• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Exalgo IV prep

moonmaster

Greenlighter
First off, these things suck and there's no way around that. Having said that, there is a way to get a rush and have them suck much less.

Trying the methods list here and on other sites resulted in a goo that should not be introduced into one's bloodstream. Now this method is far from perfect and nowhere near safe, but it is highly effective and easy to do.

Exalgo employs one of the most highly effective time-release systems in medicine, the OROS system. (also used in Concerta) blah, blah, blah... I'm sure if you're here you know enough about how this crap works and just want to defeat it already!

Let's just do it then:

1. Using pliers or a razor, slice it in half and get down to the white pill encased in plastic within. The plastic coating can be removed easily enough that your fingernail should be all you need. The grey stuff is nothing you want, toss it. All of the Hydromorphone is tucked away neatly within that plastic coated pill.

2. Now grind that white stuff up the best you can, however you usually do it; the finer the better. I got it to work well once just grinding it between my fingers but today that didn't work, I believe humidity was a factor. Keep it dry!

3. Get a big spoon, fill it with your fine powder, and put it on your stove top. Set it to medium-low and cook the powder until it becomes dark brown. (I normally don't advocate heat in any prep but this is the best I've seen)

4. Now that your powder is browned, remove from heat and add about 1ml water. Stir with something very fine to minimize the goo sticking to the stirrer.

5. Put back on heat on a low simmer and add a few more units of water as much will evaporate. Stir.

6. Remove from heat and let cool. Use a tightly rolled ball of cotton AND a micron filter to draw solution into your rig.

7. You should know what to do with that by now...

This worked. It isn't safe but I assume safer than the methods that promote goo injection. I strongly suggest the micron filter as heating this stuff up could have created some bad foreign debris to mix in with the solution. The rush felt just like a Dilaudid IR so be careful as this is a potent medicine. Enjoy, I appreciate feedback, just know I do not consider this safe or smart...just a bit better than what I've seen thus far.

Good luck!

Last edited:
If you are to do this (which I highly recommend against) then for step 6 you should be letting the solution cool before filtering it.

Edited. Thanks, that's how I was doing it too now that I think about it.

I wouldn't recommend it either, however, other methods I've seen seem to be worse as they suggest injecting the gelled up solution. I've of heard this being prescribed more and more often so it will only become more prevalent. A good method for insuffalation would be great to find for extreme harm reduction.