• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Dead snakes and long breaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i hear about ppl snorting mdxx i just shake my head... Why? Such a waste compared to eating it...

Serious. ESPECIALLY MDA.. with MDMA I can understand it, a bit.

IMO, sublingual is one of the best methods of dosing. Really underrated for how easy it is and how well it works

When i hear about ppl snorting mdxx i just shake my head... Why? Such a waste compared to eating it...

Hmmm I have noticed differences Insufflating VS. Sublingual... To each is own I guess. Personally I prefer anything besides ingesting a cap, I get stomach irritation.

Is there any info or link online as to how ROAs vary with MDX(X)?

I would have to say most of the fest heads I see much prefer to insufflate.
I would like to know why you guys are saying this is a bad ROA, I am curious, if sublingual has the exact same effects I would personally quit insufflating, however I feel like there are differences

I find snorting MDxx to be a speedier, less love filled experience. I even wrote a rather lengthy thread about my theory behind why I think there is a difference, but caught a lot of flack as I couldn't pull up the evidence to prove it. Honestly it feels a lot more like speed to me.. I liked it with BK-MDMA as that's already a speedier experience and I didn't mind wasting some but overall it's not a very efficient RoA. I say that as someone who loves chopping up lines too, lol

here is some good info on all the different RoAs:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/80427-Methods-of-Administration?s=

Personally I like dissolving the dose in a shot of energy drink, seems to come on a lot quicker and doesn't upset my stomach. I only ever snort as a redose, it's so ineffective (IMO) that I only do it when I'm up and flying and don't want to wait for an oral dose to kick in. I also liked putting it with a line of ketamine, MDxx fucking BURNS and the K soothes out the pain due to it's anesthetic effect

Lol everyone is so different, I never Insufflate BK, that burns like a mo figgity. However my latest find of MDMA was extremely clean up the nose, barely any burn, however MDA from the same source ( both tested ) Burned and lingered for way to long, amazing experience tho.

I have never used Ketamine sounds fun with MDMA :)

haha I hardly noticed the burn from BK... amphetamines usually seem to be rather caustic chemicals, though.

at least you have crystal though, snorting pills is just a whole other level of stupid lol. Only took a few times of blowing out blue snot for 15 minutes to cut that shit out :sus:

Well I just had one of those nights where you swear off drinking... Lets see how long before I start again haha.

Don't even know how I got home last night...

Snorting MDMA is retarded unless you do a 200mg line. At best it feels like geeky speed, at worst it feels like you just burned a hole in your pocket. :/

Hopefully you didn't drive man!

went to the dispensary and got some of this amazing "cashmere"(bubblegum x northern lights)
NSFW:
20130724_184314.jpg

And a lil hash for good measure lol :D
NSFW:
20130724_184550.jpg

^ Fuck you :( I just pulled a 12 hour shift on 3 hours (or less) of sleep.... and to top that off, I HAVE NO FUCKING WEED. Not a good day to be Folley..

that is my life bro...lay down after 12hr shift @11pm. flop around in bed trying to sleep. look at clock and its 2:30am. fall asleep. clock goes off at 5:30....get up and do it all over again.

one of the worst things about doing drugs that mess with your serotogernic system...INSOMNIA

^ Fuck you :( I just pulled a 12 hour shift on 3 hours (or less) of sleep.... and to top that off, I HAVE NO FUCKING WEED. Not a good day to be Folley..

Seems its maybe not a good month for folley :\

Work is good tho... It sucks, so you know its good for you lol
Plus you get paid... Then dank buds :D

Work is good tho... It sucks, so you know its good for you lol
Plus you get paid... Then dank buds :D

The shittiest part? I already had money lol, still can't get the buds :sus: at least, not from a dealer I'm willing to buy from.

Seems its maybe not a good month for folley :\

Yeah, July kind of sucked lol. August will be good, I'm sure of it. Not only will I be turning 18, but more importantly... I'll be rolling with an amazing girl :)

^ It's always nice to have something to look forward to, that's what has gotten me through the shittier times in my life. And that sounds like very good times to be had ;D

I wish I knew more people around where I live who roll / would be down for a good old house roll. Especially females. ;)

In the great words of Diloadid:

Hey just remember to keep consensual and use a condom! :)

Haha! Yeah I figured you didn't drive. Just thought I raise the question/statement for harm reduction purposes.

It's always good being in walking distances of places when you are high enough to have impaired judgement.

:) People in ED are getting mad poontang these days.

Hopefully I'll run into a hot Korean/Japanese chick that wants to do bad things to me someday (soon).

Hehe.

Last edited:
Thanks for the concern :)

And yeah it's nice being able to walk instead of relying on one person to stay sober and drive...

Yup! haha I'm just looking forward to getting absolutely floored, if something happens at all, cool, but I'm not going into the night expecting anything to happen. I haven't been truly "floored" off mdma since about 2 years ago, I've stuck to a single dose of 110-130mg. But I got a total of 200mg to work with that night, the last of my stash haha.

Good luck finding that Korean/Japanese chick ;D

Sounds like a good time. I only have one friend that is into MDMA. Most of my other friends are too strung on oxycodone to enjoy any other drugs recreationally. Personally I love IVing opiates on the MDMA comedown, and injecting MDMA with hydromorphone at the same time is beyond words and imagination. I just wouldn't want to give any of my friends that are addicted to painkillers MDMA, because they would be miserable. I'm just glad that I'm currently not super strung out on opiates. I've been using bupe here and there lately, taking lots of promethazine with it. I just love nodding out. To me, that is the most euphoric sensation ever.

I normally only ever take drugs socially cause if I don't I'm too afraid that I'll start using too often and by myself. Same goes for drinking. I just really don't want to walk down the path where I smoke pot everyday and take mdma too often and so on... Drugs are a treat to me, do it too often and they aren't as good anymore.

I guess the next time I do mdma will be the first time I do it to just go nuts, every other time it's with at least one other person who wants to roll and normally at a show haha. But we went all out this time, gonna be at the Celebration of Light (annual firework show along the beach in downtown Vancouver) and we got a hotel for afterwards. Now just time to figure out when to dose and how much to dose haha. Don't want to be floored in public... >.>

That is a good way to be. I've grown up fully immersed in drug culture. I started using opiates at a very young age and they have just become routine. I'm trying to get myself to the point where drugs are a treat. I really like getting high by myself. I mean occasionally I like to get high and play video games with my friends, but that isn't the case on the regular. I am pretty social person as well. It's pretty hard to hide rolling in public lol. Just be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.