• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The Occcult/Esotericism

for all those parties interested; i have successfully blown the lid off the crown chakra of my head

Chakra07.gif

we can meditate on this image or the archetype of the mother figure

i as well as others have a feeling of actualization or awareness of synchronicities occurring in the near future or starting last night. I have the feeling it's a transformational type thing going on but i'm not fully aware. All i can feel is this massive connection through my neck up into my head at a 90 degree angle that shoots out into the sky, meditating on these images increases the power, my cats have noticed, my gf has found that people are responding strangely to her and there's been a lot of talk about DXM on BL at least which creates this very sensation at high doses. Take it as it is or call me crazy but i don't care, tonight at (edit: make that 11:11pm for fun or something that adds up to 23 :) ) eastern time in the US/Canada i'll be meditating on the image posted to gain insight into what is happening while peaking on a high dose of DXM (not necessary to participate). If i start to notice sychronicities occurring like PMs and posts i'll try to decipher the meaning of what's happening or someone well above my knowledge level will. If not - let's hope this doesn't end in a psychotic break!

:) happy tripping and i'll be shocked to see anyone reply to this! It'd be cool if foreigner could chime in and give some insight as to what's happening in terms of kundalini rising and Sahasrara or anything about which jungian archetypes might present themselves.

Last edited:

That looks familiar... I saw it the day before yesterday during an afterglow, in fact :) I've also seen it upon awakening in the morning, usually right after an intense dream (or night of dreaming).

i as well as others have a feeling of actualization or awareness of synchronicities occurring in the near future or starting last night. I have the feeling it's a transformational type thing going on but i'm not fully aware.

Well if it has anything to do with my troubling dream from this morning, then people will definitely be discovering new tools in order to combat a threat. I was really shaken up for over an hour upon awakening; usually any lingering bad feelings from a dream go away within a few minutes. I'm usually pretty good at deciphering my own dreams, so I'll give my dream some honest interpretation, to see if it pertains to me, or to the community.

and there's been a lot of talk about DXM on BL at least which creates this very sensation at high doses.

In the spirit of harm reduction, I should mention that super-high doses are not required. Lower doses work too, although the visuals will not be as strong -- or the connection as deep -- of course ;)

Take it as it is or call me crazy but i don't care, tonight at (edit: make that 11:11pm for fun or something that adds up to 23 :) ) eastern time in the US/Canada i'll be meditating on the image posted to gain insight into what is happening while taking a peaking on a high dose of DXM.

I'll try to join in as well. The image posted might serve as a sort of "carrier signal." We'll see :)

If i start to notice sychronicities occurring like PMs and posts i'll try to decipher the meaning of what's happening or someone well above my knowledge level will.

Since you already mentioned PMs, there's a chance somebody might try messing with you for the "fun" of it. In that case, it might be prudent to focus on the content of the messages when making your mind up.

let's hope this doesn't end in a psychotic break!

Just remember to keep your eyes open - not just on the world, but yourself as well. Psychosis is not fun!

Oh yeah, can anyone else see a very tiny dot in the center of your vision with eyes closed? I mean, we can all see a dot, or blob if we look, but the dot I'm referring to is (at times) about the size of a single photoreceptor. That is, its size seems to be that of the smallest possible dot of light the eyes can possibly detect.

Seeing it is like looking at a star: once identified, it's existence is undeniable, and it seems "solid" and unwavering unto itself. But it is elusive, and it takes searching for it again when blobs or other dots appear around it, thus obscuring its location.

After locking onto it, other visual phenomena start to become apparent, such as hypnogogic imagery and seeing with eyes closed the room you are in. Auditory effects may also start to occur, such as hearing your name called, somebody making a comment, etc.

Seeing it always brings me peace, for some inexplicable reason.

So can anybody else see "it?"

