• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

The Suicide Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tripnotyzm

Bluelighter
Welcome to the new Suicide Support Thread.

The last edition has hit it's 1000 post limit, and can be found here in TDS archives section.
We also have an extensive list of mental health support and resources, which can be found here!
Please do not hesitate in venting out your feelings in here.
And don't hesitate to send a personal message to myself or any other Recovery moderator if needed <3

I'm going to end up on the psych ward with the way things are going I'm such a mess

I know but there is a bed crisis I could end up on the other side of the country which won't nbe any good as my son needs to be able to visit me

are you broke or could you send your son to come visit you while he stays with a trusted family member

I can't afford it. Just called the crisis team they are assessing me on Monday to admit me hopefully

Thanks maya my anti psychotic needs adjusting. You are kind thank you for your support

I'm going into hospital so no bl access. I'm going to need support so message tricomb for my IM addresses. Please please help

I'm so thankful to be alive today. ❤

I am so happy to be here to help the rest of you too.

Someone gave me a gift (karma sense) that I wish to repay to anyone I can.

If you're feeling down and need someone to talk to, please hit me up and I'll respond.

Not that I would go through with killing myself, but it seems so damn tempting.

Fuck this shit I don't understand the meaning of life, it can be good and then it can be so damn fucked. And lately my life has been so fucked to the point that killing myself doesn't seem so bad. Eh but I gotta think of my family. Ha family first I guess? I'm just stuck in limbo at the moment.

gr33n3y3z <3

I feel like my life has always been fucked, so I can see where you're coming from.

Sometimes it seems like suicide is the only/easiest way out. Technically it is, because once you go through with it you have nothing left to worry about since I feel a dead person cannot think. However, it's not the best. There's always better avenues to explore.

Not that I would go through with killing myself, but it seems so damn tempting.

Fuck this shit I don't understand the meaning of life, it can be good and then it can be so damn fucked. And lately my life has been so fucked to the point that killing myself doesn't seem so bad. Eh but I gotta think of my family. Ha family first I guess? I'm just stuck in limbo at the moment.
Part of what I realized is that there can be any one or more facets to the meaning of life ; one is supposed to be ever present.

I will share more later.

I'm so lonely idk what to do. I hate living. I'm seiously considering jumping off the highest bridge in the county. It's not far away

I feel you, life has it's up and downs but please don't act on that. Shoot me a PM I'm always down to talk whenever, about anything.

I've been feeling better I still have dark feelings about what life would be like if I ended it. But I can't I have too much in my life to be selfish. I have to think about my family in the long term.

Everybody here in this thread please take care.<3

Status
Not open for further replies.