• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How are you in One Word vs. A Smile is a Curve That Sets Everything Straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
^<3s right back to you. :)

Ick. I just caught my cat eating a moth.

Very confused..I dnt know what I'm getting myself into..I think I need to take a step hack and start examining a few things...I don't understand why things can never just go smoothly..

frustrated

got no time and won't get my phone back until at least friday
it takes the cunts a month to fix one thing and send it back

if i dont get it back before next week im going to rage because i urgently need it for tuesday

Annoyed (Super)!!!

We have a super anal client who complains about everything and creating unnecessary work for everyone arghh!!! I hate clients like these!!!!

frustrated

got no time and won't get my phone back until at least friday
it takes the cunts a month to fix one thing and send it back

if i dont get it back before next week im going to rage because i urgently need it for tuesday

Call them every day. They're a corporation, a legally sociopathic entity by definition. Fuck them. A month to fix a phone? What kind of Cracker Jack phone do you have, I'm sorry your going through this shit

Call them every day. They're a corporation, a legally sociopathic entity by definition. Fuck them. A month to fix a phone? What kind of Cracker Jack phone do you have, I'm sorry your going through this shit

Apparently the people over at Nokia are the ones taking so long, how fucking difficult can it be to put a phone into a cardboard box or envelope and send it back to an address? I know UPS truck drivers dont give a shit about speed limits so it would take like 2 or 3 days tops to be sent back.

right now, im <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright - just a bit tired from last night's workouts but im cool

m reallin fucked up right now

i feel happ but sad and pressing

i ogot my phone back from repair but i stll havet got a credit card so i cant go ggym

<snip> and lyin dwn n front of a church and all sorts of shit i ave no idea whas goin on

i cant feel my fingers no blood flow cant type propely
i love u guys

rightr biow im happy

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.