View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine + 3-MeO-PCP in combination

specialspack

Bluelighter
Curious about anyone else's experience of this. I've done this quite a few times now, usual protocol is 10-15mg 3-MeO-PCP, followed by 150-200mg ketamine a couple of hours later (both intranasal), then rinse and repeat with the K.

What I find surprising is that the 3-MeO-PCP doesn't seem to potentiate the ketamine in anyway. If anything, it reduces the effects slightly, and I need more to get into a "hole". I can only speculate that the mechanism that makes 3-MeO-PCP more stimulant in character than dissociative (its SERT or sigma affinity perhaps) also affects the ketamine.

The other strong characteristic of the combination is the incredible post-peak euphoria and afterglow. Once I hit a certain amount of ketamine (sometimes after the first dose, sometimes after the 2nd or 3rd), I feel an incredible pure happiness (once out of the hole), stronger and more "real" than any drug induced euphoria I've ever felt. The initial half of the experience - 3-MeO-PCP on its own - can be almost slightly dysphoric. The intense pleasure of the afterglow then persists throughout the next day, and sometimes the day after. Most powerful antidepressant effect I've ever felt.

Thanks for the report! Good reasoning as well.

I've been planning on this combination (with N-Ethyl-Norketamine instead of ketamine) for some time. Instead of seeing the 3-MeO-PCP as blocking the ketamine, I'd look at it as the ketamine preventing lucid, psychotic, black-out action on the 3-MeO-PCP (which I've come to affectionately refer to as Kitty Litter).

Mechanistically, 3-MeO-PCP, ketamine, and PCP all are quite potent D2 agonists. I think that that is the origin of the majority of stimulation arises. Ibogaine doesn't have rebound NMDA-mediated neurotoxicity like PCP and ketamine do because of its sigma antagonism. I'm not sure how to take advantage of that fact. I think I'd probably finish off a dissociative binge with a mild to moderate dose of iboga/voacanga for those purposes. I think that K withdrawal can be pretty damn scary, so it's in my future plans.

Have you combined the 3-MeO-PCP with any benzodiazepines or sedatives? I think that the stimulant activity of 3-MeO-PCP is its greatest liability. My only time using it so far left me trying to jump out of a window and having total amnesia, since I overdosed by redosing because I hadn't felt effects yet. I'm very worried about taking too much, so I'll watch out!

Cheers.

Last edited:
MeO --> Miao --> Kitty.
Angel Dust --> Kitty Dust. Kitty Dust just sounds weird, so then Kitty Litter.