• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Eating Raw Hash - The Final Word

paintthemoon

Greenlighter
I have spent the last 40 minutes reading contradictory information from a variety of forums. Some say it is possible, some say its not, no one can agree. So one can someone please answer once and for all...

Can you take some hash and eat it and get high? And by high I mean to a reasonable degree

I figured if anyone would know it would be the people on here. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO RUMORS OR WHAT YOUR MATE STONER DAVE SAID ETC.

Many thanks

Hash is naturally high in THC and eating it raw will get you high longer than smoking, although it is best to accompany it by fat or food generally because you can become uncomfortably hungry otherwise. Effects are certainly purer than smoking, without the assault of hot dust, tar and carbon monoxide which alters the experience quite a bit; the amount of cannabinoids is greater when you eat raw hash although smoking may feel stronger in terms of the headrush, speed of effect and 'immune response' to the act of smoking itself.

To summarise, no cooking is required to enjoy the effects of hashish.

Thanks to both of you. I am thinking I will just grate a little into a strong food and eat. It was the whole does it need heat and fat to bind with issue that caused the confusion. With weed I always made canabutter but hash it seems is easier and does not require this process. Excellent news.

Hold your horses bro!!! to get a decent high by simply eating weed requires atleast 2-3g of hash!!! thats a shit tonne
If you cook the hash in a VERY oily snack then the THC is extracted very well and only a little is required to achieve an excellent high. This method takes about an hour to feel the effects and lasts up to 12!!!
Heres one of the best and easiest ways to make an edible yet working weed snack.
http://crackers.kisps.net/
And yes eating weed this way DEFINITELY gets you high, It's more of a relaxed high than anything else and gives you some of the best feels there are

Hold your horses bro!!! to get a decent high by simply eating weed requires atleast 2-3g of hash!!! thats a shit tonne
If you cook the hash in a VERY oily snack then the THC is extracted very well and only a little is required to achieve an excellent high. This method takes about an hour to feel the effects and lasts up to 12!!!
Heres one of the best and easiest ways to make an edible yet working weed snack.
http://crackers.kisps.net/
And yes eating weed this way DEFINITELY gets you high, It's more of a relaxed high than anything else and gives you some of the best feels there are

Is it REALLY that big a difference if you COOK it in oil? Isn't it enough to eat it WITH fat, or dissolve it in a Little alcohol, or take it with drink?

definitely , its those fats that extract all that potent goodness,

When i make edibles i always soak and simmer gently for a bit , more of a kick to it

The OP wants to know if eating raw hash will get him stoned and I say from experience that it will, I'm not convinced that cooking is necessary. I have added boiled water to hash and drunk the hash, cooked hash in seed oil, as well as stirred raw hash into cooked porridge without the use of fat - each time with the same small amount - I'm not sure there was any difference in strength between these three methods. Food helps with digestion and not being hungry soon after. I think hash has a high enough proportion of THC not to require cooking and extraction as weed does. I think eating some raw hash during a meal would be fine.

Well, I usually EAT and CHEW my Cannabis very thorough - so that the saliva will help digestion - with Organic Peanut butter (we have different brands in Sweden, mine is called "Green Choice" and is only peanuts and salt) but I will try the recipe as this supposedly is more efficient. Thanks for all the info.

i put a gram of hash in some pudding one day and ate it... not very delicious and imo a waste, id rather have smoked that gram and got way higher xD

For me, ingestion by eating has always brought more value than smoking; however I tend to vape hash oil or weed nowadays for the immediacy and shorter duration of effects. Sometimes, having shaken up some hash in a bottle of hazelnut oil, I have a spoon which is very delicious indeed. I tend towards the healthier options and give smoking a miss nowadays. Smoking produces an additional high of its own separate from the cannabinoids, the immediacy of effects are more pronounced from smoking. Eating is great value and very effective. My eyes are visibly red for many hours from just a fraction of a gram of high quality Moroccan hash.

it wasn't even hash i just ate a bunch of weed raw to get rid of it when i was like 14 and didn't even know i'd be stoned out of my mind for the anti cigarette talk my mother gave me when she found my pot ashtray.

It will fuck you up. Your liver converts it to slightly different chemical than what you get from smoking it. I will find a reference in a sec.

Yes u can eat raw hash and yes it will get you hi...but cooking it is a better method of ingestion. but, again, I'd rather smoke it in lil bits over some weed. I went to A. Dam. once and smoked the best hash in the world that way trust me its legit.

I once bought some hash and experimentally tried to eat a small amount (pea sized, or 1/2 a pea). I got very high! That stuff is strong. It was great really, the high lasts for hours.

If you don’t cook it, extract it in vodka...

Take shots and get high and drunk at the same time...

Yes it will get you high, you need to eat a bit more than you usually smoke 1-2g but it will get you higher for longer

best way is to make peanut budder snacks
1. grab .5g of well chopped bud
2. Put a thick layer of smooth peanut butter on a cracker
3. put your bud in the middle of it then sprinkle on a teaspoon of oil
4. Put another cracker on top then cook in the over for a good 20 mins

eat 2-3 of these and you'll be in for a treat
The THC is absorbed FAAAARRR better in the oily peanut butter mixture than you stomach and will help you get the best of eating it

No denying eating raw hash will get you high if you eat enough...

But are people seriously saying theres no need to cook it in fat/oil first? sure maybe you don't NEED to - if your the kind of person who enjoys throwing money away and using like 5x as much as needed then yeah, eat it raw ¬_¬