• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the most addictive substance?

absoultely convinced it smoking meth.

not only is the comedown the hardest, you feel compelled to smoke every half hour, stay up for days without food plus toeardthe end you can barely spealk or think and then the halliucianations kick in. i learned my lesson the hard way

i was totally losing my sanity

shvender hoot said:
Cocaine and Oxycodone.
I never feel alone with those two.
Weed should go with those two; when I have some bud, I usually smoke 3-6 times a day.

Exactly reply i would have posted.

Meth & OxyContin is damned euphoric as well. It's probably the most intensely pleasurable drug combo I can think of.

Ketamine. I alway's want to go back to the fantastic worlds you see when you are in the K-hole. Nicotine is a bitch too, but it's easier to withstand the cravings for me than ketamine. Hell, I'm going to get me an i.m. shot this evening again.

Amphetamines. Shitty comedown where the only way to feel better is more speed. Sleep is impossible, eating is impossible, even drinking a glass of water is difficult.
However if benzos are around to get you to sleep, ketamine is probably next on the list. It's too enjoyable not to take more and it's hard not to want more for months after.

for me, BY FAR, amphetamines. any kind of stimulant for that matter. i would take a couple of red bulls over a xanax ANY DAY. painkillers can be fun, and of course booze. but i HATE sleeping meds and the benzos. i have fairly severe depressed with a few A.D.D/ O.D.D. issues.....between the inattention and letheragy i quickly become dependent on whatever stimi is available to me at the moment. i don't take them for the euphoria either, if i want to get euphoric ill take a painkiller or smoke a little herb....but they both aren't worth the temporary fun to me. i need stimulants to function, plain and simple. i feel as if its like a diabetic needs insulin. i didnt choose to have severe depression or a.d.d. i could not take stimis and lie in bed all day and waste my life away or i can take the medication i need as the benefits outweigh the risks and be a functioning member of the world.

Alcohol.

Only drug that makes me feel like total crap (the next day) practically every time, yet I cannot learn any sort of lesson from this. I don't stop drinking until everyone else does and it's consistantly a case of Jekyll and Hyde as far as my personality goes.

My epilepsy meds mean that ~50% of the times I'll be puking the day after. If there was a easily obtainable alternative, I'd take it in a shot.

alcohol

while not easily available, GHB is safer, less likely to induce nausea and brightens mood following use...unlike the day after for booze. so, if you can find it i would suggest you experiment with it.

bluecloudsky4 said:
while not easily available, GHB is safer, less likely to induce nausea and brightens mood following use...unlike the day after for booze. so, if you can find it i would suggest you experiment with it.

Unfortunately I have, with rather troublesome results.:(

Epilepsy + GHB/GBL = seizures. In fact, it's the only drug I've ever taken that has been directly responsible for me having a grand mal. One weird thing though - since the seizures I had on GBL, the 'aura'* before the actual seizure occured has considerably lengthened, so I guess that something positive may have come out of it.:\

* An aura, for an epileptic, can be a state of mind, a smell, a taste or similar sensation that commonly preceeds the seizures itself.

wow thats really too bad. hmmmm only thing i can suggest is low doses of benzodiazepines of kava kava, both of which are sedating, mildly euphoric and can be disinhibiting. however, kava has a bad reputation for causing liver trouble in susceptible individuals.

snorting rails of oxy, to me has made all other drugs on earth seem tame and child like.

Shooting smack. Kratom was pretty addictive too, i was hooked on that shit for 2.5 years.

xanax no doubt i'm on it once again with alcohol right now. no tolerance 4mg with 5 shots of vodka but I have another 1mg and as much alcohol as I could want plus more xanax maybe on the way

It's funny because I always overlook this, but the most addictive drug for me is good 'ol mary jane. I haven't been able to go longer than two weeks without smoking buds in the past four years. Basically, since I've started, I haven't stopped.

I don't FEEL addicted though. Getting high is definitely a HABIT of mine, but I wouldn't classify myself as addicted. After about a week of intermittent oxy usage though, you can fucking bet I FEEL addicted.

Most of the addictive drugs I've used have only been a problem for the 'honeymoon' period, where I'm initially turned onto the substance and love it and do it alot, and then a few weeks/months later I get over it and lay off the stuff. This happened to me with cocaine/amphetamines, I think I did permanent nervous system damage.

But yeah...I can't quit smoking bud.