Last edited:
I personally cant see any dot as you describe. I see reds and yellows and blues with my hands over my eyes though lol all flanging and strobing pixelating colors in my third eye unless i focus on it then i get scenes and imagery that i can pretty much dive into. I'll be aware of PMs or anything i receive and not take it too seriously, i'm just of an open mind, i've been through psychosis enough times to know better than to blindly jump on things lol thanks for the warning though, sometimes it's easy to lose yourself.

my visual field is so affected by my drug use that it's almost funny, i have hppd anyhow but i'm sure this doesn't help. I have a lot of hypnogagic imagery while on DXM in particular but also in the last 6 months, night terrors, sleep paralysis, lucid dreams constantly and talking in my sleep consciously and laughing non stop, weird shit but likely due to opiates and seroquel/hydroxyzine.

I've heard people speaking outside or in distant places, like i had a some sort of recording device in there but could not verify at all. I've had many of these experiences as well over the years, not to mention full out psychotic breaks, either from drug use or not.

as of now, no i cannot see what you are speaking of but if i do, i'll surely let you know :) my pixelated vision makes it nearly impossible to see such a thing as it is anyhow though so i don't know.

hopefully i can feel out what's happening and if not then hopefully this massive afterglow goes away at least as it's hard as hell to function when you're so dissociated all the time. In any case, i feel this whole experience has given me strength and energy and hope for the future, even if it is delusional. It's the believe itself that counts.

and yeah that symbol is definitely something i've seen on tryptamines more than a few times which is strange, kind of like archetypes appearing. Sometimes i just let that shit go cause if i think about it too much i risk going into psychosis.

shit also if anyone can get the full text to this article that'd be fucking awesome:
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13674676.2010.530648#.UhVv3pK1GUl
Physio Kundalini syndrome and mental health

seems very relevant to what i'm going through at least lol but i dont have my university access anymore.

i've also started to read into DEc (direct esoteric comunnication) and stuff like that; really interesting shit which seems to employ archetypes. Perhaps i should read some more Jung. Also any opinions on some of the writings of this dude? http://about-psychology.com/esotransmutation.html lol it sounds incredibly interesting and profound and intuitive but logically, i'm not sure if it all holds up.

update:
ultimately at the end of the day i have achieved nothing but feel great about life and the future and the infinite possibilities ahead. I'm not sure what happened to me but something has changed and i no longer fiend for amphetamines at least and i feel whole, grounded, concrete with a strong afterglow though but i'm sure it'll fade. all in all, i came out alright and accomplished what i wanted to accomplish.Supply is gone and i feel just the afterglow now, so hopefully that'll bring me to a good place to start a new school year. I feel reborn and energized, anxiety, depression and addiction gone.

Last edited:
The dot you're talking about... could it be the optic disc? We all have a blind spot in our vision that the brain fills in with other visual information. In certain conditions you can see the blind spot.

If you see phosphenes with the eyes closed then they would be concentrated around the edge of the blind spot, making it look like a big dot.

I know what you're talking about, Foreigner, but this is something else, or maybe just one tiny part of what you described. It's like I'm able to stimulate a single photoreceptor at will, simply by concentrating on the very center of my vision and looking for the "star." It starts out as the tiniest dot I could ever hope to see, and sometimes grows larger or (more often) shoots blobs of light out of itself toward me. That's how it looks, anyway.

So I'm not sure if it is a hallucination, phosphenes, or The Light :? Could be all three =D

i've seen flashes of light from unknown sources tonight likely bugs but really hard to figure out how and where they are, like little stars in a galaxy - i guess i'm just really high lol

That's always fun. Sometimes it's like a light is shining from behind me somewhere, but when I turn to look for it I can't find it. I think that that phenomenon is largely caused by the fact that my eyesight is less burned out near the periphery than it is at the center. Other times I'll see light reflecting off of objects which do not exist.... I'll move my head, and the light will change is if those nonexistent objects were made out of reflective metal. My brother reports that sometimes he gets what looks like stars covering objects, allowing him to effectively see in the dark. A similar things happens to me occasionally, even without any drugs. Fun stuff! :)

How's it going, RobotRipping? Is your crown chakra still open, or did it close itself after you stopped taking the DXM?

This is a subject that has both a positive and a negative side.

To hear more of both side you could try getting through "The Secret Teachings of All Ages" by Manly P. Hall. Also Tolkien had advanced very far along in the subject and if you have some background and know what to look for when you read his books you can learn a thing or two.

