• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: Trans-dimensional Hyperspace Cocktail Bar - Fractals Apply Within

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, great thread title.
The most impressive cocktail I've sampled recently was 25i nbome with amanita muscaria and cannabis with tobacco and fresh air. Stunning
If I could choose from anything behind the trans-dimensional bar I would go for large doses of ALD-52 and LSD-25 and copious amounts of changa, marijuana, and salvia. It might be tricky to transport that amount of smoke in a cocktail glass tho. :)

Coming down from my wine, easing it with some DXM and a nibble of datura. That's just the kind of guy I am.

TAC said:
Fuck, I don't know why I always have to feel bored unless I'm on drugs. >:[ I hate this feeling of perpetual sober emptiness.

I think you know. You can't just keep walking through the door and being amazed, you got bring the psychedelia with you into your sober life and do something with it. For example, but there are plenty of other ways. Easier said than done, of course, but I often think about that whole "we have to graduate from acid" thing...about everybody, it weighs on me old sport, it really does.

elucidator said:
25i nbome with amanita muscaria and cannabis with tobacco

Sounds interesting! I still wanna try salvia quid + A. Muscaria someday, and some yopo snuff.

^ Microdosing datura... interesting. What are the effects thereof?

I think you know. You can't just keep walking through the door and being amazed, you got bring the psychedelia with you into your sober life and do something with it. For example

I'm trying to do that with music, trying to express my psychedelic-inspired spiritual yadda-yadda through music. But I'm too lazy and worthless. Oh well. I've given up on trying to make anything of myself. I've noticed that I am the most productive when I'm not even thinking about it anyway.

I often think about that whole "we have to graduate from acid" thing

I still haven't graduated from the School of Hofmann yet... =D got a hit under the tongue right now.

TAC said:
Microdosing datura... interesting. What are the effects thereof?

In really small doses it just even outs my mood and mildly sedates me, a bit more and you get neutral mood alternating with bits of euphoria and weirdness, ataxia, xerostomia, and blurred vision.

It's also an efficacious antidiarrheal.

But I'm too lazy and worthless.

Story of my life. Hahaha.

got a hit under the tongue right now

My my, enjoy yourself.

Awesome music:

weirdness, ataxia, xerostomia, and blurred vision

lol. Now there's a list of symptoms.

My my, enjoy yourself.

I always do. LSD makes me happier than a li'l baby duckling following its mama and brothers and sisters. =D

Awesome music:

Even my snobby tastes approve. ;) Thanks brotha.

O.K.

I've developed a list of my primary needs, as a biological organism, ranked in importance:

1) food
2) water
3) jazz + LSD
4) sleep

Last edited:
Weekend filled to the brim with capoeira workshops, after which I have to leave straight for the airport to attend the International Harm Reduction Conference in Vilnius. Why is it that even when you only have fun things to do, they can still cause a bit of stress? It's stupid. But well, what the fuck. Yay Vilnius!

Had an incredible experience yesterday night on 2c-c, a dash of 5-mapb, 4-aco dmt, and MXE

started with just 2c-c and a very small amount of 5-mapb, but then later on took some 4-aco dmt.
got very very visual once the 4-aco dmt kicked in one of the girls said that she had synesthesia such that she could see only words instead of objects. I could see the music flow out from the speakers and through the air on these golden interlocked turtles all swimming symmetrical like an escher, and the ceiling became an enormous roaring ocean.
tess.turtlesfull.jpg

things went mad when I had the MXE though. I wanted to just go as far as I could so I took it with another 60mg of 2c-c and 20mg 4-aco dmt.
Complete breakthrough experience. I thought I was dying, then embraced and experienced death. Like my last breath and the very last flickerings of my brain slowly die out. I thought there'd be nothing, then it felt as though I suddenly became part of some universal consciousness and I kind of orbited the universe in some new plane of existence for a while before realising that I could go back, and choose an alternate reality in which I survived.
When I came to the whole room was bathed in golden light and I felt so incredible, so happy to be alive, that I'd gone to the other side and come back. I felt like a god.

it would be nice to post up a trip report over in that forum toucan :) perhaps add a little timeline and dosage... sounds like an awesome experience

Yes I was thinking of writing it up, I'll definitely post it over in TR's when I do.
I'm still going over it all really, I still feel incredible.

^You crazy kids and your immoderate psychedelic combinations. Glad it worked out for ya this time. *goes back to his tobacco, tea, and prosciutto*

yes it was rather excessive!
For the curious though, I really do recommend the combination of 2c-c and 4-aco dmt. It's quite unique and brilliantly visual.

^You crazy kids and your immoderate psychedelic combinations. Glad it worked out for ya this time. *goes back to his tobacco, tea, and prosciutto*
dogs llamaz be trappin again
ROCKZ FOR SALE
GOT RAWKZ
RAWKZ
CRACK RAWKZ
GOT DAT HARD
WE TRAPPIN
for real on some real gangsta shit though
free my man chronic
he's not innocent but free him
he was a good heroin dealer
trying to acquire money
weed and cocaine

Ugh, I'm a hopeless spendthrift. Like, a week ago I made $100, which I figured ought to cover food for a month, and a little booze and tobacco. One week later I have $20 left. :|

edit:I wish I got a 40 instead of a tall can too, but booze always makes me crave more drugs (esp. booze and cigarettes).

Last edited:
^Yeah man I've only been able to make $100 last 2 weeks, but I also had to use most of it for gas to get to school. It's the cigarettes and the alcohol that get ya. No way I could stretch that for a month the way I smoke, let alone the copious amounts of wine I consume. Hopefully you find some cash soon, I've been there too and it fucking sucks. Good luck.

^10 hours is a long time man.

Good luck.

I'll make it fine, I see much rice & lentils in my future though.

In other news, sippin' on some bourbon. Or as the song goes, "Smoking, drinking, never thinking of tomorrow, nonchalant"

Who is this Juan you speak of? Don Juan?

Got a cool wooden picture thing of van Gogh's irises (the ones in the vase with the yellow background) at the dollar store. They squished it to make it long and skinny rather than cropping it, but whatevs.

myself said:
sippin' on some bourbon.

How is that I've been measuring out 1.5oz standard drinks and the bottle's still almost half gone the day I get it? *le sigh*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.