• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

I just need to post Vs. wisdom, beauty, and baggage.. here hold this bag and ponder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet time to go shopping not like shopping is fun but it ends in picking up grand theft auto 5 FUCKYEAH

All this talk about gta is making me feel like I need an Xbox or ps to fit in properly..
Actually. Fuck that.

I Can imagine it to be a pretty gnarly game.. I always enjoyed the other versions. So brutal

chasing someone on a bike in a car is just as hard in a game as i imagine it may be irl ughh need to throw out some feelers too some of my boys see who can beat this bullshiz mission for me i'm feeling lazy

Got to love CVS. I have a few coupons my self when I went nail polish crazy and bought the store out of their nail polishes.
But they gave me coupons for deodorant? Like wtf anyone want $2.00 off deodorant? haller at me I mail you the coupon it expires 9-20-13.

You want my address I just have to ask you ARE YOU A CAWWWWWPP!!!! (Departed reference) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOmh07MvwNg =D :p

Haha you made me smile.

Das what I live for =D!

All this talk about gta is making me feel like I need an Xbox or ps to fit in properly..
Actually. Fuck that.

GTA5 is almost 1GB to just load it

My BF is buying it today. I hope it's available still when he gets out of work it's the only game he plays lol.

Also also also FAAAHK ebay! srsly... :X :!

LMAO no I'm not a cawwp. But I guess it would make descent pay and when my friends get hung up in the system I could help em' out. There can be some pretty positive things about being a cawwp. Id probably be such a dirty/good cawwp not even joking. :|

srly this coupon expires 9-20-13, oh and I got 5 off your next purchase of 15.;)

Fuck how did you find out I was a cop?

Everyone be on the lookout for a shady green eyed cawwwp.. she is trying to get peoples addresses by offering them deodorant coupons (sneaky.. and cheap, do they come any other way)... dont let your junkie frugality get the best of you.. stay strong and remain calm everybody..

Yea so anyways...where's all the Dark siders (I just realized Dark siders kind of sounds like a gang IMHO:\) WTF I'm bored. My son is snoozing I'm off work today, and well hit me up on this thread bitchez.

some cawwp scared them all away..

Im bored as well... im going to do something like shit any one seen a good movie lately?

yo police girl your inbox be full again like all the time with this shit
anyway little pissed that i have to make a dinner that need my attention all day i hear the ps3 calling my name in the distance

Status
Not open for further replies.