• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The Occcult/Esotericism

ZB can you please stop posting weird shit that hasn't anything to do with the topic? I ask you nicely, I won't next time. I will also send a PM.

And no, the dog event which happend to you hasn't anything to do with Santa Muerte. Think before you post ffs..

ZB can you please stop posting weird shit that hasn't anything to do with the topic? I ask you nicely, I won't next time. I will also send a PM.

And no, the dog event which happend to you hasn't anything to do with Santa Muerte. Think before you post ffs..

Weird shit?.......you seen the first post upon here?
I guess you have no idea who TOPY are, is it too much to Google it? I guess so.

I'd suggest you take your own advice, have a nice day oh how I truly mean it I swear ;)

This insanely powerful and extremely rare aspect happened in july 2013 , which is when you decided to create this thread ;), and created massive ripples in the global unconscious and people started to change as our whole consciousness literally had a push, this is what the Mayans predicted, not the end of the world... But the end of an age of ignorance, and the beginning of the Apocalypse which means something else entirely than the end of the world, it means the end of an illusion, as in a grand awakening, or directly translated from the ancient languages the age of revelation.

grand-sextile-wheel.png

Funny how I stumbled upon this and the date you posted it, this astrological configuration called the major grand sextile, which is thought of as an energy portal, also marks the end of an age and a shift in the global consciousness.
Every religion is simply the exoteric belief for the masses, which when you go deeper and doesn't matter from which side of religion or belief system, comes to one singular truth, the inner smaller circle in contrast to exotericism is esotericism.
Ask away if you're interested, occultism is a word derived from Latin, its concrete meaning is occulto - hidden, and in context means hidden knowledge. Mostly magic is not what you think, I can't say much, you need to feel it, knowledge can only bring you closer to the door, your feelings need to open it and your will to go through it. Drugs have been used in order to induce specific states of consciousness in order to focus on a singular thought and emotion as they hold a specific vibration, and quantum physics even proves that the whole universe is made from vibrations.

Astrology is a multi-practical both science and tool that is older than our current civilization and far more complex than any science we have today and most of them are derived from the three true sciences Astrology ( the science of time, relations, energy, psychology ) imagine you were on another planet, how would you tell someone what time it is, you couldn't by using our clocks which depend on the gravity of our planet and the rotation of the same, the only way you could coordinate yourself through time and space is astrology.

Alchemy is not what it is "marketed" to be as in turning random things into gold, alchemy is High Astrology which teaches us how to manipulate these forces through our power of will, unity of body, mind, and soul and the ability to affect "external" vibrations with our consciousness, which in Austria 2019 quantum experiment scientist were baffled how just by observing an electron it changes its behaviour, which is miniscule in comparison to what we can do with our thoughts as they create vibrations, emotions amplify them and our bodies channel and direct.

Theurgy finally is the most mysterious as it actually employs methods of communication with beings, and/or higher spheres, or dimensions as some people misinterpret them in order to have an effect.

Those three main sciences were fragmented into much smaller narrowly focused simple sciences throughout the ages which are in level with our current level of understanding.

ALL religions and belief systems spawned from these, from Ancient Egypt to Ancient Slovens also known as Vedic civilization, and both are far older than 15-20 thousand years.

Last edited:
Carl Jung, Nikola Tesla, Adolf Hitler were some of the many influencing occultists, which are groups that keep that ancient knowledge hidden for when people are ready, or simply using it for their own selfish intentions. I have thorough hermetic teaching, that runs in the family, and now it is allowed to share these pieces of knowledge, so anyone who has any inquiries or questions shoot away. Also, Carl Jung based a huge part of psychology on Astrology, in order to simplify it and make it understandable, because we used to communicate in far more advanced ways than words which are very simple and cannot begin to explain some of the fascinating properties of reality, there is no "paranormal" it's all normal, just beyond current human understanding. People needed exoteric simple belief systems in order to have fear of sin and was a useful tool for mass control and manipulation. Everyone who practiced the sciences was killed by the church and demonized, while those same pieces of knowledge and sciences were and still are being used by the highest groups which lead today's religion.

Last edited:
Oh jeeze...

