• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

I just need to post Vs. wisdom, beauty, and baggage.. here hold this bag and ponder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no i find my worth in myself and i think very highly of myself because i'm awesome i just get anxious real bad and have panic attacks if i'm not chillin with someone and my dad always being around is what keeps me sane my g pa to we all live together and are very alike in personality and me and my dad do drugs together which in a sick way is a bonding experience but i need other people to hang with because if i don't i get bored and anxious and if someone says they can't chill i feel like they don't like to chill with me even though it's not true

greeneyez your inbox is full yo i hope you see this talking to you is helping me forget i'm not getting high at the moment

I think there is a large percentage of women who have no problem nurturing and loving / taking care of a man. They want a man to take control from time to time and be strong in the traditional gender role. Showing your sift side to her is not a problem for most women. Just being wimpy all the time is usually not something most are drawn to.

I don't think you're odd, flowers.

Many women take the "place" of the mother in situations like yours. My friend has had a horrible childhood, and I'm his friend, confidant, and in a way I "raise" him by cheering him up when he's down, pointing him lovingly in the right direction, etc. It happens more often than you think.

<3

it's so nice to hear that my relationships with women aren't strange and don't get me wrong if they have an issue i'm strong and help them with my 17 years of therapy insight and i just love cooking so the day usually ends with me in there kitchen making dinner most my friends are bad cooks

I just need to post Vs. wisdom, beauty, and baggage.. here hold this bag and ponder!

This is a place that has no rules except for the rules of BLUA and the recovery forums... so post away.. double post.. throw out that wisdom and get that shit off your chest=D

Last edited:
Nice idea, neversickanymore :)

I've gotta go to work soon.. Another 12 hours of night shift (5pm-5am) to get through.
Should be able to use bluelight on my phone at least =D
**Unmotivated Wooooooooooooo**

I just want to say that i love my dog all the recovery staff.. I am really glad that the packers kicked ass.. I am really happy at all the people making progress with addiction=D.. I still puke in my mouth when i think about the drug war and all its casualties.. I love fall but dont look forward to dark times.. I love my son more than life.. cant belive when i see amazing people do amazing things.. im jonesing for a cigarette.. and i love you all.. and i need to make more progress on developing a life i want.. and if i didn't have music i would freak the fuck out..lol

Mountains-Waterfalls-mountains-and-waterfalls-5836100-1600-1200.jpg

Blah I've been working like crazy lately, Bitchez better pay me more for my sexy presence at work.%)

haha seriously.

Ive been offered amazing job opportunities but I'm also in a good position at work and I do make decent money but still it's getting old I'm loosing interest. And to keep me more motivated I want more money, not to sound greedy. I work twice as hard than any manager there.

Last edited:
Only 2 hours left of my night shift.

Fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha omg how did I miss this thread. It's fantastic.

I need to buy dove soap. I was in such a rut yesterday I considered ordering bathroom supplies from amazon because I didn't want to go out. I still don't want to go out. But Fahk!

i'm freakin out this morning i woke up in straight panic and it's not subsiding i think finding out yesterday that an old friend could die was too much for me to handle w/o getting high idk what to do i'm not ending my tolerance break over anxiety but i'm so nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.