• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc N,alpha-DEPEA

Dev0r

Bluelighter
Recently found in a OTC supplement "craze" (lmao yes really)

This is really perking my interest as it's n-ethyl, alpha-ethyl amphetamine.

sounds like i'd personally enjoy this compound, based on how i perceive its effects based on it's structure and the many stimulants I have already done...

Any thoughts on this?

depea-v-meth_300px.gif

It's also interesting because it's the Amphetamine version of NEB (N-Ethyl-Buphedrone) Which I always found a marvelous chem.

Last edited:
No reply's?

I bet this chem is the bomb.. hense why it was doing so fucking good before they took the product off the shelves 'for containing amphetamine analogs'

All I know is that I can't find dick on the web except about craze. I can't believe this stuff is even controversial. Apparently they're claiming it isn't a stimulant and definitley not an amphetamine analogue. This stuff will be illegal as soon as the DEA is smart enough to realize this is the same shit as bath salts packaged under a different name! Which is never cause honestly, how fucking stupid are these guy. They're falling for the same bullshit tactic but instead of "bath salts" it's "supplement." Seriously DEA. Fool me once...

From craze site:
We promised our customers that for their peace of mind we would continue to test Craze® in light of the recent allegations and we have done so. It is disappointing that so many people (mostly competitors) have attempted to join the smear campaign in order to vilify the name of Craze® and attempt to spread negativity as much as possible. It is also very disheartening that most of these have decided to completely ignore the testing that we have so far published, or acknowledged it but brushed it off entirely as being somehow invalid.

Yet craze puts on their page a copy of the lab results showing that it does, in fact, have a powerful stimulant. Craze is smart though... not only did they call it by its long and tedious name, but they also never mention what exactly they're being accused of. Brilliant. Here's to them. As much as I think their product, and therefore they, must be scum, they're most likely members of BL who did a lot of RC's and then realized "wait, we can make p.e.'s with this stuff too!" Brilliant.

NSFW:

COA%20for%20Driven%20Sports-bodybuilding_com%20071013.png

Seriously. If the guys who made craze are on BL. PM me, I got a bunch of crazy awesome ideas. ;)

Tried it, pretty shitty actually. It manages to combine the tweakiness of ethylphenidate with the low stimulant potency of PEA. My advice is try a real meth analog, lol.

Maybe a decent stim in comparison to caffeine, but nothing special except you'll find it in stores that otherwise wouldn't sell RCs.

And quit calling it an amphetamine, it is an aephetamine technically.

All I know is that I can't find dick on the web except about craze. I can't believe this stuff is even controversial. Apparently they're claiming it isn't a stimulant and definitley not an amphetamine analogue. This stuff will be illegal as soon as the DEA is smart enough to realize this is the same shit as bath salts packaged under a different name! Which is never cause honestly, how fucking stupid are these guy. They're falling for the same bullshit tactic but instead of "bath salts" it's "supplement." Seriously DEA. Fool me once...

From craze site:

Yet craze puts on their page a copy of the lab results showing that it does, in fact, have a powerful stimulant. Craze is smart though... not only did they call it by its long and tedious name, but they also never mention what exactly they're being accused of. Brilliant. Here's to them. As much as I think their product, and therefore they, must be scum, they're most likely members of BL who did a lot of RC's and then realized "wait, we can make p.e.'s with this stuff too!" Brilliant.

NSFW:

COA%20for%20Driven%20Sports-bodybuilding_com%20071013.png

Seriously. If the guys who made craze are on BL. PM me, I got a bunch of crazy awesome ideas. ;)

Don't the results you just posted show that craze DOESN'T contain the stimulant tested for?

N, alpha-diethylphenethylamine is the stimulant in question. Just a longer more annoying name.

I know what the people of Craze was doing was wrong (assuming its true)

But the stimulant still perks my interest.

And yes it would be an AEPHETAMINE if named similarily. not an AMPHETAMINE..

I know that alpha-ethyl stimulants of amphetamines share a different pharmacology than alpha-ethyl cathinones.. and my hypothesis behind this is the weight distribution on the chemical, as the ketone adds weight to the beta position, and has to "equal out" with ethyl on the alpha?

I know not everyone shares the same interests as I do. But I found Alpha-Ethyl cathinones (namely NEB) to be extremely useful. Though much information about it on forums says it's not that great, this is because it came out right after the Mephedrone hype, and NEB is MUCH more similar to AMPHETAMINE than it is to Mephedrone.

alpha-ethyl-Amphetamine is near inactive/inactive is it not? I would expect the N-Ethyl derivative to be no better. I can't see this being anything other than something that takes a ridiculous dose like PEA or being entirely inactive.

Extending the alpha chain on beta-ketones works great, hence why NEB is awesome :D .. but the same isn't true for amphetamines and they lose most/all of their activity.