For a view into the negative side of it you could also listen to this which I listened to when I wanted to learn more about evil:

Certainly an entertaining and charismatic speaker, though he was mislead about many things, but you can tell he has some real knowledge.

Personally, I find the part where he was saved by a Pastor and gave himself to Jesus the most interesting and very moving if it can still be found.

It's like you can feel both the power of Jesus and some dark forces in him at the same time so he's very powerful.

Edit/Update (New video)

Now I am well and truly shocked. What kind of world is it that we're living in? It's truly so crazy it goes far and well above my imagination.

They are the same.

No doubt about it.

I just read from someone who had their suspicions and thought I'd have a look.

Of course he's much older now, but could easily be an older version of himself.

The voice. The accent. The cadence. The phrasing. The things he brings up. The arguments he makes. Whole sentences he makes are the same.

Identical as can be.

The "feeling" about him, or identity, or "energy signature" is also the same.

And that particular power, charisma, and authority of speech that he had is also there. Although it's weaker now than when he was young. And he still has that power of conviction and way of making what he says sound true. He can also cloak himself with light and positive energy well. Most politicians are easier to see through (those who do).

A symbol of this kind of person can also be seen in a floor decoration in the 1968 "Romeo and Juliet" movie. It's basically a big black circle, with a thin rim of white around it, and a small white circle in the middle. This represents a being who is dark in its nature, but has the ability to cover itself with light on the surface, and who still has at its essence the light of God which is the source necessary for all life. The concept is brilliant and hard to get your head around.

What an ancient, powerful, and far developed soul this individual must be though. Even though it's mostly been on the wrong path. He's probably one of those who has the option to "switch polarities" so if he chooses to switch over to the positive side he'll be higher up in the ranks and more enlightened than the less mature or developed souls who have always been on the positive path.

It's a very interesting case.

How strong the power of deceit and confusion is still in this world.

Even when you have some insight into the 4th dimension (the dimension of para-normal and psychic abilities that can be used for both good and evil) it can take some time and effort to see through it.

But 100% of this is the truth which should be obvious to most.

Hope you find your way back to Christ before you die, Lance Kollyns. You know you have the power to. Or, rather, Christ has the power.

I also feel he's someone who should be prayed for. Not just for his own sake but because it would benefit this world and humanity. He's a great spanner in the works and has been for a long time so I think I'm gonna spend some time on this.

Okay, I'm getting out of this light trance and will stop writing now. Hope this isn't ban-worthy. Not that many are going to take what I say seriously.

Last edited:
Ninae, your inbox is too full, so I'll just post what I was going to say in private here in public :)

I think that when discerning spirits, we must remember how the bible teaches that those who are of God will be known for their love. Jesus' two primary commandments were 1) love God above all else 2) love your neighbor as you would love yourself. My eyes deceive me, but truth prevails over sight, do you agree?*

I also think something occurred yesterday, and I took part in a worldwide prayer (before actually discovering large vigils had taken place). We are on the cusp of a new evolution, but we as a species need to ask ourselves if we want to keep revisiting the same, sad dramas, or if we want to go to the next level. And I know, I can't force God's hand, but I can ask for change :)

exists

*What I mean is that I cannot judge if a person is channeling good or evil energies just by looking at them. But I don't have very good eyesight ;)

Last edited:
It's a bit hard to explain in a world where the blind are leading the blind, but it's nothing to do with visual sight. It's an ability to perceive energies, like emotions and consciousness states, which can just be FELT by looking at someone or hearing someone's voice. We all do it unconsciously, like when we immdiately like or dislike someone, but it's also possible to learn to do it consciously.

i.e. I can now FEEL Jesus power in someone. Like my family priest came to talk with me when I was in the emergency clinic, and he's what I call a real priest, or someone who are really connected with God and Jesus (after he prayed for me he also put his hands over my head and blessed me and I could feel this warm light entering me). It's kind of funny, as his personality is more like a nerd/hick in normal life, and kind of comical or someone people laugh of. But at the same time everyone loves him as he has so many great qualities, he's so humorous and has so much positive energy, etc.

