White batman

Oldred3s

Bluelighter
white batmans (accordingly tripple pressed)
[edit/delete]
Date Submitted: July 4, 2013, 5:32 pm
Last Updated: July 4, 2013, 5:33 pm
Submitted By: gackedcunt19 (member since April 15, 2013)
Name: white batmans (accordingly tripple pressed)
State/Province: melbourne
Logo: batman logo
Colour: beige white
Shape: round/circular
Edges: beveled

Description: ok we all know the white batmans have been out the last few weeks with quite a good reputation, i have now been offered a new batch of the white batmans which are clearly different to the one which have been out the last few weeks, so i was wondering if anyone has tested or consumed these and can confirm if they are infact the goods??

Suspected Contents: Unknown
Rating: Unknown
Warning: no
Tested: no
Consumed: no
User Report: am enquiring? planning to consume this weekend? can anyone confirm on these ones?

This report has been copied from pill reports and pasted here on behalf of the original poster, gackedcunt as it belongs here rather than pill reports. The OP has been informed of the move.

Hey P, I consumed these last weekend here's my user report:

EDIT: A bit late but P these were very very very similar in terms of measurement, color and the press to the old batch not the slightly newer one you're talking about, newer one wasn't as good confirmed by sources but these latest ones were the cleaaaaaan nice roll we wanted.

T 0:00 Sober, tested fine & trusted my source and have consumed this batch before and I'm not an inexperienced user. The five ticks checked off ready for a goog time. Consume 3.

T 0:30 Definitely feeling the come up quite strongly, these beans were coming up nice quick and sharp this is what I love about the white batmans one of the quickest acting pills I've ever had.

T 1:00 I am definitely well and truly feeling this, peak is just about to begin very big smiles and euphoria, a tiny bit less euphoria than the batch back in January perhaps but I attribute that more than environment factors than anything. These are still very top notch.

T 1:30 Peaking.

T 2:00 Peaking. That's all I can say.

T 2:30 Starting to slightly come down but still on a very good level for what it's worth.

T 4:00 Come down but everything is well. The quality of these have always been phenomenal due to being legitimately one of the cleanest rolls of my life this is why I cannot strongly endorse just how safe these are in comparison to 50+ adulterated pills that are currently circulating the country.

Always test your beans.

PLUR

Had them last weekend, very good pills. Clean, thick and deffs double or triple press.

I hate it when people refer to a oil as double or triple press.
Regardless of what your dealer tells you, double press means that the pill has 2 presses on it, it has nothing to do with the size of a pill or how much MDMA is pressed into it.
Double press means it has 2 logos, there is no such thing as a triple pressed pill.
Don't fall for dealer talk cos all dealers are full of shit.
Also this isn't my report, I had to move it here from pillreports.

It could refer to the tiny amount of mdma in pills say a single is 30 mg a double has 60 and holy grail a triple contains 90 mg! Unfortunately a triple press is an impossibility in terms of pressing a tablet. What are you doing? Running a single pill 3 times or running a batch of them 3 times? WHY? You have the same amount of material at the start and finish each time and all your doing is remolding the tablets, cause they'd be crushed each rerun but we've gone this far...

Last edited:
No its failed dealer terminology, they're trying to mean double & triple stack as in they're massive like 12mm in height so "they're full of the good stuff!" quite a common lie and its quite usually filled with bunk filler if you're very lucky at best! Could be something dodgy don't ever trust them kinds if they're trying to sell that to you don't let your mates take that shit 9/10 times it won't turn out good.

Not calling you a liar there Jeru its just especially in that part of Aus you're likely to come across dodgy dealers trying to use this line it happens all the bloody time.

No its failed dealer terminology, they're trying to mean double & triple stack as in they're massive like 12mm in height so "they're full of the good stuff!" quite a common lie and its quite usually filled with bunk filler if you're very lucky at best! Could be something dodgy don't ever trust them kinds if they're trying to sell that to you don't let your mates take that shit 9/10 times it won't turn out good.

Not calling you a liar there Jeru its just especially in that part of Aus you're likely to come across dodgy dealers trying to use this line it happens all the bloody time.
That is so funny!!! afterlyfestyle so like the extra layer of chalk dust/talc or whatever they are using to press up crud is the triple stack? What a scam so you just get thick pills full of filler and a sub optimal dose of drug OMG WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THIS COUNTRY!

Hey sorry didn't catch this till now!

Yeah it happens a lot, I see it at clubs in Melbourne due to young dealers trying to rip off young kids by using stupid terms like this, kids new to clubbing they'll just think "oh well yeah he says its good and he looks fucked" <---- worst mistake ever but it happens every single weekend to so many poor kids and I just feel for them when I find them in the smoker's area just A) having a fit B) freaking out, they'll try anything, fucking hate slimy car salesman shit like that!