NASADD Social: Memphis was Fucked by a Tranny Midget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else see the Sox smack around the Cardinals last night? Awesome game and well deserved win.

GO RED SOX!!

why dont you come up with a witty one JD? after all you are the forum jester....

someone needs to find me a good looking black chick to bang

Have you ever banged a black chic? Are you trying to " go around the world" and bang hot chics of every color, creed, and nationality? At least you have dreams and goals in life. I have none that way I am never let down or disappointed.

"NASADD Social: If we get 20 signatures, JC says he will resurrect himself into the group"

or is that too long? I hope you guys don't get 20 signatures, btw.
Count this as one.

Clear your inbox. Been a long fucking time since I've seen you. I was checking your recent posts to make sure you were still alive, actually.

What about sixxpartseven?

hey everyone. im that douchebag, memphis' cousin. im a dirty jew as the name suggests and the cocksucker made me aware of this place and i finally signed up.

so give me the lovely hazing i deserve.

love you, bish!

Count this as one.

Clear your inbox. Been a long fucking time since I've seen you. I was checking your recent posts to make sure you were still alive, actually.

What about sixxpartseven?

how goes it hammy? dude, i know you told me this once like literally in 2010 but arent you the hammilton from vice? i want a deprivation chamber so bad. those things look so relaxing

hey everyone. im that douchebag, memphis' cousin. im a dirty jew as the name suggests and the cocksucker made me aware of this place and i finally signed up.

love you, bish!

i thought you put down the droogz dude. i need you to ride downtown with me tonight BTW

love you, bish!

are you going to aunt __________ on sunday?

love you, bish!

I'm sure you'll be disappointed with the hazing, not many ass rapings up in hurrrrr

are we getting some dillies? i just shot my last 2 bags of that gear shane got me from NY. perhaps i forgot to mention that to you. wow. dont know how that would have skipped my mind.

and whos car? im sick of driving your bum ass around looking for pros this early.

call me soon to give me the heads up cuz.

i knew there was a reason youd been on a bender with the chocolate milkshakes. other than "they just taste good". not so vanilla now.

when was i going to be told about the jungle fever? pops gonna disown your white ass should he catch wind of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.