Anyway, when he gets up in front of a congregation to speak, and this was only something I first noticed at my grandfather's funeral, it's like something about him completely changes. He suddenly has a lot of authority, power, and charisma and you get grabbed by it and just has to listen. No one can laugh of him then. I think this is because God's power really enters him then and you can really feel it, or the presence of Jesus in him, it's really incredible. He seems "Holy" if anyone can recognise that feeling and receives a form of authority from God (how admirable).

I believe this is also a spiritual sense that needs to be developed, though, as I haven't always been so sensitive to it. I wouldn't consciously recognise positive spiritual energy in someone but just instinctually like them. So it's a bit hard to explain to those who can't feel things like that. Seems kind of strange to me, but it's a form of "sixth sense", like there are some who can "see" things and some who can "hear" things, and would be called clairvoyant or clairaudient, while I would be termed as "clairsentient" (plus I'm also telepathic to some degree or able to recive a lot of various ideas and information).

But this also has something to do with being able to perceive the presence of Jesus. Whether in someone else or close to you. This wouldn't really be possible without that kind of sensitivity. But I think everyone feels things sometimes. Everyone can feel the pure and innocent energy of a child, for instance, it literally radiates out of their faces. So in that sense you can actually perceive these things through sight. Also, why are you more attracted to certain forms of music than others, etc. It says something about you what resonates with you.

Last edited:
Thank you for that, Ninae. My biggest concern is to make sure that I judge things rightly, and not be mislead. I receive a lot of information from people -- the kind of stuff you were talking about -- but I don't always trust it until "verified." To do that properly will involve a considerable amount of faith, and I am glad you are here to help encourage me :)

I believe there are patterns riding on the energy of all things right now that affect us. These patterns come from many sources, and what this means is that we should be carefully watching the surface of our consciousnesses for certain patterns which might be bad for us. I believe such patterns issued with bad intent amount to sorcery. So I am watching my mind closely, to see what patterns aren't coming from myself, and to see if they are good or not. All this would sound crazy to most people, but I believe it to be true nevertheless. I am also being careful to not become violent ever, because of such bad patterns. Jesus told us to "be as wise as serpents, but as harmless as doves," and that exhortation is very very important given what people could potentially drive other people to do.

Yes, and it wasn't "Be wise as serpents and as quick as snakes".

I'm glad to see a genuine Christian here. It's actually very uncommen these days. The last generations weren't exactly raised with Christiantiy, like the previous ones. We've mostly been raised by the media and popular culture encouraging any form of hedonism we could want.

It was different with, say, my grandparents generation. They were really raised Christian, taken to church, and grew up in a culture that actually supported Christianity. This has given them certain principles, but they never really talked about religion or any of those things with me. I think they just took it for granted as they'd been raised with it all their lives and just expected us to be the same. But how could we be when we were never taught or exposed to that environment?

My grandmother has no interest in spirituality, philosophy, religion or requiring knowledge about that of any kind. But she is a very good person who has very good morals and ethics and a real conscience. Which is just as important, or really more important, as I don't think knowledge by itself is worth that much compared to how you live and your consciousness.

This was also what Jesus taught - he would say "Don't listen to the Pharisees and Sageries", etc. Or that it's what's in our heart and love your life and relate to others that really matters. Wisdom is also a form of good, or should ideally lead you to good, but I think he meant the problem was that it often doesn't and then it's not really worth that much.

And I don't think God appreciates knowledge in itself very much compared to what you are on the consciousness level and all the other virtues. Or that he will be happier to see a simple soul who has a good heart and has lived a good life (by his fairly high standards). Without that I don't think anyone can be given any entrance to "Heaven" even if they have accumulated all the wisdom of the whole creation.

^ My grandparents were also raised as Christians - Roman Catholics to be exact. They actually talked about religion to us, the teachings and beliefs and the bible. They have strict rules but these rules to be honest has led them to the right path with life, career family etc.

My biggest influence when it comes to Religion and Philosophy is my father. I believe I have mentioned this before on my older posts but he was a member of another Christian religion before he married my mother but since he loves my mother so much he left his former religious organization and converted to Roman Catholic. I was born and raised as a Catholic but as I was growing up, I have read about contradictions in the bible which was also explained to me by my father. I started to question the errors in translation etc. and had read more into the history of how religion was used to conquer countries through crusades, violence and persecution. Roman Catholics persecuted protestants vice versa.