I practice traditional astrology, both vedic and western, and what you've said here is 100% wrong. The history of astrology is traceable back to its old origins, with the few surviving texts we have from that period. It's certainly not 20,000 years old. Its rudimentary forms in the written record can be found in Babylon. They got their data from conquered nations, largely the Assyrians once they were amalgamated into Babylon. And they weren't using astrology to tell time. Every person born had their birth charts done in the Assyrian empire, mostly to determine their lot in life, but also to arrange appropriate marriages when they got older (much like how vedic is still used today in India). The Assyrians were scrupulous with their astrological birth records and they were the ones who provided the first real body of natal charts from which the Babylonia's extrapolated the science. Mesopotamian records helped as well, when Sumer was captured. But it was the Assyrians that really upped the game. And that wasn't 20,000 years ago.

Psychology is a component of modern astrology, circa 1800 onward, as a modification of William Lilly's treatise on the planets. The ancients did not incorporate psychology into astrology. For example, in modern astrology the entire chart represents the person's character, but in traditional astrology only the first house talks about "the person". Traditional astrology talks about natal fate, the modern talks about the person's disposition, personality, attitude, etc.

Everything you've said here about alchemy, theurgy and astrology are modern interpretations, especially all the psychology and "quantum" stuff. It spawned from the Elizabethan world view and then became widely disseminated during the Victorian period.

A perfect example is your opening image of a chart and talking about it creating ripples in human consciousness. Modern astrologers literally have these kinds of conversations 3-4 times a year based on superficially interesting looking chart aspects, mostly ones that look symmetrical and artful. There's always a "big aspect" happening and you see thousands of new agers make youtube videos about it, trying to gain followers. The most recent one was the Jupiter/Saturn conjunction in Aquarius on the Winter Solistice. New agers wouldn't shut up about how this was a Great Conjunction that symbolized the birth of a prophet (like Jesus), or other such non-sense. There is no astrological text in the entire lexicon describing this meaning. Someone cherry picked the "Great Conjunction" from 16th century Arabic text as the title, and then made up a whole bunch of shit about it. You know why? They made MONEY by giving talks online about it.

Lastly, the Mayans never predicted anything you claimed. I wish westerners would stop appropriating their culture to make these audacious, incredulous claims. The Mayan long count calendar simply ended. The end wasn't significant to the Mayans, they just didn't care to revise their calendar to go so incredibly far beyond the current date of their civilization. It would be like us giving out calendars for the year 3000, and all our astrologers making predictions about what will happen. Yes, we could do that, but why? It's so far removed from our reality.

Please don't associate "high occult" with Hitler, Tesla, and Jung. That is so incredibly wrong and insulting to the old knowledge body of the occult that I don't know where to begin. If you want to masquerade as an occult scholar, you need to do some better reading of the old books. Better yet, talk to some real occult scholars. You could start by reading some of the western occult primers. The Three Books of Occult Philosophy by Agrippa come to mind, although his works are considered derivative now. The Picatrix is a staple for astrological magic.

If you want to understand the modern view better and where it comes from (basically all the stuff you think is "ancient" but is actually 200 years old), you should read "The Elizabethan World Picture" by Tillyard, and William Lilly's "Christian Astrology".

Last edited:
If you try to reach enlightenment through drugs you will get a confusing outcome. On one hand you become aware of these extra dimensional faculties but the same time you’re damaging yourself and actually making it harder to achieve true and genuine enlightenment that will enrich and fulfill your life.

But then on a third hand certain substances can be a huge benefit if used correctly and with moderation.

If you try to reach enlightenment through drugs you will get a confusing outcome. On one hand you become aware of these extra dimensional faculties but the same time you’re damaging yourself and actually making it harder to achieve true and genuine enlightenment that will enrich and fulfill your life.

But then on a third hand certain substances can be a huge benefit if used correctly and with moderation.
Totally on your boat. I think we have to get acquainted with this world through the psychedelics, but in time we're strong enough ourselves, and don't need them anymore. People that just keep taking Acid or Shrooms or w/e for decades are often so so far from enlightenment i think they can never come back.

Their brains seem to work on utterly random impulses, and things that make 0 sense are suddenly plausible, apparently. I've had a psychosis break out from my paraschizo while i was abusing psychedelics, and I think some people are trapped there.

Since I was a little kid I'm channelling God.

Whether I;m awake, dreaming, high or sober, he's a 24/7 DJ :)

I call him "my spirit guide" usually not to offend people or moreover to incite people into offensive behavior, but fuck it, i believed it back then, never asked for proof but have since received so much proof that I do not doubt it.

When I was 6 he negotiated my life with me, and it all came true. we also agreed between us that much later in life we would write and publish a book about the nature of reality, which people can use as a medicine to help them cure what ails them.

He's been saying: "do not spend one second thinking about anything about the book. When the time comes, I'll sit you down, you can relax and empty your mind and just read what I rattle into the keyboard. Automatic writing. I write, you are the first human who reads it, through you it enters the collective unconscious of the human species. Then, reread it and if you feel OK about putting your name under it, we will publish it. Don't lose sleep over it. I have it all figured out, because I stand outside of linear time, your whole timeline has already happened so I dont have to think it up. The book is written for me."

uhuh..

A few days ago I was very upset with him, totally had it with him, at which point he interjected: "Shall we write the book? Now is a good time." So I was like "how long?" and he was like: "You know how Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde was written by use of a lot of cocaine in 3 days straight? We're going to do it stone cold sober in 5 hours flat, 50 pages in 5 hours. Can you do that?" "No." "I can. Will you come with?" "THE book? OK sure." "All we need to do is lens up a three inch sphere of plutonium right, the plutonium will take care of the 3 mile zone." "OK, let's write some plutonium." "

He sat me down, I relaxed and gave him the controls of me for automatic writing.

He opened up an OpenOffice document, without hesitation wrote down the names of the chapters in succession, then copied the index to Page 2 and filled it out with chapter after chapter in chronological order, not hesitating, not rushing nor slowing, typing at cruising speed while I read it. When it was written, he cut it to pocketbook size, 50 pages thereof, title, fertig.

I read it, read it again, this was underwhelming to me but I recognized the plutonium and the lensing.

The physics package was written.

I launched the nuke right off the building platform.

Its a book, published worldwide, now.

Since I was a little kid I'm channelling God.

Whether I;m awake, dreaming, high or sober, he's a 24/7 DJ :)

I call him "my spirit guide" usually not to offend people or moreover to incite people into offensive behavior, but fuck it, i believed it back then, never asked for proof but have since received so much proof that I do not doubt it.

When I was 6 he negotiated my life with me, and it all came true. we also agreed between us that much later in life we would write and publish a book about the nature of reality, which people can use as a medicine to help them cure what ails them.

He's been saying: "do not spend one second thinking about anything about the book. When the time comes, I'll sit you down, you can relax and empty your mind and just read what I rattle into the keyboard. Automatic writing. I write, you are the first human who reads it, through you it enters the collective unconscious of the human species. Then, reread it and if you feel OK about putting your name under it, we will publish it. Don't lose sleep over it. I have it all figured out, because I stand outside of linear time, your whole timeline has already happened so I dont have to think it up. The book is written for me."

uhuh..

A few days ago I was very upset with him, totally had it with him, at which point he interjected: "Shall we write the book? Now is a good time." So I was like "how long?" and he was like: "You know how Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde was written by use of a lot of cocaine in 3 days straight? We're going to do it stone cold sober in 5 hours flat, 50 pages in 5 hours. Can you do that?" "No." "I can. Will you come with?" "THE book? OK sure." "All we need to do is lens up a three inch sphere of plutonium right, the plutonium will take care of the 3 mile zone." "OK, let's write some plutonium." "

He sat me down, I relaxed and gave him the controls of me for automatic writing.

He opened up an OpenOffice document, without hesitation wrote down the names of the chapters in succession, then copied the index to Page 2 and filled it out with chapter after chapter in chronological order, not hesitating, not rushing nor slowing, typing at cruising speed while I read it. When it was written, he cut it to pocketbook size, 50 pages thereof, title, fertig.

I read it, read it again, this was underwhelming to me but I recognized the plutonium and the lensing.

The physics package was written.

I launched the nuke right off the building platform.

Its a book, published worldwide, now.
I'm sorry, I have respect for your religious views,
but I find it sad that you're not giving yourself the credit you deserve.
You wrote that. Your fingers typed, right? It didn't just magically appear on the screen? Because if you say it did, I'm inclined to either not believe you, or option two is ofc hanging myself for wasting my life on learning the laws of physics.

