Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Diphenidine - floating in a pleasantly soft liquid

Repulse

Bluelighter
Diphenidine or 1,2-diphenylethylpiperidine

Floating in a pleasantly soft liquid

21:45 - 107 mg Diphenidine powder gel-capped.
I just ate like 20 minutes ago, so my stomach is pretty full. I'm a little afraid that nothing's gonna happen with this dose, as I like fasting / doing drugs orally on an empty stomach. That said, I haven't had any dissociative in a years’ time. Last time was in early November, '12, and that was MXE.

22:04 - There is something going on, but I'm not quite sure what. Slight, but very subtle feeling building in legs.

22:09 - I feel a little MXE-y stoned.

22:14 - Well, it is very gradual, but there is a 'stirring' body feeling not unlike the come up of MXE. A little less warm, but definitely comparable. I plan on lying in my bed with headphones on and some The Chemical Brothers if this turns hole-y.
22:24 - Not a lot has happened since last. Hmm.

22:31 - A metallic background noise seems to be apparent, but not much else is happening.

22:36 - The stirring body feeling is increasing. I feel a little wobbly. Metallic noise is still there. I wonder if my plan with the closed eyes in bed, no lights and TCB in my ears is even a good idea. Has anybody had actual K-like CEV's with this substance? A twisty body feel develops as I type this.

22:38 - It is definitely coming on now. I feel like my body matter is morphing into something more flexible, that moves a little bit around. Metallic high-pitched noise louder now, like an old CRT TV on a blank channel. Constant noise. I feel a slight urge to redose another 100 mg, just to "hole properly", and lie in my bed, to see what develops from there.

22:43 - This feels a lot like MXE. I sit still, but my body seems to twist/turn in a wobbly fashion. There is a 'layer' over me, just like MXE would put a layer on reality. The other Bluelighters were right in the aspect, that this one definitely puts you in the dissociative headspace.

22:48 – The music out of my speakers sound VERY metallic. Visually, things look a lot like they would on a 20-25 mg dose of MXE. That means, things seem to vibrate slightly.

22:51 - Shimmering sensations all over my body. No warmth at all.

22:55 - The shimmering feeling is very present. Music sounds continuously sounds metallic, like the highs have been turned up way too much. Almost harsh.

23:06 - There is a -slight- sensation of limbs moving, that are not. That is one of the hallmarks of a dissociative experiences in my mind, that the dissociation is there, present and active.

23:10 - I still feel like I've taken a mild MXE dose, that is perhaps not going anywhere. Yet, my body feels like it's turning my chair around. Re-reading bluelight reports. Things are starting to not make a lot of sense.

23:15 - Feeling slightly warm all the sudden. Still shimmering. Woah. Time to hit bed, I think. HR normal, everything just seems sharpened up.

23:19 - I crawl into bed with earphones on.
At first, there was still just this shimmering feeling.
Then, as I closed my eyes, I saw darkness. Maybe a few particles. Could it be stars?
No. Nothing yet, just a floaty, twirling body high.

The metallic sound I had been hearing began to disappear. No real closed-eyed visuals.
The music felt comforting, as I have done dissociatives to The Chemical Brothers many a time.
I must write this quickly, as my memory is already fading.

My body felt as if it connected with the bed. A slow merge of the linen, my covers, pillows and me. Felt like my body were not quite melting into it. Then, maybe a minute later, it felt like something plunged into my chest. Like a softening feeling, relieving, dissolving.

A very vague presence was felt. An entity of some sort? Then, my bed and I started rotating, as expected. Slowly, smoothly. I, along with my bed, was in another dimension, surely, because my bed could not have spun the least bit in my tiny room. It felt like spinning around in a warm, vicious liquid - every motion had suspense.

It kept going on this way for a while. Spinning, slowing down a bit, then stopping completely.
Visually, there were nothing. A hint of stars, and that is stretching it - Just the weird, pleasant sensation of being spun around, submerged in a warm liquid.

There were glimpses where my eyes wiggled. I saw shadows in my room, feeling a bit uneasy, because of the novelty of this substance and because I knew I was very much out of control here, floating in space. Would this state keep building, ending in a crazy, overheated merry-go-round?
No, a voice in my head said. It’s probably going to be over soon.

At one point, the pleasant spinning was slowing to a halt. I felt like there was a higher presence. I thought “I like this”, and gently, as if I were asking the substance thought: Don’t stop this delightful tour through whatever this space is’ – and I started rotating again.

00.08 - I just got outta bed. I still feel very uuuuuup, doooooown. Like a slow moving suspension. Wobbly, wiggly. The metallic sound is nearly gone, but there is a very warm feel inside. Not unpleasant.

00:27 – Vision is still very wobbly, my eyes (or head) seem to wiggle, while sitting perfectly still. I have to sleep soon.

00:59 – Still feel warm, and I had a little trouble writing the experience felt in the bed. I feel like gliding very slowly (imagine liquid glucose on a not too steep hill) towards sobriety. It most definitely still is lingering, though, and if I hadn’t got outta bed at 00:08, I would probably still be able to pick up some more on the effects.

01:05 – Like being on a very smooth boat ride. Only my head feels warm, and I feel tired. I am going to end it here. This is super-weird. This is not wobbly, this is liquefying.. I didn’t imagine it to be like this, especially with the ‘metallic’ come up.

01:18 – This feels pretty dreamy - to come down from I mean. I feel like: ’Did that just happen?’ The hours flew by, really. I want to comment about the recreational potential here. There is a good mood lift in the afterglow, a smile like ’Wow.. didn’t see that coming, at least like not like that’. During the high? Sure it was pleasant. Euphoria, knocking on heavens door? No way. Sedative? Sort of. Not K-like sedation, not MXE-like stimulus; more like a relaxed dissociation.

This was a fucking weird evening :)
// Sorry about the nontroduction - just wanted to post my experience of this very novel dissociative.

Thanks, decent report. :)

But yeah from reading it I'm probably not that much less confused about the material than you seem to be.