I have always wanted to keep my spiritual faith but at the same time, I am also not blind to see these contradictions. So my question to you Ninae is this:

Why do you believe that there is a heaven? purgatory or hell?

IMO, no one really knows what heaven is because I do not know of anyone who has been to heaven and back to Earth... Could heaven be just a state of mind? Is there really afterlife after we die?

Why do you believe that there is a heaven? purgatory or hell?

IMO, no one really knows what heaven is because I do not know of anyone who has been to heaven and back to Earth... Could heaven be just a state of mind? Is there really afterlife after we die?

Hi Maya, I could explain this to you in different ways, but think many here wouldn't really appreciate it.

I don't exactly believe in a hell where you burn for all eternity - why would a loving God create us just to leave us to that destiny? I see this more as a scare-tactic of the church and state, or something that was thought up to make us comply and be "Good Christians" in a way that benefitted them. And apparantly Satanists have been taught that Hell is like one big party with lots of sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll where the cool people go, so there's a lot of crazy ideas out there.

But yes, I talk about it as a kind of afterlife. That is, I believe when you die your soul still lives on and goes into a higher dimension. What I think seems most logical is the idea that most of us don't reach what is called "Heaven" directly but has to work our way up through the different dimensions before we're ready to enter Heaven (kind of like the afterlife concept in Hinduism).

I think there are also those who go directly to Heaven, or those who have lived a good life and die peacefully so there's nothing to keep them back. But most of us will pass on with certain issues to overcome and strings to this world that we're not ready to leave behind yet, etc.

Anyway, I think the only way to really understand this is if you can understand and believe in the concept of different dimensions. Or the doctrine that this world is in the third dimension (or 3d as it's often called), while the first "Heaven", or spiritual dimension where everything is perfect and paradise-like is the 5th dimension. This would be perceived as a heaven for a human, compared to this world, although it's not the highest dimension, but I believe this is the place most humans go to rest between lives and is experienced as a true heaven for us.

But before reaching the 5th dimension many need to work their way through the 4th dimension (This is also called the "Astral plane" and the dimension we usually go to in dreams) whose lower planes are said to be quite "hell-like" and occupied by many lost and unhappy souls who can't move on for what could be many reasons. So I think we need to heal, get over our Earthly life and put it behind us, and raise our consciousness or "vibration" to the level of the 5th dimension before we can enter Heaven.

At least this is what makes the most sense to me and seems quite a widespread way of seeing it. I'm also curious about other's experiences with higher dimensions and wanted to make a thread about it sometime. Not to debate the point, but to share experiences with those who've had it.

Last edited:
i've also started to read into DEc (direct esoteric comunnication) and stuff like that; really interesting shit which seems to employ archetypes. Perhaps i should read some more Jung. Also any opinions on some of the writings of this dude? http://about-psychology.com/esotransmutation.html lol it sounds incredibly interesting and profound and intuitive but logically, i'm not sure if it all holds up.

^All of the above seems to be a rephrasing of the ideas you'd work through during initiation into one hermetic system or other.

I think for a practical, and modern understanding of the basic ideas or practices involved, you don't need to look much further than Jung's ideas on Individuation http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Individuation#Carl_Jung
Jung's psychology lends heavy on the occult or hermetic, and he does a good job of bringing these together with his own insights.

I also enjoy reading Rudolph Steiner, Franz Bardon, or Dion Fortune, in particular, for a more traditional approach. But I think they're all saying roughly the same thing.

You just had to go and make a topic thats going to be introduced in court as evidence in about two months.

Hello Bluelighters! This is my first post here, in fact I made the account because of this post!

To the OP, I of course cannot condone the desire to jump beyond the initial steps of spiritual practice into the various states or modes of consciousness that produce all manner of informational and visionary experience, at least not without a lot of background and perhaps a bit of training in formalized systems through a guru or master. Ancient knowledge is still alive in various traditions on how to safely navigate the spirit world as I'm sure you know. But like me you are probably not in a good place to do such seeking right now.

