L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Going dogging

Artificial Emotion

Bluelighter
Does anyone have tips for someone wanting to go dogging? How do you approach someone? Is it best to join a 'club' first? Are there any do's and don'ts? If you're caught with your pants down and someone runs into you what should you say or do?

dogging.co.uk? Apart from that what role are you looking for? Watching, or being watched, or joining in or having somebody join you ? The do's and don't probably change per couple and situation / but given the circumstances you will probably be able to tell if its just a couple having a private session or if they are looking for more players. Make your presence known as soon as you arrive, if the couple don't tell you to go away then move closer.

If your with your partner and you want somebody to join you then say so - (lets face it if your going out for dogging your not going to be that well hidden / private) so you should expect to see people either watching / jacking off etc.

I want to have sex with complete strangers and if someone catches us then that's all the better. Of course I will use condoms but aside from that the more dirty and deviant the sex the better.

edit: it can't be that risky if I use protection, can it?

Last edited:
Erm....I meant this 8o

Had absolutely no idea that was a thing, my bad.

But then yeah in that case I agree with Bearlove, you'll definitely wanna go through some sort of website or club or something. Can't really just walk up to someone in the street and ask them.

I think dogging has very specific rules and etiquette. You'd best read up on that before you venture out and commit an epic faux pas.

Wait, what? So you'll fuck anyone.

What is the question?
The question was about the practice called 'dogging' (having sex in your car for other to watch or join in) - the basics of where, how, rules etc. The conversation moved into other areas of public sex with strangers, swinging etc.

I want to have sex with complete strangers and if someone catches us then that's all the better. Of course I will use condoms but aside from that the more dirty and deviant the sex the better.

edit: it can't be that risky if I use protection, can it?

Sex in dark secret areas is always going to be a risky venture as you get the odd lurkers / pervs / thieves etc. If your having sex out in a public place (parks, lay byes etc) then leave your wallet, watch etc in your car and if you can leave your car keys beside your car then all the better.

You know your area better than anyone else so where would you go to have sex in 'public'? Go there, strip off and get started - wait until somebody approaches and see if you like the look of him - if you want them to join then give him the nod/wink/say something etc.

Cottaging for straight people - whatever next.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Unless you happen to be a gay male with below average standards, in that case....the world is your oyster! dog away!

(Mod's if this breaks any rules then please simply remove)

Etiquette for new doggers
Make sure you know what to expect by reading about dogging.
Ask questions online and via swingers’ websites to make sure you know how to handle the situation as it can become to stimulating for some first time doggers.
When you go dogging, be polite and courteous.
Always let someone know where you are going for your safety. You don’t need to tell them why you’re going, but letting them know where you’re going is a start.
Dogging locations will be used for gay and straight dogging – so be ready to see both types of doggers.
You may not find what you’re looking for the first time you go dogging. As you browse swinging sites and dogging locations, you will soon see what to expect.
Be prepared for doggers to be older than you, if not silver swingers.

Dogging Safety
Use your common sense. Don’t meet someone if it doesn’t feel right. Be safe.
If you turn up to a location and you see a syringe, drugs, or anything else that you don’t agree with, leave instantly.
As with new doggers, tell someone where you are going.
Many doggers don’t use their real name. To stay anonymous, you could use an alias.
Be prepared to see someone you know if it is in your local area.
Don’t take valuables with you. Make sure you have very little money and put everything else in your glove compartment.
Never give the exact time to prevent youths from spoiling the fun. Only give a rough time and indication.
Make sure you speak to the people you’re likely to go dogging with first, if you can, to ensure you get on.
When you leave, make sure you’re not being followed.

Dogging etiquette for watchers
Watchers are considered people who are watching other people have intercourse.
Hygiene is paramount. Make sure you’re clean and fresh as if you’re dirty and smelly there aren’t many people who will let you watch.
Take condoms in case you decide to play.
If you do decide to play, ask first.
Make sure you understand the dogging signals. Only play if the windows are rolled down and only go and watch if the interior light is switch on and off once.
Let the couple you’re watching warm up, so don’t jump out of the car as soon as their lights go on.
Don’t try your luck when someone else is watching
Just because one person is watching doesn’t mean everyone is invited. Ask the doggers if you can watch.
Don’t block another doggers car.

Dogging etiquette for players
Players are considered people who are having intercourse at a dogging location. More often than not, couples go dogging and single males either watch or join in as players.
Make sure you and your partner know your limits. Discuss what you want to do, what to expect and if you’ll invite others to play.
Be clean – if you want others to play with you, you will need to be clean and hygienic.
Always practice safe sex. Bring plenty of condoms and lubrication if you’ll need it.
Give clear signals to other doggers. Flash your light once if doggers can come and watch, and roll your window down to show them you’d like them to touch or join in.
Show your enjoyment. The more it looks like you’re enjoying it, the more people will enjoy watching.
Keep clean. Get rid of all the wrappers, lubricant packets and tissues properly when finished.

