• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

I just need to post Vs. wisdom, beauty, and baggage.. here hold this bag and ponder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ go get that dove soap I loves it so soft.

I'm goin for it. The one with microscrubbers too. So lovely :3 :3

i'm freakin out this morning i woke up in straight panic and it's not subsiding i think finding out yesterday that an old friend could die was too much for me to handle w/o getting high idk what to do i'm not ending my tolerance break over anxiety but i'm so nervous
'<3 I know what that feels like. <3

yeah dove soap is nice and it's kinda cheap my shampoo and conditioners are very expensive i hate loving my hair

I like Pantene shampoo & conditioner then after that I hit up my sexy hair with keratin oil and style.

i usually just use nexxus shampoo conditioner and leave-in conditioner but i have like 15 bottles of shampoo and conditioner in my shower

I'm still thinking about waffles,,

waffles2.jpg

i usually just use nexxus shampoo conditioner and leave-in conditioner but i have like 15 bottles of shampoo and conditioner in my shower

How is that shampoo & conditioner? I have been wanting to try it out for a while.

it's good makes my hair really soft
we made a waffle too big over flowed in the iron SOB

flowers they are real waffles your making and not those pale sick looking ego things... Jeluose.. thats it I'm going to get lunch and get some exercise.. enjoy whatever part of the day you are in guys.

just went from anxious to excited when i realized that GTA5 comes out tomorrow ahh good times... good times

^ lol
i won't go so far as to say good but whats decent in the world of fast food these days

Status
Not open for further replies.