Beyond that I'd like to share a brief story of my experiences. I have had kundalini or spirit awaken in me spontaneously, from what I can only speculate is a combination of factors in a perfect storm so to speak:
1. A surgical procedure that damaged by guts and perhaps my spine, while also inducing a near death state of drug induced coma during the procedure.
2. A hypersexuality notable in potential shamans
3. Intense mental faculty that started as linear, reductionist and analytical, but was then blown open into the free associative state by 3 years of heavy marijuana usage during the first years of my adult life (18-21)
4. Possible atrological influences of the sign of the serpent bearer, being born on the 334th day of the year
5. The re-emergence of the ideas of 'magic' in the media such as movies and videogames that inspires my scientific mind
6. My desire to be immortal in the light of my comparison of world religions being of the same spiritual origin at their core, creating a somewhat secular or deistic worldview bordering on pantheism or pan-deism, in which everything is from a Source and ultimately understandable by mankind.
7. My personal history of learning from the mistakes of my father after his death when I was 12 that showed me how I was responsible for my actions and my emotional reactions.
8. The possibility that I am susceptible to kindling or epileptic activity in the frontal lobe. Not confirmed and of course possibly a side effect of stress instead of inborn propensity for epilepsy. Had a few minor 'seizures' and visual/verbal aphasia, but no loss of consciousness and no violent spasms until my experiences began, and even then it was from my spine not my brain this energy arose.

All of this came to a head one day while walking home from work. I was contemplating the harmonic fractal nature of the universe at the major scales of matter, atomic-molecular-biological-organism-planetary-solar-galactic. Realizing this 7 part or octave structure was universal and that all agents are merely mechanisms of information transfer I suddenly awakened. My crown began to open and liquid electricity flooded my brain at the fountainhead. Suddenly I was in dialogue with my unconscious mind and we were in perfect harmony. This dialogue and exploration of my mind and body lasted for about 3 weeks. Over 20 days of intense self-realization. The world was vibrant and alive. I had conquered fear for a time, I could not feel fear no matter what. My tastes changed. My injuries healed. My body was in a state of excitation to the point my metabolism was consuming my body to renew itself. I had to urinate every 15 minutes, my energy was going up the spine, my sex drive was gone, the same energy that is felt in the genitals when aroused was leaving up into my crown, but my senses were beyond anything I had ever thought possible. My mind raced with new thoughts, and my imagination bordered on hallucinatory visualization. I could assimilate written text visually instead of using the mental verbalization I had been using to read before. I craved water and vegetation but lost my taste for sugar and meat. I was introduced to the new human being. Full of love and happiness and knowledge.

But then it stopped. I burnt out. I couldn't sustain it. The changes in my brain were permanent, but the energy to sustain it is not. I entered a deep depression that I'm still climbing out of. A process that may take 7 years according to some, this die off was punctuated with returns of the upflow and crown opening, but they were brief. Then a great bolt of energy shot up my spine at 3 am. I saw my body made of strands of blue and white light floating above me for half a second, before painful jolts flew up my spine and into my hands and head. Even now the activity returns when I type this out, my body remembers and tries to awaken when I think about it too much. I foolishly stopped the process and was burnt terribly by the friction. It has burned my mind and my spine and done untold damage to my nerves. The kundalini fire was burning but it was misdirected. It flailed wildly into my left and right hemispheres. Instead of a gentle river flowing in the center of my spine, it was a raging rapids burning my mind of impurities. This of course does as much damage as it does good. My mind is purer in many ways, but I am now highly unstable and lack a base, a grounding that would allow me to harness my energy properly. It isn't supposed to be forced, it is supposed to be allowed to open. This is why I meditate in a state of no-mind, as little thought and noise as possible. The body and spirit already know how to function properly, it is only we who stand in the way of our own self-realization.

But hope is not lost. I met a friend that had studied martial arts, including the subtle forms, and Neidan teachings of the subtle body. He recently told me my experience was of 'the spewing of the Mountain', the Chinese form of Kundalini. I've learned of the Microcosmic Orbit and the triple burner theory of the body. My stomach is of course where my surgery was, so there may be a leak in my enteric nervous system or the brain in my guts so to speak. But he told me the process is in order to destroy the old energy pathways and rebuild them. But that meditation is key to rebuilding the 10 centers or filters/purifiers of the body. Again, the intent of healing and purifying is all that is needed, meditating with a still mind and knowing, not forcing, but simply allowing what is natural to occur is the best way to do this. My practices are slow and infrequent right now, because I'm in college and would rather not have to risk blowout, so Im not pushing the issue.

