Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin Mid South U.S. Heroin Discussion

"I headed to da bluff where its rough, to see if i can get me up enough"

YOUNG JEEZY
VACATION

Man do you not know Orlando is a majot transhipmen tpoint for South American heroin,as in hundred and hundered of kilos at a time,dunno why but i am not even from Florida but I have family and friends in Orlando and Miami,and they can get very good white powder killer heroin in Orlando all the time,ad sor miami it's all about going to the right area,which can easily be the wrong area to be in depending on your skin tone and your fluency in spanish and whatnot, but in orlando, if you know a puerto rican that does or sells any type of drug then he/she can find you really good heroin from the higher ups...it will cost more than in NYC,and NJ, but it's there for sure 24/7....My relatives that get high on whatver can get it and they are always able to get there coke guy or whatver to go and get some killer heroin,easy as hell...so I dunno why others have such a hard time,maybe becasue pills are so big in florida but the people i know don't mess with pills,the prefer the real deal if they are gonna get down ,the are gonna get some heroin...

yes true there,but Al,MS and LA has heroin..

Maybe there's no heroin in AL, MS, GA (excluding Atlanta), SC and most of NC but its AAALLLLL over here in the 305! Miami has got tha FIIYYYAAHH!!! Overtown, Liberty City, Little Haiti, Wynwood..yall.true heads know where its at!

You are right about Miami it;s just people gotta know where to go.But i know there is heroin in mobile,alabama,and in mississipi,because in MS anyway they go to LA,New Orleans specificly to get heroin...it's all over new orleans and they are selling it to out of state people all the time..seen Alabama plates,Mississipi,Tenn. etc...when i was in New Orleans going to know heroin dealers houses,not just street dealers,ounces or whatver you got money to but dealers..dealers to dealers basicly...I guess since those states are so rural mostly,,esp Alabama,and mississppi,it;s only in the biger towns or the largets citys there...

There is a big heroin scene in Birmingham alabama but you gotta have a cell phone number there is no way to score on the street

Hey, I live in a small town in north Alabama called Boaz. I'm in the area known as "Meth Mountain". Well, meth isn't even really a problem around here anymore. Hasn't been for a couple of years. I mean, people still do it, but not like the old days. Nowadays it's about pills. Oxycontin. Roxies. Morphine.

For the first time ever I saw heroin in Jacksonville. I tried it and loved it.

But, we haven't seen any since.

There is a huge untapped market down here.

It's hit or miss in my part of SC. Sometimes its good tar or bad tar. Sometimes its white powder, grey, brown, or cocoa. Sometimes the price is real low or stupidly high. you never can tell if its going to be good by looking at it. Always a gamble.

there was 3 post after your post so no he wasnt referring to you

Wow! Germantown ,TN heroin arrests,thats the rich ass suburb of Memphis...crazy guess thats why they live in the rich area if they are selling lotsa heroin..no ghettos there,but they no doubt send the dope to the hoods of Memphis and not sell locally,so their kids won't get hooked on H,but they do not care about the regular people in the city,like normal I guess,the rich get richer and the poor and regualr peeps get strung out and poorer..

It's hit or miss in my part of SC. Sometimes its good tar or bad tar. Sometimes its white powder, grey, brown, or cocoa. Sometimes the price is real low or stupidly high. you never can tell if its going to be good by looking at it. Always a gamble.

If you are near Colombia SC then I know for sure that its coming in from Atlanta as far as the brown and grey powder, the tar is coming in from the mexicans. Dont ask me how I know but i do.

go to Conway,SC its a pretty town....

lol, some black dude tried to sell me lawn grass there when we were on the way to myrtle beach one year, told me he had some" fire ass weed" and it was fucking grass, i snatched my 10 back and he tried to grab it back and i smacked him, he ran home and got a gun and as we were pulling out of the texaco he pulled it on us and i had a .40 under my seat and i pulled it too, he shat in his pants, the little pussy lol, he didnt know he was fucking with a white dude from the hoods of West Atlanta, he just thought i was some suburban dude lol

In the beginning of August the Mexis here got busted. House got raided with like 8 million worth of tar.
I'm too far from Columbia.
Conway is a hilarious place, I'm quite close to there.

lol, some black dude tried to sell me lawn grass there when we were on the way to myrtle beach one year, told me he had some" fire ass weed" and it was fucking grass, i snatched my 10 back and he tried to grab it back and i smacked him, he ran home and got a gun and as we were pulling out of the texaco he pulled it on us and i had a .40 under my seat and i pulled it too, he shat in his pants, the little pussy lol, he didnt know he was fucking with a white dude from the hoods of West Atlanta, he just thought i was some suburban dude lol

have you robbed any another more bluelighters like supermarket recently