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks Bearlove.

For the record I am straight. I used to be a little bi but that was a long time ago and I'm completely straight now.

I think dogging has very specific rules and etiquette. You'd best read up on that before you venture out and commit an epic faux pas.

(Mod's if this breaks any rules then please simply remove)

Etiquette for new doggers

Make sure you know what to expect by reading about dogging.
Ask questions online and via swingers’ websites to make sure you know how to handle the situation as it can become to stimulating for some first time doggers.
Always let someone know where you are going for your safety. You don’t need to tell them why you’re going, but letting them know where you’re going is a start.
Dogging locations will be used for gay and straight dogging – so be ready to see both types of doggers.
You may not find what you’re looking for the first time you go dogging. As you browse swinging sites and dogging locations, you will soon see what to expect.
Be prepared for doggers to be older than you, if not silver swingers.
Dogging Safety
Use your common sense. Don’t meet someone if it doesn’t feel right. Be safe.
If you turn up to a location and you see a syringe, drugs, or anything else that you don’t agree with, leave instantly.
As with new doggers, tell someone where you are going.
Many doggers don’t use their real name. To stay anonymous, you could use an alias.
Be prepared to see someone you know if it is in your local area.
Don’t take valuables with you. Make sure you have very little money and put everything else in your glove compartment.
Never give the exact time to prevent youths from spoiling the fun. Only give a rough time and indication.
Make sure you speak to the people you’re likely to go dogging with first, if you can, to ensure you get on.
When you leave, make sure you’re not being followed.
Dogging etiquette for watchers
Watchers are considered people who are watching other people have intercourse.

Hygiene is paramount. Make sure you’re clean and fresh as if you’re dirty and smelly there aren’t many people who will let you watch.
Take condoms in case you decide to play.
If you do decide to play, ask first.
Make sure you understand the dogging signals. Only play if the windows are rolled down and only go and watch if the interior light is switch on and off once.
Let the couple you’re watching warm up, so don’t jump out of the car as soon as their lights go on.
Don’t try your luck when someone else is watching
Just because one person is watching doesn’t mean everyone is invited. Ask the doggers if you can watch.
Don’t block another doggers car.
Dogging etiquette for players
Players are considered people who are having intercourse at a dogging location. More often than not, couples go dogging and single males either watch or join in as players.

Make sure you and your partner know your limits. Discuss what you want to do, what to expect and if you’ll invite others to play.
Be clean – if you want others to play with you, you will need to be clean and hygienic.
Always practice safe sex. Bring plenty of condoms and lubrication if you’ll need it.
Give clear signals to other doggers. Flash your light once if doggers can come and watch, and roll your window down to show them you’d like them to touch or join in.
Show your enjoyment. The more it looks like you’re enjoying it, the more people will enjoy watching.
Keep clean. Get rid of all the wrappers, lubricant packets and tissues properly when finished.

as someone whos never been "dogging"; i loved these two posts and recommend that you do your research before diving into the deep end of the sex pool as the practice seems alot more complex than the sexual act at face value. <3

good luck op.

...kytnism...:|

cesarmillandogwhisperer.jpg
?

Holy shit, I have never even heard of this or knew it was a thing. I was going to google it but Bearlove explained it well.

I love Bluelight for this very reason...I now have another term to casually drop in conversation....awesome.

OP. obviously I have no real advice to give but to have fun and be safe! And come back and tell us all about it afterwards!

I think it's a British thing. I don't know if there is much of a dogging culture in other countries but here every area has their own dogging spots. I have been led to believe a certain politician in the county adjacent to mine secretly goes dogging. Whether it's true I don't know but it comes from a credible source and I wouldn't be surprised so it goes to show it transcends just about every part of society.

I think it's a British thing. I don't know if there is much of a dogging culture in other countries but here every area has their own dogging spots. I have been led to believe a certain politician in the county adjacent to mine secretly goes dogging. Whether it's true I don't know but it comes from a credible source and I wouldn't be surprised so it goes to show it transcends just about every part of society.

It's mostly a British thing, but I've run across a park in the Pacific Northwest US (where I attended a music festival) where when the sun goes down, people go dogging... people older than my father, mostly married/committed straight couples or couples with a bi/curious female. 8( I didn't see any action, nor did I want to.

It seems pretty risky from both a public safety and STD/STI perspective. The cautions that Bearlove posted about seem sensible. I personally would not do it, AE, but if you choose to, please follow that advice and stay as safe as you can.

Yeah it's quite a big thing in the UK. Isn't dogging specifically in cars though? Unlike cottaging which is in public restrooms. I remember seeing a documentary on it a few years ago.

^Yeah I thought the same thing, Dogging meant watching other people having sex in their cars - going to specific locations to be watched when having sex in your car. It seems like its being used as stranger sex in public also now (Cruising).