• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The Occcult/Esotericism

Look, I also differentiate between the teachings of Christ and Christianity as an institution. I actually think the teachings of Christ are valuable. But you cannot say Christianity is not establishment, in the sense you were using the term. The church is the biggest crime syndicate on the planet.

Anyway, my main objection was your claim about Crowley and Satanism, I hope that was cleared up?

I meant Christianity only in the sense of following Christ's teachings, I thought it was clear that I'm not a regular Christian. I'm no expert on Crowley, but he's often credited for bringing black magic or left-hand tantric practices to the West. They always say it all started with Crowley.

By whom?

Crowley wrote on all aspects of esotericism, some of that included ideas on the left hand path.
But read The Book of Law, which is the basis for his Thelema system. At it's core it is a right hand system. E.g his views on the necessity ego destruction and his tenet of 'love shall be the law', are inherently right hand thought.

I'm the Antichrist. I'm the reincarnation of Jim Morrison. I'm dead serious. I am Samael, Pam was Lilith, Pam was the reincarnation of Hitler. Jim Morrison was The Lizard King AKA Enki and Lilith incarnated as Hitler to Kill off the followers of Enlil

^ Welcome to BL. So curious, can you explain a bit how reincarnation works. Jim Morrison died July 3, 1971. Does that mean your soul came right back after death and you are 45 years old and Pam is 71 years old, or was your soul held for a little while before your subsequent reincarnation?

I just stumbled upon this book:

http://tikaboo.com/library/Kitabi.pdf

It's hard to put down and written in a beautiful way. But it's laced with deception from the beginning, although everyone might not be able to pick up on that, and the whole perspective is perverted. I like the parts that add up with what Jesus said, though.

I wouldn't necessarily recommend this if you're not mentally stable.

i truly believe i am hybrid grey alien. what i was told was that in 2017 i will be 'transferred' to their dimension and will carry out the war against the reptillians. i dunno i saw this shit sober in an OBE and on dissociatives. i dunno what to think. one time i was trapped in sleep paralysis and 2 grey aliens were putting some device behind my eyes. every now and then they upgrade my firmware. my interest in the occult is self serving, as is everything.

i am only a good person because it benefits me. i only give back because i receive. i only believe in changing my beliefs to suite the best possible outcome. i think it's all predetermined anyway but whatever, this is the path i'm on and i literally do whatever i want. i dont need literature or knowledge of any kind, i go based on my own experiences. God is a double sided coin, there is giving and taking, doesnt matter what u do. if u give, u get, if u take, u dont get, but there's no merit to either choice.

I really hope you and your Himalayan cat are doing well. Stay safe.

2014/11/7. Every time I do rituals or talk with the other worlds I always note writings in a journal which did disappeared, somehow someway I didn't realise then and few days later I saw that something it's wrong. Searched the whole house also in my drawer/closet or under the bed where I usual find the lost stuff. I had this client which came to me that he wanted to talk to one of his dead sister( Sorry, can't give the name because of the privacy he asked me to have otherwise I would) anyway it was the first time when my Black Mirror broke down but before what was a little bit confusing was that she had my journal and I wanted to retrive it, so I waited for night to come and proceed to invoke. However I did take it back but she told me that if I do one more meeting doesn't matter the reason if it's for someone or me she would kill me, now i'm not scared of her because I keep doing it but everytime I do she's there to prevent also sometimes haunts my house. The client died

I did knew him back from highschool before getting kicked out of school and he was a quiet one tho he always played around dark ~travellings~ as to say.

EDIT > reposted because for some reasons I don't know how but I did write his name by mistake with no intention

The Secret Doctrine by Helena Blavatsky (Volumes 1-5) is the most comprehensive work containing all there is to know regarding the occult.