Does "God" always get the good things, and everything bad you do is you? Do you credit good things to you, too? This "God" is some part of you that's obviously very talented, and conspicuously deceitful :/

I've never been religious. I grew up raised by athiests. when i was 15 i dated a christian for 5 years and took a lot of psychedelics. I became spiritual. even a little christian for a while. later on, i got involved in the occult and chaos magick. i discovered i could sort of tell reality what would happen, to an extent. but i found doing that to be quite dangerous and maybe traumatizing. maybe its not something we are supposed to do. I am not sure why it can backfire even with the best intentions, but you have to be careful. i very rarely meddle with anything anymore. as for higher orders of established practices, ive never really taken part in any groups other than chaos magick groups, almost joined up with the IOT, joined the OTO but quit, maybe i shouldn't have, idk, but as of now i'm sort of lost, definitely a solo practicioner :)

Totally on your boat. I think we have to get acquainted with this world through the psychedelics, but in time we're strong enough ourselves, and don't need them anymore. People that just keep taking Acid or Shrooms or w/e for decades are often so so far from enlightenment i think they can never come back.

Their brains seem to work on utterly random impulses, and things that make 0 sense are suddenly plausible, apparently. I've had a psychosis break out from my paraschizo while i was abusing psychedelics, and I think some people are trapped there.
What do you mean by this? I haven't observed this in anyone.

There's a distinction between use for recreational and for micro improvements to your life, and trying to become 'enlightened' (which sounds like ridiculous to me tbh, must be one of the most misused terms ever).
I don't see at all how my cognitive abilities would decline, or grow slightly delusional when it comes to some things, over time if I keep tripping.

What do you mean by this? I haven't observed this in anyone.

There's a distinction between use for recreational and for micro improvements to your life, and trying to become 'enlightened' (which sounds like ridiculous to me tbh, must be one of the most misused terms ever).
I don't see at all how my cognitive abilities would decline, or grow slightly delusional when it comes to some things, over time if I keep tripping.
Sorry, just personal experience. A friend who is hard to understand when he talks, because his sentences keep shifting. Say the subject is horses. He will talk about dogs, then make a subclause to briefly discuss volcanoes, and goes back to turnip farmers in poland, then draws a "conclusion", and thinks his sentence made a lot of sense. yknow. That kind of spaced out. He took shitloads of psychotropes for decades.

I'm not saying everyone ends up like that. There's enough people that show exactly the opposite on this forum, but some just dive in too much. Hell, I was on the brink of losing my mind, too, I'm glad I pulled out.

I've seen a lot of psychonauts who were pretty out of it even sober. I'm really not saying this is the must-be scenario, it just happens, and it's not too rare.
I'm all for micro improvements, but they come hand in hand with micro dosing :)

I find it sad that you're not giving yourself the credit you deserve.
You wrote that. Your fingers typed, right?

Automatic writing is a mediumship/channeling technique where you passivate your mind and the spirit you channel takes the controls of your functions to start writing. You yourself stay passive, do not interfere, and let him do his thing.

Its my name on the book but I didnt conceive the text.

What is the source of inspiration?

The patent office says, its you. I believe otherwise though. writing a similar amount of text myself takes me twice as long and I tend to be wordy etc.

I do not adhere to any religion more than another. I have a direct line, i need no book or priest.

Does "God" always get the good things, and everything bad you do is you? Do you credit good things to you, too?

All of us are the same person and the sum of us is him, us being everyone and everything in the multiverse. It wasnt me chucking the zyklon b in the air vents, that was him, it wasn't me developing operating the transatlantic slave trade, that was him I never let parasitic worms gnaw their way through childrens eyes, thats all him. He is the totality of everything, the very best and the very worst. He insists that I am more good than him, because I lean strongly towards good while he encompasses all of good and all of evil. We as individuals are somewhere up the ladder but he is the whole ladder, down to the murkiest depths.

This "God" is some part of you that's obviously very talented, and conspicuously deceitful :/

He has demonstrated the ability to move objects, to accurately predict future events decades in advance, to perform feats of overwhelmingly unlikely odds, to influence peoples behaviors, to appear to others on several instances. Sure its a part of me, everything is, but its the part of me that unites me with all things, and unites all things with me.

Lets say that my God is as illusory as Papa Smurf. Does that matter, when he leads me to the green pastures in life and helps me with the hardships and inspires unusual acts of benevolence in me. If what this is brings out the best in me, and it does, where's the harm?

I find it sad that you're not giving yourself the credit you deserve.
You wrote that. Your fingers typed, right?

Automatic writing is a mediumship/channeling technique where you passivate your mind and the spirit you channel takes the controls of your functions to start writing. You yourself stay passive, do not interfere, and let him do his thing.

Its my name on the book but I didnt conceive the text.

What is the source of inspiration?

The patent office says, its you. I believe otherwise though. writing a similar amount of text myself takes me twice as long and I tend to be wordy etc.