At that point it's almost a prolintane analog. I would put money that it's active, just not worth being compared to meth :p

N,alpha-DEPEA or NADEPEA ... Lots of guys worldwide were introduced to the world of meth (or meth-like) without knowing it.
A preworkout supplement with many things inside, supposed to make training sessions more productive.

In fact it works very well. Very well for meth-virgin people and that's why it was selling like crazy.

It's not a prolintane analogue.. It is a meth-analogue.

EFFECTS: Great work drive, a bit of euphoria, a bit of jitter, and sometimes medium anxiety.
Just a goood study aid/ functional stim. Very good for training out in the gym.
Some online stores after the news breakout, tripled the price of the remaining stock of Craze.

I hear it gives sort of a rush when administered rectally. I suppose the same is true for intravenous use.

Hasn't Craze been reformulated by replacing the offending ingredient with a mundane supplement stimulant?

alpha-ethyl-Amphetamine is near inactive/inactive is it not? I would expect the N-Ethyl derivative to be no better. I can't see this being anything other than something that takes a ridiculous dose like PEA or being entirely inactive.

Extending the alpha chain on beta-ketones works great, hence why NEB is awesome :D .. but the same isn't true for amphetamines and they lose most/all of their activity.

Alpha-ethyl-phenethylamine lacks amphetamine's dopamine effects mostly, but it's not inactive. Amphetamines mostly exert their effects releasing monoamines, so adding too much bulk anywhere will have a drastic negative effect on potency.

Beta-ketones are different in respect to lengthening the alpha-chain, they must bind in a different manner than amphetamines. Some time ago I read an article stating that the alpha-propyl chain of MDPV likely binds to the same part of DAT as 2-carbomethoxy of cocaine does, which seems rather unusual comparing it with other reuptake inhibitors like methylphenidate for instance.

The funny thing is that it worked exceptionally well for many people, and it seems to carry some dopamine qualities, even if it is bulky.

methamphetaminenalphadepea.gif

here is a usefull table for comparisons.
betaphenylethylamines.gif

From anecdotal reports it seems it carried nice properties.
High quality concentration/ focus aid with decent and manageable euphoria.
I wonder why any RC vendor has not dealt seriously with that molecule ! :)

one more study

Food Chem Toxicol. 2014 Dec;74:265-9.

Inhibition of monoamine oxidase (MAO) by α-ethylphenethylamine and N,α-diethylphenethylamine, two compounds related to dietary supplements.
Phenethylamines can interact with the metabolic enzyme monoamine oxidase (MAO), which can cause neurochemical dysfunction or changes in drug potency. A methamphetamine analog, N,α-diethylphenethylamine (N,α-DEPEA), was recently discovered in athletic performance-enhancing supplements, along with discovery of its metabolite, α-ethylphenethylamine (AEPEA). In vitro inhibition of human recombinant MAO by AEPEA and N,α-DEPEA was evaluated by measuring the fluorescence of 4-hydroxyquinoline produced from MAO substrate, kynuramine. AEPEA competitively inhibited human recombinant MAO A (Ki = 14.0 µM), which was 17-fold stronger compared to MAO B (Ki = 234 µM). Furthermore, N,α-DEPEA was a weak inhibitor of both MAO A (Ki = 251 µM) and MAO B (Ki = 159 µM). Trends regarding MAO A inhibition were explored among structural analogs, yielding the following ranking: amphetamine (Ki = 5.3 µM), AEPEA (Ki = 14.0 µM), methamphetamine (Ki = 17.2 µM), phentermine (Ki = 196 µM), and N,α-DEPEA (Ki = 251 µM). This study provides important data relating chemical structures and biochemical effects for two emerging compounds associated with dietary supplements.

hy

i am a big Craze fan and a newbie to the "real" stuff, from time to time i search the web to find some craze or N,α-DEPEA but without success.
Recently i found a rc supplier who carries some Stimulants but there's so much stuff i lose track and in various reviews people talk about "colors" and weird stuff, so not the effect that i would like to have during a Workout (but now when i am thinking about it, as i took craze (up to 3 scoops^^) i could experience some small colors :))

Could some one tell me what rc Stimulant comes close to N,α-DEPEA or is similar?

Structurally the closest match would be NEB ("N-Ethyl-Buphedrone"), which is the beta-keto analogue of N,a-DEPEA.

Not sure how similar these are in terms of effects though - compared to DEPEA, I'd wager the beta-ketone decreases NEB's effectiveness as a releasing agent while simultaneously increasing its effectiveness as a reuptake inhibitor, so it's hard to predict which one produces a higher net increase in dopamine and noradrenaline levels... a cursory Google search does indicate that NEB is generally considered a decent stimulant though.