NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

^ lol yas! ;)

1 of my three wishes involves, SB ....Sudden Boom, boom! ;) boooooom:mad:

Last edited:
I grew up on "Hair Metal". I was a metalhead as a teenage girl. From early 1989 until early 1994. My favorite bands were Cinderella, Poison,Guns N Roses, Warrant, Winger, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Slaughter, Skid Row, Ratt, FireHouse, Motley Crue and Aerosmith. I went to my 1st Motley Crue concert with my older sister when I was 14. You can call me old all you want but these kids today will never know what it's like to see your favorite band for 11bucks in a sold out stadium or the thrill of buying your favorite album.

I cannot express in any words (or emoji) how much I love this album, sludge metal in the most pure form.
Those guitar riffs & the vocal is the most demented noise to ever come from a human, it sounds like someone is setting about a witch with some horrific 16th century torture tools. The band were based so close to where I live too which is like some badge of honour, such a sad shame heroin killed some of the original members off & the reformed Iron Monkey is nothing compared to this line up. Everyone round here goes on about Black Sabbath & though I am a huge fan Iron Monkey deserve to be a lot more well known, my ex said of this album "It is like EyeHateGod on a really potent meth session" no wonder I loved her so much.

It is a rare thing I hear a vocal that is equal to the best AxCx singing by Seth Putnam but Iron Monkey the first time I heard them made me think of Seth right away.
Sounds like a demented witch on potent meth being set on fire (to me that is a good thing anyway)

This album has to have some of the greatest extreme metal drumming. Listen to it and try not imagine an octopus behind the kit.