NASADD Social: Memphis was Fucked by a Tranny Midget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's play Russian roulette with a 1911. You go first

Or monopoly but, I'm not playing unless I'm the battleship

shot gun the iron...oh wait! the car, i mean. will roshambo if the stakes are worth it.

Continued bullshit from the previous thread since it's actually very important to those who give a fuck about BL.

This is a forum dedicated to drug users (more or less) I know it's based on HR, but still..
I can only laugh at that.. sorry.

Junkiedays: Other people on here actually care about BL and would enjoy seeing it to continue to exist. I'm not sure what this site has to do with catering to drug users since not all of us don't have to suck dick to get our personal poison. Some of us are actually not a burden to society.

Your comment to me about BL needing donations made no sense and just made you look like a douche, once again. Which honestly, shouldn't surprise me given your track record. Being a dick is one thing, but constantly being a dick in the social where the only rule is to play nice is another thing.

Someone asked about if there would be any incentive for donations and yes that's also in the works without a doubt.

shot gun the iron...oh wait! The car, i mean. Will roshambo if the stakes are worth it.

1...2...3....shoot

NSFW:

rock bitch

DONT CHEAT AND LOOK AT THE NSFW BEFORE YOU 1...2...3....SHOOT, DICK

Men typically throw rock in rock, paper, scissors for the first time. That's why it's best to go with paper if you are playing against a guy for the first round.

Men typically throw rock in rock, paper, scissors for the first time. That's why it's best to go with paper if you are playing against a guy for the first round.

JUST GIVE IT AWAY WHY DONT YOU

GOSH wiggi, you fucked me on that one.

There is some in depth conversation up in this bitch.

How about this title" we are so badass we don't need a fucking title"

i said 'roshambo', not fucken 'rock, scissors, paper' you illiterate fuck, memphis!

by default i WIN!

i said 'roshambo', not fucken 'rock, scissors, paper' you illiterate fuck, memphis!

by default i WIN!

is roshambo not another name for rock, paper, scissors? i thought it was, if it isn't 1 million apologies to you, sir.

your sovrces are incorrect. from the show southpark, the two participants kick each other in the nuts, one after the other, until the winner is declared when the opponent can take no more kicks to the testicles, dropping to the ground in a display of 'loss'.

by default i WIN!

from wiki:

also:

NBD,js

your sovrces are incorrect. from the show southpark, the two participants kick each other in the nuts, one after the other, until the winner is declared when the opponent can take no more kicks to the testicles, dropping to the ground in a display of 'loss'.

I have learned so much today my head is going to explode.

What's up BL!...

I'm still alive, clean & dry for the first time I can remember in over 15 years. Been off the MMT since last Christmas and expecting a baby boy in a few week.

I figured I'd be dead by now...
Never thought I'd get my shit together lol!

Mind you, my Doc's got me pumped full of large amounts of Valium & Xanax but that's alright, I need to be sedated in one way or another ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.