NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

The Faceless is a GREAT band.
Others include The Black Dahlia Murder, Intervals, Reflections, Meshuggah, The Devil Wears Prada, Chelsea Grin, Parkway Drive, the Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza, Electric Wizard.
And those are just a few of the metal bands I listen to.

Fuck TDWP. They just steal other people's shit.

I love hardcore but never listen to metal, ebolaram :p

Obviously their name is unoriginal; along with that one of their songs from ~2006 or earlier is a direct fucking rip of a smaller band's track. The band or song or something is like Big Brain or Gigantic Brain; it's been so long I can't remember. But one of my friends showed me a youtube of that band playing it before TDWP stole & released it.

Obviously their name is unoriginal; along with that one of their songs from ~2006 or earlier is a direct fucking rip of a smaller band's track. The band or song or something is like Big Brain or Gigantic Brain; it's been so long I can't remember. But one of my friends showed me a youtube of that band playing it before TDWP stole & released it.

Well of course their band name is unoriginal because they took it from the book, which they thought had a Christian meaning to it, which it didn't, but they kept the name since they were already getting popular and gave it their own meaning. And as for their shit post-2006 was before they released their first album Dear Love: A Beautiful Discord on August 22, 2006 so yea, I agree they probably copied a band or 2, but who doesn't when starting out? It took them till their 4th album Dead Throne to REALLY get their own sound, before they were young and stupid, with really simple material. But now, I really think they have progressed and their new album is going to be more heavy, technical, and original. Cut them some slack. I respect them because they stick with their original message, being a Christain metalcore band. They NEVER deny being a Christain band and they get a lot of shit for it but they don't care since it's their passion. Their passionet about what they do and that's whats important.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLTUKNKwlkw
ORGASMIC
BREAKDOWN

and for the OP if you are interested in recent bands, have you listened to The Faceless?
all their 3 albums are AMAZING and the last one is just a progressive-death-fusion metal bliss like a full blown 40 minutes orgasm :Q_________

oh yea I posted farther down in the thread about them. theyre on tour with BTBAM and the contortionist aswell, gonna be at starland here in Jersey in october.

Fucking love this shit. Black metal is one of the very few genres that I enjoy listening to a band from this millennium.
I've always wanted to go to Finland...

RobertLoblaw said:
I love hardcore but never listen to metal, ebolaram

Who gives a shit? There is good heavy music being made, some "metal", some "hardcore", and some "other". Why limit one's self?

ebola

Cant wait for new albums from Carcass, Within Temptation, Body Count and Judas Priest. I dont have too much hope for the next Slayer album, which will probably be their last.

HOLY SHIT! the new Carcass song is awesome. Too bad youtube yanked it, otherwise I would post it.

This is a tricky one. Metal-heads will say they aren't metal. Rivet-heads will say that they aren't industrial. Goths will say that they aren't goth.

ebola

[video=youtube_share;8tekqmv3IVo]http://youtu.be/8tekqmv3IVo[/video] this guy