I would suggest you too practice the construction of these purifiers. Each chakra, be it 7 or 10 or 12 or 13 or whatever you choose to visualize, is a vessel or watercooler of energy. The purpose of them is to route energy but more importantly to filter it into a pure state. Triple refined gold as the alchemists say. I experienced recently the throat chakra tingling and meditated upon it so it could teach me it's function and the place this tingling point of energy belonged. It moves left and right, mostly to the right, my dominant side, right at the back of my throat. When I centered it, it immediately shot straight down into my neck and to my belly where it sublimated into intense warmth, feeling like hot water, but also incredibly pleasurable. Suddenly my mental fog was gone. I had done it. Something is keeping my filters clogged on the return trip down the front of the spine, leading to this head pressure and psychosis, anxiety and inability to sleep properly. my lower back also has some form of block that tingles or sparks, I was told this is the constructor, the center that gives structure to the spinal energy flow. I have burnt the structure and broken my filters. My friend also told me because of my fearful halting of the process, it would resume where it left off, a violent and painful upward flow that destroys and creates all at once. However I read that focusing upon the heart center, the rhythmic resonator that organizes bodily function and generates the feeling of love without object, can bring about awakening safely and painlessly. This also seems to relate the phi ratio of natural systems, yin and yang, the phi spiral of DNA with 33 rungs per turn of DNA, the 33 spinal vertebrae. The heartbeat has an EKG spike that looks like the Fibonacci sequence converging on phi. It is our gateway to heaven. The heart from which the body emerges from our embryo really does contain the precept of God or the universal constants of life, or whatever else you'd like to call it, it is the truth, so there is no need to put it in a box with a name.

So I hope this experience is illuminating. Each of us has a subtle structure. This structure sometimes needs to be demolished in a sometimes painful way, if done improperly or by accident it can be downright deadly. So I suggest instead of forcing states of psychosis, work on the foundational levels of energy sensing, do not manipulate energies until you understand where they want to be in the body, and even then only guide them to your goals, never force, stay centered and grounded in all spiritual work, and continue to fortify and build filters for your system, to organize and purify the energy you want to work with. Meditate on void in order to understand detachment from ego mind that seeks to usurp power for selfish gain.

Then there is the physical aspect of the body that also needs attention. Research the limbic system and how it maps onto the body the chakras. The thalamus is the master gland of hormonal regulation, it is the base or root chakra. It gives a means of controlling emotional energies as well as healing and the hormonal state of the body that leads to either bliss or psychosis, or both, a deceptive cocktail of delusional grandeur. Sometimes this is necessary to mask the pain of awakening and purification. Sometimes it is a dangerous trap that ego claims itself God with. Emotional control is key to utilizing the body and mind. Conquest of fear and anger makes the right amygdala shrink until radical consciousness shift occurs and all experience is positive, shunted into the left amygdala, search "Mara's Demons and inter-hemispheric intrusion" for a fascinating article on Buddha's brain burning through his negative memories and manifesting them as hallucinations in the visual centers of the brain routing emotional energy between amygdala. But be warned that the path of the Buddha is dangerous, conquering the god of fear and death is not an easy or quick task, it is diligent mindfulness of our inner state and how it affects us and our actions. Watch our thoughts arise and resolve so they can not sway us with blinding passion. It still isn't clear if this state is truly good for us, but it does give humans a new outlook on life and the self. There lies a visual, non-verbal self that the non-verbal brain projects onto what we see, many confuse this with God, but it is in fact themselves, outside of themselves. It can become an angel, God, Jesus or even demons. Ultimately to transcend the self, we need to understand the other half of our self, the one that does not see itself, rather it is as one with the environment, instead of at war with it and the objects around us, including each other. We are all one.

Good luck with your journey and be safe!

Last edited: