• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

I just need to post Vs. wisdom, beauty, and baggage.. here hold this bag and ponder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CVS got me hard with their extra bucks + buy one get one free. Bought 2 6 packs of Dove, 2 Pantene Shampoos, 2 deodorants (I love unscented :3) and 2 toothpastes :p.

8283911-friendly-number-2-two-guy-with-speech-bubble.jpg

yay my girl is doin better don't know how much of that has to do with dilaudid though but i should see her tomorrow as long as nether one of us is in too much pain ta kick it it's good seeing old friends even when they aren't doing so well especially when you can watch them get better her piece of shit boy toy put bruises on her i might have to go stab some fag
nah i can't go there i'm a nicer more caring person than i used to be

ugh my dad's back is all fucked up he can't even get out of his chair to smoke a cig right now if you knew him you would understand the severity of that statement i feel awful for him what can they give a man for back pain/back muscle pain at a doctors or ER who takes buprenorphine

ugh my dad's back is all fucked up he can't even get out of his chair to smoke a cig right now if you knew him you would understand the severity of that statement i feel awful for him what can they give a man for back pain/back muscle pain at a doctors or ER who takes buprenorphine

It might be time to switch him out to a vape...

yeah no i gave him a e cig i just was hoping there was some good drug for pain or muscle pain like some muscle relaxer better than soma or even just as good as soma (he can't take soma no control over it) but i think i'm just dreaming when it comes to this

CVS got me hard with their extra bucks + buy one get one free. Bought 2 6 packs of Dove, 2 Pantene Shampoos, 2 deodorants (I love unscented :3) and 2 toothpastes :p.

Got to love CVS. I have a few coupons my self when I went nail polish crazy and bought the store out of their nail polishes.
But they gave me coupons for deodorant? Like wtf anyone want $2.00 off deodorant? haller at me I mail you the coupon it expires 9-20-13.

yeah no i gave him a e cig i just was hoping there was some good drug for pain or muscle pain like some muscle relaxer better than soma or even just as good as soma (he can't take soma no control over it) but i think i'm just dreaming when it comes to this

damn soma is crazy shit my mom is RXed it <snip> she has no control over it either she shakes and wobbles when on that shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
<snip> my pops did it once in a restaurant one i really like so we waited 4 years and just went back on friday it was fun but he doesn't really remember it because of xanax... i gotta take him there sober eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure but pretty sure that Benzos and Xanax are not good together when mixed.

yea I call it soma comma

xanax is a benzo so i'm assuming you mean soma and benzos and he was good about never mixing those me and him alike don't like to mix drugs bigger fans of the individual high and the fact that you don't really need one so bad when you're using the other

LMAO that was a huge typo I meant to say mixing Benzos like Xanax with soma is dangerous potential for a od.

my fav line to a song
cop say waiters "we" don't tip em
i treat cars like women take em home an strip em

gr33n3y3z is sexy no lezbo :sus:

It seems like you just got back from work trip!? lol Jeeze!

Status
Not open for further replies.