NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

^ it really is. I love Automata I... but apparently it is "easy to digest" (critics), so I guess I'm a plebeian :\ To me the whole album is very Colors-esque.

Last edited:
Got this recently, the Drudkh tracks are awesome.

@Asclepius

Mopok done a split EP with this guy Likvann, this is his first ever release & it's proper raw Norwegian Black Metal, his work is equal to anything by Burzum or the Ukraine BM bands I like so much.

Here it is, I just pulled it off his FB page for you, fresh from the most cold Ukraine forest.......all Skogen evil & stuff.

^I dunno, it just seems like this raw stuff was done 25 years ago and WAAAAY better. I don't mind some rawer BM but nothing rivals Under a Funeral Moon or Hvis Lysett Tar Oss imo.

Don't know if anyone likes power metal but if you dig Nightwish, this band are cool:

Last edited:
^... it's an homage - got to appreciate them roots.
(Nightwish sounds like a pleasant yet, ominous fart ;) )

Here it is, I just pulled it off his FB page for you, fresh from the most cold Ukraine forest.......all Skogen evil & stuff.

Hoarding this when I am engaging my evil mood, and it needs some company; much appreciated ZB man- nice one!

Last edited:
^I dunno, it just seems like this raw stuff was done 25 years ago and WAAAAY better. I don't mind some rawer BM but nothing rivals Under a Funeral Moon or Hvis Lysett Tar Oss imo.

For me his best work has gotta be Belus (Burzum) & for Darkthrone it's Transilvanian Hunger (En ?s i dype skogen)

Also on my earphones today is this classic gem by Silencer (DSBM)

^ Noice! ;)
Love the, 'Depressive Black Metal', in parenthesis - for the confused, tourists!=D

Last edited:
Fuzzy atmospheric BM from Norway. Highly recommended. Reminds me a bit of bands like Drudkh, Alcest and Walknut.

Such an awesome catchy chorus but most of the chugging verses bore me a bit.

^ not so much(what it pertains to be) metal imho but I like it on the spectrum it's delivering. May/may not binge on Pester Noir after, to balance lack of emotion and guile

^Ah good old Peste Noire. I chatted with him a few times on the Metallum forum, he was trying to convince people that some other band were Nazi's or something. :\ He seemed weird as fuck ;)

This album is very grim, dungeon like if that makes sense :\

Incredibly atmospheric pagain stuff from Kroda. Great album. Especially the Summoning cover :)