• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Dead snakes and long breaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ So true. You can take on 2 or 3 at a time and still want more greasy satisfaction

^ Yeah they were pretty small. I could have easily done 4 but I settled for just one, not bad for the price though, I like them nice and cheap ;D

so we had the largest all hardstyle massive ever in Canada last night...man was it sick. Haven't had that much fun at a Rave before... Got to see Coone, Wildstylez, Noisecontrollers & Headhunterz and MC Villain. Thought Wildstylez & Noisecontrollers had the best sets of the night, mainly because they played so many older songs ; Colours of the Harder Style, Fuck The System, Black 2008 , Recalled To Life and so many more... oh and my friend got to meet Headhunterz and give him a light show LOL

hhz_zps36032013.jpg

That's pretty awesome he gave him a lightshow haha, I had one yesterday that was just... ridiculous.

Got a ton new Hard Dance songs too, been working with freestyle a lot more :)

one mint plus and one capsule of molly a hour later (tested of course) and seven months since i last rolled and first time seeing bassnectar = a awesome fucking time :)

i thought you would have only needed one mint considering how good they are..

So I went Fabric on Friday and....

I bought half a gram of MDMA (Mandy / molly) and tbh at the time, I wasn't sure half a gram = 500mg (stupid I know)

I gave a really small amount away to random girls but for the most part I must have done 350-400mg to myself over the space of 3 hours.

Isn't that a bit too much? It's the first time I've ever done it in it's crystal form (I just let it dissolve on the tongue). I've done pills 3/4 times in Ibiza and they seemed to give me a better roll.

*SNIP*, standard price I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ That's WAY too much if it was good stuff. No prices, either

i thought you would have only needed one mint considering how good they are..[/QUOTE
are they ? i havent really been looking for anything as of late since i barley do it anymore. it was a purple mint and since i didnt have my phone on me i couldnt check out pill reports at the time. it was my birthday present so why not go all out and do both since its prob once or twice a year that i do it now....and of course it was bassnectar so fuck it lol

Last edited:
Mints have been consistently quoted at 70-90mg, if they were 120mg+ people would take 2 and overdose. That's how the American market works.

The quality of mints is in their synthesis and the actual press of the pill (they often weigh under 200mg even with all the binder). He's just being an ass.

"My pills are stronger than your pills!" 8)

Hope you had a good birthday Snow :)

Mints have been consistently quoted at 70-90mg, if they were 120mg+ people would take 2 and overdose. That's how the American market works.

The quality of mints is in their synthesis and the actual press of the pill (they often weigh under 200mg even with all the binder). He's just being an ass.

"My pills are stronger than your pills!" 8)

Hope you had a good birthday Snow :)

lol yea it was a awesome time.. been going to "raves" since 95 and i must say that this was the best show that i have been to ,,, first time seeing him. wont be my last.. im familiar with the mints because besides the white ? that i got last year i have had nothing but mints for the past 3 years . but like i said i roll maybe once or twice a year now so any which way i will still have a blast :)

You say half a gram is WAY too much? I felt fine. Guessing it wasn't that good stuff. How much would you usually do by yourself if you're taking molly / mandy in crystal form?

^ Probably wasn't pure. Did you test it? With methylone I can easily eat a half gram and still be jonesing for more, MDMA though if I try and eat more than 250mg in a night I get AWFUL comedowns

Usually only need a 150mg dose with a 100mg redose after an hour or so to be off my face for 5+ hours, any more than that and I become overtly incapacitated

so we had the largest all hardstyle massive ever in Canada last night...man was it sick. Haven't had that much fun at a Rave before... Got to see Coone, Wildstylez, Noisecontrollers & Headhunterz and MC Villain. Thought Wildstylez & Noisecontrollers had the best sets of the night, mainly because they played so many older songs ; Colours of the Harder Style, Fuck The System, Black 2008 , Recalled To Life and so many more... oh and my friend got to meet Headhunterz and give him a light show LOL

hi RS brah :)

nice to see solid putting on a quality show, better if there's competition, not just blueprint

now if they'll only announce their new years eve show... contact is already up

Sorry mr ecstasy guru lol

It's a shame the uk's 'market' isn't more like mericas.

Went out last night with friends to try out a new batch. It's super dark, Large chunks look black, but it tests out good with the 4 wise men. 2 points got me wild, like strutter vision wild and that was after eating a big dinner before hand.

Sooo jealous! I wish I could have gone but I didn't have enough money for tickets after all my car repairs... Hope you had a stellar time!

Went out last night with friends to try out a new batch. It's super dark, Large chunks look black, but it tests out good with the 4 wise men. 2 points got me wild, like strutter vision wild and that was after eating a big dinner before hand.

i always get strutter/shutter vision from mda..

Status
Not open for further replies.