• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the most addictive substance?

clearly, tobacco. and i have tried all sorts of drugs including alcohol, heroin, cocaine, crack cocaine, benzos, ghb, crystal meth, e, and a host of psychedelics... seriously, tobacco. And a close second, cannabis/marijuana. Opiates only on third place, and since I am sowell aware of their addictiveness, I steer clear of them on the whole.

But that's cos to me, smoking is the most addictive activity. I have never used needles. maybe that's why ultimately thr addict in me doesn't give a fuck about the other drugs. Smoking is my comfort zone.

To me, cannabis is in a different category. Sure, I can smoke it everyday for the rest of my life, but is it an addiction? I can quit whenever I want, for as long as I want, as there is no physical addiction, so certainly that wears thin the idea of it being psychological as well.

I'd call it more of a fixation. And on that basis, weed is the most obsessive.

I have to agree that anything to do with a needle is the most addictive hands down.
Was on Heroin(dog as its called here).Then got on methadone and that worked great for me but now im trying to get off of it and its harder then getting off heroin.

Title

Stilnox 10mg ( x4/x8 )

eat it, rail it, shaft it, need it.

I can't believe how hard this has got me. I can't function without it, let alone sleep without it.

The fucked thing I keep running into [doesn't dissuade though, funnily enough] is that you can't get any higher after having four.

And now that I've been on it for nearly three years and have a hefty dependence/tolerance, all the dayum xSPECIAL EFFECTSx are gone (hallucinations, sensations, perceptions) and it's just a fuckin' pill I have to use so I can continue to participate in life.

Ugh.

Don't need it like I need it.

The most addictive drugs for me are,oxycodone,methadone and diazepam. I actually find diazepam to be the most euphoric benzo. Mixing Valium with oxycodone gives me more euphoria than anything else. This may be weird for some but i actually like valium more than dilaudid and fentanyl.

Alcohol & tobacco. The former I got a handle on, the latter defeats me...

masturbation
internet

I've done stuff like cocaine and meth but for some reason I've never had the harsh crashes I've heard about. When the high wears off I feel pretty good, tired if anything but no real craving. Even nitrous oxide I've been able to do one balloon at a time when there are 23 more right in front of me.

Opiates (IV) and Benzos (some IV) have given me the most trouble overall. Probably the two that I would say caused the most problems are Dilaudid and Midazolam, followed by Heroin and Xanax.

for me personally, Stimulants (excluding Ecstasy), Opiates, and Marijuana are the most addicting for me.

Stims and Opiates are a stronger addiction than marijuana (well, that is when I got them, but I usually dont, thank god), but I have more of a problem with marijuana than I do with Stims and Opiates.

instantly -> Freebase / Crack Cocaine (with alcohol)

over a few tries -> Opitates, Heroin.

Now I have only taken Ecstasy about 2-3 times, but I find that the ecstatic mindset it brings forth is unbelievable. After coming down, I find that the greatest depression comes from the fact that we can't feel like this all the time; if we were able to be in a constant serotonin overdrive, the world would vastly different place. So for me, I find that the ecstatic state of mind I get from MDMA is the thing that I can possibly imagine craving the most.

What, in everyones opinion, is the most addictive drug? By addictive, i mean the quickest to get hooked on, the hardest to get off, the most life-consuming? From what I've read/heard it would be either ice, heroin, or crack... am I right with any of these? If so which one, or is there another drug which is more addictive?

insanit_e said:
What, in everyones opinion, is the most addictive drug? By addictive, i mean the quickest to get hooked on, the hardest to get off, the most life-consuming? From what I've read/heard it would be either ice, heroin, or crack... am I right with any of these? If so which one, or is there another drug which is more addictive?

None of those.

FENTANYL and its derivatives are probably tied with Ketobemidone for the title

insanit_e said:

Honestly it can be anything. Addiction is all up the person, not the drug. Some people prefer downers, and others prefer uppers and because of that they become either addicted to heroin, benzos, or amphetamines and coke after habitual use. There isnt a "most addictive drug" its all in the eye of the beholder and up to the user. Its all a matter of opinion.