• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share something POSITIVE from your day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things are going great with looking for a new house, medication trials have started and seem to be working (I can sleep at night and feel tired as hell, but it's all the time and I feel like a zombie all day). Have to take the bad with the good for now, but it's all looking up.

Just got off the set of the History Channels/MGMs Vikings slaying Saxons with Ragnar. We just wrapped up season two actually. Bit of an anti-climax that - being a viking one day and an out of work actor the next. On to the next conquest...

Just got off the set of the History Channels/MGMs Vikings slaying Saxons with Ragnar. We just wrapped up season two actually. Bit of an anti-climax that - being a viking one day and an out of work actor the next. On to the next conquest...

Wait.. What? You were a Viking on the history channel?

no just today ad lib:\.. just today.. dont even get me started on this fukn work week:!.. and with that *yawn* and im done with today.

my neck and back hardly hurt at all today so i was able to use way lower doses of my pain meds i love these days it makes me feel like i control my use not the other way around

Sweet people, understanding people, kind people, lovely people - people who are themselves...real people.
<3

No work and the sun is shining, I've even switch the Blackberry off :D

What Blackberry jelly ? or is this some strange colonial phrase ;)

Off out for lunch with my lovely lady wife, can't remember the last time we've done that<3

^ nice.. rome:)

The neighbors firework show was out of hand as usual.. its so damn good it has ruined me for all other fireworks.. a crazy pyrotechnique company did it this year and it was insane.. huge balls of fire, and well i dont know trying to explain fireworks is hard.. but oh yeah i'm on BL.. like a massive visual peak without any drugs involved=D

Status
Not open for further replies.