• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How are you in One Word vs. A Smile is a Curve That Sets Everything Straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
sore :(
I tore my foot open on Saturday night and it's still not healing. I don't really care how much it hurts but it means that I can't run in the half marathon race I've entered :( I've been training so well! Booooo

sore :(
I tore my foot open on Saturday night and it's still not healing. I don't really care how much it hurts but it means that I can't run in the half marathon race I've entered :( I've been training so well! Booooo

Ouch <3

I am tired goodnight :)

Very pleasant :)))

for reasons I am not allowed to specify on this part of the forum

Sicker than ever I have Bronchitis it's been about three 1/2 weeks now of coughing my brains out, and my ribs feel like they are going to explode out of my chest:!.

So I had to hit up the ER last night ughh I was in there for hours, but all is good I should be getting better soon. Damn I gotta stop smoking cigarettes!

LOLz on a funny note they put a medication through my IV for pain for my ribs, and like 2 seconds later I jumped up and I was "why the hell is my vagina burring?) The nurse ran out of the room to talk to the doctor to make sure it wasn't a allergic reaction, all was good it's a rare side effect. But still wtf, that shit was truly weird.8(

Oh yea my word--->Sick

^^ Aww! I remember when I got an IV medication it burned over there too. Such a disturbing sensation lol. Do you know the name of the medication?

My word is stillsick. There must be something going around BL or something lol.

Well I believe it was either Doxycline or Dexamethasone.

I'm not too sure of the two, but they gave a me scripts of both, lol they said the pill version would not do that to my girl area lol, I hope not!

excited.... for once.. doing a 5 hour little roadtrip on friday to see bassnectar

Last edited:
^^ Sounds good man, have fun!

I am sick booooooo :( Throat infection. Ughh.

Status
Not open for further replies.