I do not adhere to any religion more than another. I have a direct line, i need no book or priest.

Does "God" always get the good things, and everything bad you do is you? Do you credit good things to you, too?

All of us are the same person and the sum of us is him, us being everyone and everything in the multiverse. It wasnt me chucking the zyklon b in the air vents, that was him, it wasn't me developing operating the transatlantic slave trade, that was him I never let parasitic worms gnaw their way through childrens eyes, thats all him. He is the totality of everything, the very best and the very worst. He insists that I am more good than him, because I lean strongly towards good while he encompasses all of good and all of evil. We as individuals are somewhere up the ladder but he is the whole ladder, down to the murkiest depths.

This "God" is some part of you that's obviously very talented, and conspicuously deceitful :/

He has demonstrated the ability to move objects, to accurately predict future events decades in advance, to perform feats of overwhelmingly unlikely odds, to influence peoples behaviors, to appear to others on several instances. Sure its a part of me, everything is, but its the part of me that unites me with all things, and unites all things with me.

Lets say that my God is as illusory as Papa Smurf. Does that matter, when he leads me to the green pastures in life and helps me with the hardships and inspires unusual acts of benevolence in me. If what this is brings out the best in me, and it does, where's the harm?
I'm thinking of a number.
Ask him what it is, if he can guess it, I'm satisfied.

Otherwise this is just anecdotal, sorry. The mind is too easily tricked.

Reasoning biases Delusions are considered to arise from, and be maintained by, biases and errors in evidence-based reasoning. These include ‘jumping to conclusions’ (JTC) by making decisions based on limited data, and belief inflexibility, comprising difficulty adjusting beliefs in response to contradictory evidence; difficulty considering the possibility of being mistaken; and difficulty identifying plausible alternative explanations [24]. Faith, by its nature, relies on foundations other than a systematic and evolving evidence base, and religious or spiritual insights tend to be based on revelation, dramatic events or inner conviction, rather than a process of hypothesis testing. It is also common, and, in some religions, even desirable, for religious beliefs to be held with high conviction, certainty of rectitude (rather than possibility of being mistaken), and without alternatives. Should these features of religious beliefs equally characterise delusions with religious content, reasoning biases may be particularly prominent, and thus contribute to severity, persistence, and higher levels of conviction.

I'm never sure. Sometimes I think I said something normal and it was actually very offensive
I'd tell you if that were the case ;)

A God is not there for your satisfaction, or as a tool to get what you want.

No faith, no shiny things, and if there are shiny things then solely at his discretion when and which kind.

I'm completely comfortable with you dismissing it as anecdotal.

A God is not there for your satisfaction, or as a tool to get what you want.

No faith, no shiny things, and if there are shiny things then solely at his discretion when and which kind.

I'm completely comfortable with you dismissing it as anecdotal.

Ah, just what I thought :)
So your God cannot prove itself to others, only to you. Sounds conspicuously like Joseph Smith.
That explains the laws of physics turning on their head in "God's hand".
Just more reason to not believe in it. I even prayed to God, telling him the number I was thinking of.

Well, I'm sorry, believe what you will, I think it's great that your delusions make you write books.
My delusions give me panic attacks. But it would be greater if you saw the awesomeness in yourself, except for attributing it to "God"
Why would God need anyone to do anything? That's just bogus. Create the book in all shelves simultaneously, or transfer the information right into our brains. Why need a vessel if you're all powerful?

The writing process you were describing sounds like free associative writing. Not really God, just your subconsciousness.
I write very great poems like that, better and faster than when I think about it.
Everyone can write like this, and it's far from a proof of any deity. It's proof of how awesome your subconsciousness is.

Sorry, I'm a logical person. Since your God cannot even tell you my number, I have no doubt that it's just a creation of your mind.
A very useful one, apparently. What reason would he have to not tell you the number, you're his faithful servant.

I'm ready to become a believer, a faithful servant of God, a tool in the hands of God, who will dedicate his entire life to Him. If he can only tell me/you that number.
If you say that if "belief" doesn't come on its own it's worthless, then why are there missionaries and holy script?
I'm here, make me a believer, cmon!

Last edited:
I do not mess with the occult, seancé, possession, etc. A friend that apparently sees ghosts or has said how there are negative or bad things you do not want to contact, or invite into your life.

But we were talking about gay Satanists as my friend is gay, I am bisexual and I would read gay men's profiles online on websites where they said they are Satanists and I asked him his opinion about this.