NASADD Social: Memphis was Fucked by a Tranny Midget

Status
Not open for further replies.
But how do I invite her over & get head without having to kiss her?

FFS I did durgz not girls when I was a kid.

Might have to take one for the team...

Invite her over, tell her to bring alcohol, when she tries to go for a kiss be like "I have a better idea for those lips"

Or tell her head or gtfo. You tryin to keep a friendship with her?

When she starts to lean in for a kiss, just grab the back of her head and slowly ease it down... she'll get the message. %)

Grab her hand, put it on your cock. Grab her head, do the same. She'll either respond correctly or gtfo

and if that doesnt work bob christianmingle.com is always a good 2nd option. I hear all those girls give head cause they're saving themselves for marriage. How sweet?

Will def report back!

I also hear Christian girls do anal only sometimes because God doesn't frown on brown eye

Isn't it crazy how normal girls say the brown eye is the marriage hole and won't let just anyone hit that, but the christian girls would rather get railed in the ass then lose their hymun.

im strongly considering faking being religious and railing some girls in the ass
Ive found jesus or someone or some shit

Bob as long as she doesn't want you to kiss her after the bj it'll be worth a little effort. IMO if the chick isn't into it you're gonna get bad head and there's little more frustrating than a half ass bj.

To sum up the great advice given here....... When she come in for a kiss shove cock in face, make sure to have food available for her to cook. If she is a good Christian then she takes it in the back-door.
I got one question though can I put it in her butt before the bj?

Status
Not open for further replies.