• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

The Suicide Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of what I realized is that there can be any one or more facets to the meaning of life ; one is supposed to be ever present.

I will share more later.

Please share more id like to hear what you have to say when you get the chance/time.

Please share more id like to hear what you have to say when you get the chance/time.

Suicide would have to be a selfless act by definition; ignoring that, the selfish person (timelessly selfish; eternally so, if you will) would want to live forever and be stuck in mediocrity because of it.

No matter "cause of death" or someone's understanding or lack thereof what they may/may not be doing to themselves aside; we are (message termination)

Couldn't type on an iPhone for 6 hours to explain that sorry guys.

Had something to do with "when will you realize, you're already HERE" in Wormboy by Manson;
NSFW:

When will you realize you're already here?
You'll thank us now that you have crossed over
Don't pick the scabs or you will never heal
The world shudders as the worm gets its wings
I'm so lonely idk what to do. I hate living. I'm seiously considering jumping off the highest bridge in the county. It's not far away

Please don't man! Send me a message and ask me about what I went through.

Last edited:
I doubt you had0 friends an alcoholic dad and a mom 300 ies away who cares more about your psychopath sister who tried to murder you

Dog leash noose off balcony or 100 ft jump?

Neither. Please don't do that. Just give yourself one more day. I'm sure someone cares about you!

SE, you do have people that care for you here and even though it may not feel like it, I'm positive there are others that care for you as well. Please stay with us and give yourself and your life a chance to flourish. We'll always be here for you. <3

I doubt you had0 friends an alcoholic dad and a mom 300 ies away who cares more about your psychopath sister who tried to murder you

Dog leash noose off balcony or 100 ft jump?

Can you count my (occasionally) violent schizophrenic ex as a friend? I have long since debated the "no friend" side the heaviest.

You are still my friend man; you're welcome to come out to meet me (if humanly possible).

To anyone that feels suicidal, please don't go through with it. It WILL get better, I promise! If anyone ever wants to talk, feel free to pm me! I truly mean it :)

why do I go on living this shitty life? I'm working next to the interstate and nothing's really stopping me from just walking out the door and in front of a semi. I hate my new job, and I hate being lonely 24/7. I can't stay awake but somehow I have to until 8 am. I just want to walk outta here and end everything.

Mate please think of the poor dude driving that truck. That will be just one aspect of that course of action. There will be others of course, they will all be negative, but you won't know about them.
Wouldn't it make more sense to remain living and work on some more positive outcomes to your short stay on this planet?

I'm ready to leave. stuck in a dead end job dealing with a hit 24/7. I need to be euthanized by a large dose of opiates

Dude please quit your job and continue to live. It sounds like the job is killing you slowly. Please live man - PM me if you want to.

Dude please quit your job and continue to live. It sounds like the job is killing you slowly. Please live man - PM me if you want to.

Severely I will message you ok? You know that you can always talk to me right? Don't forget that I am always here for you love <3

it's so great that i purposefully do the things that make me want to end my life because i want to do those things my life in and of its self is ironic

yes captain!!!! We will always get through our bad days no matter what :)<3

I have maybe 1 more dosage of suboxone and then I am out.

I have never been more disappointed with myself.

I am really afraid of what might happen if I have to quit now. I am wishing everyone the best of luck.

I have maybe 1 more dosage of suboxone and then I am out.

I have never been more disappointed with myself.

I am really afraid of what might happen if I have to quit now. I am wishing everyone the best of luck.

I know you can pull through this ch <3

Status
Not open for further replies.