We are here to learn not to outsmart eachother & not everything that is written in books it's true

That's why secrets exist

yeah so, we do not understand or perceive objects in themselves. Which brings us to the occult.

anyone have any legit fucked up experiences messing around with spiritual awakenings, channeling spirits, receiving special messages, rituals, chaos magick or other unexplained stuff happen?

i'm probably bordering on going into psychosis ATM after a long ass amp/psych binge so figured why not stir the pot and get really weird.

so the shamans, chaos magick practioners and magicians, what are your rituals, symbols, language? what do you see and do in your mind's eye? can we collectively do something significant over the internet?

every time i open this bag of worms i end up in psychosis for some reason but there must be a way to tame this unfiltered power!

so who's with me? let's do some rituals with symbols, language and fucked up shit and see what happens, the crazier the better, stream of consciousness style. Today i felt my skin come off and exit through my astral cord or whatever the fuck that thing is that feels like a ball of energy behind my neck. I can tell there are 5 spots of energy in my body, how can i really let it all out?

sorry if this makes no sense, as i mentioned, i'm likely going delusional from malnutrition, sleep dep. and amp/stim/psych binge for the last week. I hope someone understands at least what i'm getting at.

220px-Helm_of_Awe.svg.png

Gotta love those Chaos Majick people that do sigil work while high on meth.

The secret is with the ONA & Temple Ov Blood folks ;)
Let the Iron Gates open =D

Nah I was just messing with you there, those lot are as mad as any Crowley based group imho, the last few months I've got deeply into Nuestra Se?ora de la Santa Muerte (Our Lady of Holy Death) which is something that has given real results & that is all I'll say upon that. It isn't a path for everyone though I will admit as I have come across some really burned out freaks into some weird shit sadly but anyone that gets into "occult" stuff will have to deal with the freaks & charlatans.

Anyone that is into Chaos majick or just interested in taking a deeper look I highly suggest Illuminates of Thanateros (IOT)

The only issue I have with this system is it gets tied up in its own bullshit sadly, the IOT though are well worth a deeper look into, BUT the whole logic behing "CHAOS" is just that, you pick & choose from many systems & use what works for you, when it starts getting into ceremonial majick with one guy running the whole thing it becomes bullshit to me & looses the base teaching that is was formed upon. I've said before on here about my hate for the TOPY & their "chaos" system which was run by a fraud & collapsed like nearly everything when people begin to think they have a full understanding of matters that remain out of our full understanding, hail chaos I say :)

Strange thing today as I was walking to the shop, I did a small ritual with la Santa Muerte a few days ago & asked her to protect & take care of this blind dog I have got to know via the dogs owner & I love this dog & feel VERY protective of it (sadly the dog had been dumped by the old owners onto the street & left for dead, when it was found it was freezing, not eaten for days as you could see the ribs, it was covered in bugs & its own dog poop was dried onto the fur, the dog was terrified FFS)

Anyway I did my thing & asked La Flaca to give the dog a good life of what it has left & to PUNISH the people that did it bad, well today I was walking into town & saw the dog, it began to run towards me wagging the tail & barking, keep in mind the dog is 100% blind but it knew I was there!!??!!!????!!!?!!!???
Another weird thing was the candle I used was meant to be a 7 day one, it burned for just under 10 days & the flame at several points was really weak & was burning black, I did a small prayer on viewing this as I know about candle majick & from that moment it burned sssoooo strong, I am sure this prayer to Santa Muerte for the blind dog has done something, how the dog knew it was me & where I was is unknown to me but La flaca sure knows.

I hope she strikes down the old owners & dog haters in her black form personally (La Nina Negra is her most savage form & used to get people, the statue of La Nina Negra I have on my altar sure has some power to it, I have seen her with my own eyes several times since starting to work with her black aspect & felt her so strong, one time she scared me that badly & showed me evidence this is real I cried in fear.

Dogs have a very acute sense of smell which they rely upon far more than their eyesight. If you've ever been in contact with it before it would recognise you.

You know, I find all this stuff very intriguing and wish I could believe in it. I was a lot more open minded as a youngster, but the total lack of evidence, coupled with the cynicism of age prevents me.

However, the other day, someone gave us a voodoo doll she'd made of the cunt that grassed me up for growing weed. Any idea how I should use it? I'm willing to try anything to fuck the twat up...

Send them to meet Arkan & his tigers, I'll speak to my man in Serbia.
Voodoo huh lol you are quite something at times Fubar you know that.

Last edited: