European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

4-fma?

WithMyLife

Bluelighter
Has anyone tried it? Is it good? How does it compare to 4-FA?

I've had lots of 4-FA and I really like it. I was going to get some for the weekend, but now find myself faced with a choice between 4-FA and 4-FMA.

Never had a decent dose of 4fa. Too seretogenic for my tastes I fancy. 4fma is a decent stimulant without much nonsense but 2fma definitely tops 4fma. Smoooth anxiolitic stimulation. functional and sociable.

Thanks. 2-FMA is an option too. Hmmm!! Stim choices!! So hard to decide if I should try something new or go with what I know I like (4-FA).

I don't like nonsense -- I don't like being "fucked" - functional is preferred. Based on that I think I'll get some 2-FMA and see how it goes.

Can you snort 2-FMA? I'd never ever put 4-FA up my nose again -- it gave me a blinding headache and made me very sick. Orally it is lovely though,

Never had a decent dose of 4fa. Too seretogenic for my tastes I fancy. 4fma is a decent stimulant without much nonsense but 2fma definitely tops 4fma. Smoooth anxiolitic stimulation. functional and sociable.

I think you'd be surprised, even large doses of 4-FA have never felt too much for me. I've never had a harsh come-up on it, or felt out of control. If anything it becomes more chilled out at higher doses.

Plugged rules by the way, it's horrible to sniff.

4-FMA is shit. My mate bought some and he would never buy again. With 4-FA you actually feel something at least (he said at the time.)

I much preferred 4-FA, cleaner feeling, less scatty, not as bad tasting. Never done large doses of either though, just small bumnps through the day until I reached a nice place in terms of alertness and drive.

I like both, 4-FA is massively more euphoric for me especially in the over-100 mgs oral dose department. 4-FMA I found more a straight stim, more clear headed and longer lasting, altough that might have been due to constant redosing.

2-FA is awesome too, brilliant stimulant, tried it last year for the first time, excellent.

you can shnort 2fma if you want but it isnt pleasant and not a good ROA. Stick to oral or if you want it to come on a little faster with a little more oomph dissolve it in h2o and plug it up your arse.

i would choose 2fma over 4fma every time. the more i think about it the less i liked 4fma.

i am going to order a g of 2fma! maybe it will give me some motivation to get up and do something about these god damn PAWS.

Im on an SSRI and the one i was given, Sertaline, does not mix at all well with 4fa. (worst combo EVER for me)

4fa was a disaster for me. I took 150mg to start with. Everything was great, music sounded much better than normal (almost meph levels). By the time Id got home though it was already wearing off. For some drugged up non logical reason i decided that if 150mg is too weak, then i need double that. Man i had the mother of all headaches after, this wasnt relieved by lying down or anything. Pacing around the house furiously clutching bag of frozen pease to my head was the only thing that had helped slightly.

Whilst i was deciding whether to ring 999 or not i remembered that i some ah7921 and it had been reported to be an excellent pain killer. It certainly was , although indirectly. the ah made me puke half my guts out. The even weirder thing is the feeling of puking felt great, like a purge, my headache began to lift immeddiately. I carried on manually inducing enough puke to clear my stomach. headache reduced to a dull heavy headness.

I think that was one occasion where i could have died if i hadnt started puking. I just knew there was something going drastically but didnt much want the police waltzing in with the ambulance men...Looking back i wa lucky, i should have dialed 999 from a public call bo but it was too painful to get to one !

Last edited:
I went with the 4-FMA in the end. Regretting it slightly reading this thread, but we'll see how it goes. I don't like my stims too straight or too mashy. I like it when they make everything more enjoyable. In general, I don't want to be so mashed I can't do anything except enjoy the mashedness (there's a place in my heart for this!! But it's not usually what I'm after) but I don't enjoy the very straight stims.

mydrgubuddy -- that sounds pretty much exactly like the one time I snorted 4-FA. A headache soooo bad that could only be slightly soothed by pacing around. Interspersed with vomiting. In my case I'd only snorted about 30mg, so I wasn't actually worried about my health, just very very uncomfortable. But yeh, orally I find it very nice. I'm a low doser though -- 80mg is plenty enough for me.

All these headaches on 4-FA!? I've only had great times on the stuff. It's up there with MDMA imo.

Be sure to tell us how your 4-FMA was. Hopefully it works for you better than it did for my friend. Everyone is unique... or at least that's what everyone says!

4-FMA is alright. Started last night at about 9ish, planning to stop soon. I've been doing bombs of between 60mg and 80mg. Think I've done 3 bombs total in that time. Yes.... I make my drugs last, it's not deliberate, I'm just little!

I certainly can't say it had "no effects". It had plenty of effects. Very stimulated and focused. Quite obsessive about whatever holds my attention for a few hours. Usual stimmy stuff.

It's not as "nice" as 4-FA. It didn't make me feel as cheery and happy. No anxiety/edginess though, just a fairly straightforward stim. Haven't had any music on or been doing anything "fun"... just been reading about stuff, coding a lot, generally being focused. I just let it take me where it wanted to go, and I didn't feel in a music or games mood.

My vision is slightly messed up. All the colours in here are slightly off -- the only thing that looks normal is the computer screen. Probably because I've been staring at it for.... yeh, too long. When I walk around I'm slightly more unsteady than I would be on the same amount of 4-FA, but I don't feel fucked in my head.

I feel like it's been pretty rough physically. I look a lot worse than I usually do after (err, during) a stim session (err, binge). Even though I'm still high I can feel my body aching and complaining a bit.

All in all.... I wouldn't buy it again. I'd take it again if it was "there" (which it will be for ages at the rate I'm consuming it). It's been a pleasant experience, but my advice would be: "don't bother".

Snorting 4-fa is a bad idea full stop, why anyone would want to put their nose through that ordeal is beyond me.

Yet to try the 2 substituted variety, when I've got a bit of free time it's high on the list.

Snorting 4-fa is a bad idea full stop

Most definitely... I just didn't know that at the time.

I'm downgrading 4-FMA from "alright" to "urrrgh, don't wanna do it again".

Hours of dull stimulation, followed by an edgy trippy comedown. Not trippy in a good way, trippy in a "oh gawwwd, I've fried my brain" way. Trippy comedowns are fine if I feel chilled out and comfy.... not still stimmed up and edgy. I have some "emergency" etiz powder I could have, but I think it's a bad idea given I don't really know what's going on with this comedown. Sometimes I drop like a... benzo blackout girl.... if I have benzos on a stim comedown. Sometimes they do less. I'll stick to the devil I know -- had a bit of GBL to chill out. Hasn't done much. I really want to have a shower but don't want to leave the safety of the computer -- it's still the only thing that looks normal!

Dunno why I'm still typing. Ahh stims. Urhgh. Last dose was at about 4 this afternoon just after I posted, hopefully I'll be unstimmed soon

[edit]It's now been 10 hours since last dose and I'm still feeling it. Vision is not back to normal, though a lot of the trippiness has subsided. This seems to have a much longer lasting effect than 4-FA -- which I don't think I've ever been kept awake by. The stimulation isn't unpleasant, and coupled with some GBL the slight edginess from earlier has gone. I feel fine, except I know I must sleep as I don't want to be suffering on Monday. Physically I'm achy from too much computer use, but nothing else. Guess I shouldn't judge a comedown until I've actually come down.
I'll give 4-FMA one plus point: it's not fiendish, at all. I think because you can feel it stacking up to something nasty.

Going to eat some food then hit it with some etiz if I'm not asleep by 4.

Last edited:
I don't remember it hurting very much, just remember the bad effects afterwards.

2C-I on the other hand -- I vividly remember the agony of snorting that stuff on the few occasions I have. It's the only time I've been really put off a drug purely because of administration pain. Just wasn't as much fun orally though.

Seriously, screw 4-FMA!!!

I had some food last night and watched TV until 3.30am. Was feeling stimmed as fuck still. Realised there was no way I was going to be able to sleep, so took some etiz (unfortunately my scales are shit with small amounts, so it was a 'lick n dip' of what looked like 5mg). An hour later, still unable to sleep. So, went to bed, took MORE etix, probably again about 5mg (I have 0 benzo tolerance -- 10mg of diazapam turns me into a ragdoll!).

Finally fell asleep. Then work up at 10.30am, STIMMED!!!!! I can't walk in a straight line, I'm still clenching my jaw. WTF? I did 300mg over 20 hours -- last dose was now 20 hours ago.
This is very annoying. As I said before, apart from some edginess and *nearly* paranoia during the comedown, it's not an unpleasant experience. I'm not in pain or suffering mentally -- just... I didn't expect it to last this long. And the longer I'm "on it" the more nasty the comedown will be. I guess I'll just make sure to eat properly today and look after myself a bit and hope that that helps. Probably shouldn't have had GBL for breakfast. Ah well :)

Doesn't seem to be a lot of info around on 4-FMA, so I'll post about how bad the rest of the comedown was at some point. Or maybe I didn't look hard enough -- I should have done more research -- I treated it like 4-FA really.

300mg of 4-FMA plus a GBL rebound? To me it's not a surprise that you are still feeling some stimulation 20 hours later. That's quite a bit of 4-FMA.

Not being able to walk in a straight line is most likely due to eyeballing your benzo powder...

I don't think I have a GBL rebound -- when I found that the GBL wasn't doing very much I resisted the urge to go higher and higher. I wrote down my doses, I took.... 3ml. Actually that is quite a lot over the space of 3 hours! My last dose of 4-FMA was a 60mg bomb at 4pm -- the rest of it was spread out over the night before.

I do stims quite a lot, and I've never had stimulation last for this long after (from things like meph, 3-mmc, 6apd, ethylphenidate, 4-FA). Obviously there are others that do have much longer effects, but this is the first time I've had a SURPRISE long tail of stimmyness) 4-FA effects are completely gone after I'd got some sleep.

lol at benzo wobbles. I've never been a benzo fan -- the memory loss is the complete kicker for me, I hate it. So I don't know them well enough to recognise the effects very well. Is why I was initially unwilling to take them last night. I'd rather not ever eyeball anything -- but I've never owned a set of milligram scales that accurately measure things below 10mg.

Why not dissolve your benzo powder so that you don't have to eyeball tiny amounts? "Dip n licking" from a bag of etizolam to knock yerself out and then breakfasting with GBL while stilll wobbly is a recipe for disaster :|