one dosage wise. to an inexperienced person this stuff may feel similar to either of those, but to me 3-MeO-PCP feels quite different from either.

Last edited:
Is insufflation a viable ROA? what is the expected onset when insufflating?
What would be the fastest ROA for this chemical? I can titrate up 2mg at a time using a fast ROA to see where my desired state is. Otherwise I feel like I'm shooting in the dark when insufflating, IMing or using this substance sublingually or orally.
Hello. I've been using 3-MeO-PCP for about two years, MXE has been my "drug of choice" but there have been phases when I have drifted more towards 3-MeO-PCP. I have also used them combined.

There have been two kinds of 3-MeO-PCP in my possession; first was from UK and it was most likely in hydrobromide (HBr) form, not soluble in water unless heated and stirred vigorously. Lately I've been using the "cheap" hydrochloride (HCl) from a certain vendor, dilutes in water very easily. Aside from the solubility I haven't noticed difference in effects or appearance/taste, except for the "plastic" smell of the cheap batch, which disappears when the powder is ventilated in open air for a day.

---

Insufflation of HBr: noticeable burn which lingers annoyingly, I'd say onset in.. hmm.. really difficult to tell because this substance comes on so slowly but I'd estimate 30-45 mins. Haven't snorted the HCl.

Sublingual HBr or HCl: burning or numbing sensation under tongue, which is sort of pleasant to me. onset similar to snorting. I swallow the saliva usually in 15-20 mins so some of it may absorb from my stomach eventually, but sublingual is a very efficient ROA in my opinion.

Oral in capsule or washed down with liquid: slowest onset, 1 hour to 2 hours. this ROA may have the longest duration.

Intramuscular HBr: surprisingly inefficient, but it may have had something to do with the heating and solubility issues, or just me being sloppy and not knowing what the fuck I'm doing. Sublingual is superior to i.m. from my point of view. Haven't used HCl via i.m.

Rectal HCl: onset similar to sublingual

---

I'd say the most efficient ROA's are sublingual and snorted, but the latter is more unpleasant. My i.m. experiments were a bit sloppy, so maybe a more experienced user can shed more light on this ROA.

Hard to say about the comparisons of duration, or duration at all, because I have usually redosed multiple times until I find my happy place, also I have binged for several days in a row, possibly leading to a "cumulative" effect, so I'd rather not comment. But anyways this compound appears to have a rather long half-life. My doses have been from 5 to about 45 mg regardless of ROA, sweet spot maybe (total of) 25-30 mg (with moderate tolerance), but as I said I have had the habit of redosing smallish doses until I'm feeling perfect, instead of just taking one dose.

MXE + 3-MeO-PCP combined = possibility of either utter bliss or a nervous breakdown... or both, at the same time, which happened to me this week. <3

These compounds induce such profound manic craziness when abused enough, that I'm almost shitting my pants just thinking about it, ... but still I love them both, like I would love a beautiful blood sucking vixen, who is both my mother and my lover, and maybe my sister too, and all I want is to crawl inside her womb and die. and do it again tomorrow.

Bella bella, bellissima. Beautiful.

ps. Depeche Mode - Never Let Me Down Again

Last edited:
Has anyone here managed to use this compound successfully for longer periods of time without getting side effects such as cramps? About a month is what I can manage with NMDA receptor blockers before I get terrible side effects. Is there any way around this? I like the antidepressant and painkilling qualities of this compound but the side effects makes regular usage impossible.

3-meo-pcp is the worst NMDA receptor blocker I have tried when it comes to side effects. The cramps it can cause are so much more terrible than those caused by ketamine.

There shouldn't be much difference at all between salt forms, except indeed solubility differences which can translate to different efficacy and/or pain when snorted. If a drug is absorbed more quickly when snorted one can suppose it achieves higher peak plasma levels more quickly and I certainly believe different pharmacokinetics can lead to subjectively perceived differences. A more easy and smooth slow absorption or release from e.g. pro-drug esters or plasma protein binding could be experienced as more gradual and dilated effects.

