• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

The EADD Metathread - Let's talk about how we can improve EADD

A major supplier of legal packaging products for busted the day after DPR (plutopete), they were trying to get info on other vendors that he shipped packaging supplies to. No dice :)

&He's uk based

Was gonna PM mods about this issue, until I saw this thread:

there are currently 1,2... 3 threads created by/involving Brimz which require posting hip-hop songs from youtube:

"EADD Hip Hop Discussion"
"What are your favourite 2 pac song"
"Where's Brimz? / Dreamcast appreciation Station"

4 threads if you include the existing "What you listening to thread".

Now, last week the biggest drug news of the year, possibly the decade hit us. :Silk Road's closure. A huge topic; which raises all sorts of questions on the future of online vendors.

And it's not allowed to be talked about in the entire forum....

I know there's a thread going in the "Drugs and media" forum, but I'm sure many people would rather discuss the issues amongst Europeans... reporting news of arrests, safety of UK users etc...

Think it's astonishing how stringent your being here. Something feels wrong when you can't talk about the most prominent drugs news in your local drugs forum.

I ain't taking the flack for this .

The where is BRimz thread was made by Wcote in response to my whereabouts n when i came back i posted some HIp Hop tunes init . I am back now so the thread can be deleted

The 2Pac thread is a valid one , i wanted to know what folks favourite 2Pac tunes were n as i said inb that thread folk who dislike Hip Hop still often like 2pac

The Hip Hop thread is what it is .

I agree with Rass about the Silk Rd ting .

I ain't taking the flack for this .

The where is BRimz thread was made by Wcote in response to my whereabouts n when i came back i posted some HIp Hop tunes init . I am back now so the thread can be deleted

The 2Pac thread is a valid one , i wanted to know what folks favourite 2Pac tunes were n as i said inb that thread folk who dislike Hip Hop still often like 2pac

The Hip Hop thread is what it is .

I agree with Rass about the Silk Rd ting .

Good god you kept us waiting man, you must have viewed it plenty times without letting us know!

Aye, there's quite a lot that effects us over here and its already obvious that they're working together internationally cause of PPs raid etc, would be good to have a local thread like, i'm agrophobic and dont like other forums

Good god you kept us waiting man, you must have viewed it plenty times without letting us know!

WHAt i don;t get you ?

If you mean i was lurking then i wasn't i don't think i logged on2 BL for about 3 weeks . Longest time since i've been on here lol!

ahhhh, fair enough yeah I just assumed that everyone lurks :sus:

we had reliable updates from those who know you facebook so it wasn't too distressing :D

I need to ask this question again because I either haven't read the response or it hasn't been answered...where is MailMonkey?

Aye, there's quite a lot that effects us over here and its already obvious that they're working together internationally cause of PPs raid etc, would be good to have a local thread like, i'm agrophobic and dont like other forums

Agree with this, it's also really interesting what its happening to BTC, what the US government are going to do with Ulbricht's supposed 600k, plus whatever is left in the SR escrow system. I see discussion about SR hasn't been removed from the Bitcoins thread so maybe we could just hide all SR discussion in there?

Failing that there is always the News thread which is always a bustling hive of activity over here ;)

It's not that we're not allowed to talk about Silk Road. It's not a source anymore. We can't mention the names of black market sites that are still in operation.

I closed the EADD Silk Road thread because there was a thread already well established in DitM. If you address Europeans in there, you can have discussions with Europeans. You can also have discussions with Americans, Australians, Canadians and Tazmanians as well, which is a great thing. Seems like a much healthier environment for promoting good debate to me.

It's not that we're not allowed to talk about Silk Road. It's not a source anymore. We can't mention the names of black market sites that are still in operation.

I closed the EADD Silk Road thread because there was a thread already well established in DitM. If you address Europeans in there, you can have discussions with Europeans. You can also have discussions with Americans, Australians, Canadians and Tazmanians as well, which is a great thing. Seems like a much healthier environment for promoting good debate to me.

Indeed. DITM currently pisses all over EADD.

I do kinda agree about the silk road thread, don't see the harm in having an EADD thread. Moving our first one to DITM then closing our second one smacks of treating members like naughty children. They are naughty but they're not children.

Indeed. DITM currently pisses all over EADD.

Well if they get all our good threads, that's understandable :D

Last edited:
I do kinda agree about the silk road thread, don't see the harm in having an EADD thread. Moving our first one to DITM then closing our second one smacks of treating members like naughty children. They are naughty but they're not children.

Yup.

The bolded is easy to accomodate and doesn't really differ from our current guidelines about not being able to talk about vendors. It just might have the tendency to get a little closer to it happening than usual (since the topic is about an ex vendor), but a simple safe word like NDTITL would have solved that problem imo.

As for there already being a discussion about it elsewhere, well you could say that about tons of subjects and many different drugs currently being discussed. EADD criss-crosses over most of BL's forums, so it's no different than usual there either.

It would improve EADD to allow us to have the discussion on SR here imo, particularly at a time when 'forum's gone to shit' is getting quoted (tongue in cheek or not, that discussion is still being raised in the metathread). It certainly takes away from EADD not to be able to have the discussion in here imo.

Poor decision imo. But it could still be remedied ;p

Well if you guys feel strongly about it, I'll bring it back.

I think it's a pretty important thread to us because it really could affect most people here. If NVTIEADD were selling on SR from the UK, they could be being investigated, so I recon a thread is handy even for posting the archive of links that come out daily in the news about it, to build up a collective archive of news information on the topic (as well as those who've had personal experience of this kind of bust before being able to share their experiences).

I think that just putting up some basic guidelines to make sure peeps know what to avoid saying in an initial post would help you, and us tho.

yes we should have an eadd SR thread, it affects people in europe very differently compared to how it affects people in other contintents. Different severities of postal customs checks/ different uncontrolled substances etc etc. Different cultures full stop.

Lots of people who I'd consider 'good' at EADD, aren't around or actively posting much atm, for one reason or another. Shambles, jancrow, mailmonkey, snollz, Ceres. I miss their collective presence(s) and the good atmosphere that they tend to generate. [edit] Ben's not about much either atm.

Feels a bit weird here atm, but it always goes in waves of good n bad. It'll no doubt morph into something more engaging again soon, it usually does.

I'm still about, but mostly behind the scenes/lurking in edits cos I've got a bizarro schedule at the moment and I'm living with Mrs Snolly while I resolve some legal stuff with my new house, so felt a bit weird about jumping on here til now, felt like I had to do the whole attentive woman thing but I've sacked her off today for some 'me' time =D

EADD just seems to ebb and flow a lot more than other forums on the site, and when one thing kicks off it seems everything does, but maybe that's just because we have a smaller userbase and we all know each other so it affects a lot more people. Atmosphere round here is a bit different, and we are missing a few people at the moment for various reasons, but rest assured it will be business as usual sooner or later; usually sooner :D