Similar very subtle differences as you describe have also been described with 2C-B HCl and 2C-B HBr and indeed I have been able to confirm that myself. But they are only that IMO: subtle and trivial. Not to criticize you, I thank you for taking the time to evaluate and report on substances like these in general. :)

For the record I have I.M.-ed 3-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCE just fine in the past though I am not sure which salt form, it is possible that a very minimal addition of the right acid could facilitate solubility but too much could obviously irritate muscle tissue. A modest amount should be sustained though, muscle ache after exercise comes from endogenous lactic acid and we find that quite normal.

Anyway sublingual is absolutely fine, I definitely agree with you on that.

@Toz: I don't know. The bad side-effects that I get are after-effects, feeling fucked up mentally and manic/overstimulated + insomniac. I don't get such effects reliably but I do get them a lot, from methoxetamine as well. Honestly I am just going to freeze the 3-MeO-PCP that I have and keep it for others who don't suffer from said after-effects or side-effects.

Actually does anyone have experience with long term storage of 3-MeO-PCP?

Nice info guys....so somehow I think I got it in my head that a 'good PCP' analogue can produce a 'k-hole' type experience. I am correct in concluding I was wrong, huh? It sounds like many of you folks describe incredible places with 3MeOPCP but none of it sounds like an OBE K hole, and I am hearing a lot of troubling side effects that I never once had with K.

I bet curiosity will get the better of me one day, but these last comments are making me think this is gonna be another MXE....not ketamine and not to my taste.

I wonder where Toz feels those cramps, by the way... my side-effects can probably just be explained by dopaminergic effects, basically the same that cause the mania (I wanna say D2 agonism?) all of which ketamine doesn't really cause. Yes ketamine causes cramps but the current suggested explanations don't have anything to do with dopaminergic action AFAIK. I forgot what kind of action irritates the gall bladder and can cause colic-like spasms, but the urinary bladder damage is thought to be caused by either the general acidity of ketamine (I don't think so though!) or specific cyclohexenone metabolites (I personally believe in this one). I have also felt chronic ketamine use wreaking havoc on the GI tract but that might just have been the result of not eating enough and my whole bowels backing up.

Don't be so quick to pass off 3-MeO-PCP thoughç MGS, I could definitely see the entheogenic pseudo-Zen state of low to moderate doses appealing to you. They prove that one does not necessarily have to be completely in a hole to blank out and bliss out. I really found my first and most responsible try with this material very special and considering my own bad reactions one must always consider the reasons for my idiosyncracies that may be related to my psychiatric diagnosis. Not to be in a hole can actually be more integrated, therapeutic and functional since not really being in a hole relates much more to everyday being.

I like a ten mg IM dose. Its good for just kicking it at the house and playing video games.

Before I had a scale I eyeballed it and did like 40 mgs. That was a bit much.

I wonder where Toz feels those cramps, by the way...
Yes I was just about to ask what are these cramps you are talking about Toz? I haven't personally felt any cramps or physical side effects really... I guess, but then again I may have been so out of my mind sometimes that I just haven't noticed or realized I'm having some kind of physical side effects!

Only side effects I got were awful heartburn and acid reflux type symptoms, irritation of esophagus etc, when I dosed orally or sublingually, but this has gone away since I changed my ROA to plugging. Same problem occurred with MXE.

Has anyone here managed to use this compound successfully for longer periods of time without getting side effects such as cramps? About a month is what I can manage with NMDA receptor blockers before I get terrible side effects. Is there any way around this? I like the antidepressant and painkilling qualities of this compound but the side effects makes regular usage impossible.

3-meo-pcp is the worst NMDA receptor blocker I have tried when it comes to side effects. The cramps it can cause are so much more terrible than those caused by ketamine.

i just made a post about this in the PD Social thread. i'm on my phone at the moment or i would just copy it here, but -- short answer is take vitamin B12 and conezyme Q10 supplements (and of course make sure to generally eat well and stay well hydrated). for the long answer, read my latest post in the social thread.

and MGS -- if you do attempt high doses of this stuff, please have a tripsitter. i say this as someone that almost never has a tripsitter. low doses of this stuff are pretty divine and controllable, but high doses start to be a lot more akin to a deliriant trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.